Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I’m Michelle Obama? Well that is sure news to me.

Again you posting that chart just shows that whole argument is one big woosh over your head, and laughably just told on yourself without even realizing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bernies biggest accomplishment is renaming a few post offices.

I honestly don’t know which is more hilarious...  

We have a basement dweller broke 20 something communist confidently speaking like he knows, without a doubt, everything within the universe and then we have the mute ra tard that has been repping along political lines for literally YEARS on a gaming website for absolutely no reason at all.   

this website is a goldmine for dumbfucks lmao

3 hours ago, Cypress said:

I honestly don’t know which is more hilarious...  

We have a basement dweller broke 20 something communist confidently speaking like he knows, without a doubt, everything within the universe and then we have the mute ra tard that has been repping along political lines for literally YEARS on a gaming website for absolutely no reason at all.   

this website is a goldmine for dumbfucks lmao

That's about 1/3 true. You got me, I'm a basement dweller. I'm 100% being serious when I say I'm currently typing this in my moms basement lol. 2nd, no I'm not broke, saving up for a house and will have enough for one in a couple years. Ya know, not renting making someone else rich. Lastly, not a communist. Thinking healthcare and schooling shouldn't be capitalized to an extent where it's leaving millions without healthcare, and even when healthcare is acquired these companies fuck you over is asinine. And these students coming out of college with hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt is an absolute disgrace.

Also imagine still caring about internet points. Ramierez has stated before he doesn't like posting because it's a lost cause, ie ramming his head into a fucking wall, talking to people like you, akawest, the other trumpets, etc etc. I do it because I'm bored at work, and I like to think there are other lurkers here who read what I post and hopefully if they're on the fence about certain issues they can make their own decision on who's right and wrong.

Lastly yes, this website is a goldmine for dumbfucks. That's why you're here bud. ;)

P.S. you can chime in whenever when you think I'm wrong, but you continually pivot to shitposting and not expressing your beliefs. So I guess I'll continue to know absolutely everything about the universe. I think you just have issues refuting stuff I say to back to el shitposting for ya :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Foreshadowing by Schumer? 

Imagine being Trump and having to deal with these swamp creatures, Maddow included. 

People who use the terms left and right are morons who dont want people to characterise politics as the population versus oligarchy.

Because when that happens, you actually have to talk policy instead of identity politics.

They call trying to get every elected Republican President impeached "mostly false"?

lol

The epic part is even though the GOP lost the Governor’s seat in Kentucky it is literally more powerful in the state now. AG and Secretary of State flipped to R. And the legislative branch in Kentucky can override vetos with a simple majority. Lmao

Gilets Jaunes premier anniversaire contre l'oligarchie

Meanwhile Americans bow down to oligarchy in prayer that they one day may join the oligarchy.