Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

saw a bunch of shit from 2 weeks ago i was going to rail on, but figured it was too late at this point.  Nice to see this thread is still full of the hottest of hot takes though.

• Like (+1) 1

Democrat mega donor Ed Buck finally arrested after almost killing his third (that we know about) black male.

How this man was not locked up after the the first two died is a mystery. The guy is a borderline serial killer. hkctq939zbn31.jpg

Listening Joe Biden talk about Corn Pops reminds me of watching Grandpa Simpson talk about his exploits as a child.

Your Democrat front runner, ladies and gentleman.

I’ve been offline for awhile. Whats the latest political drama? Is RGB still alive? Is Bernie in a nursing home yet? Is Trump locked out of his twitter?

Well Trump is getting blown out by a whistleblower claiming that he was going to grant favors to a foreign power. 

But I'm sure this is just the 3,756th conspiracy by the deep state to make Trump look bad. 

• Thonking (+0) 1

The biggest news is a judge just approved a merger between CVS and Aetna which will be a disaster for healthcare. Why should a pharmacy be allowed to own insurance companies?

• WutFace (+0) 1

15 minutes ago, pharmassists said:

The biggest news is a judge just approved a merger between CVS and Aetna which will be a disaster for healthcare. Why should a pharmacy be allowed to own insurance companies?

Because rules don’t matter anymore. Monopolize it up! Has never gone wrong before, oh wait.

20 hours ago, TheDood said:

I’ve been offline for awhile. Whats the latest political drama? Is RGB still alive? Is Bernie in a nursing home yet? Is Trump locked out of his twitter?

Justin Trudeau got caught wearing "Blackface" three times...weird how it's always the left doing shit like this. bgGt2fe.jpg?1

q4rvis2avin31.jpg

On 9/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, Rick said:

Listening Joe Biden talk about Corn Pops reminds me of watching Grandpa Simpson talk about his exploits as a child.

Your Democrat front runner, ladies and gentleman.

If he wins the primary, trump wins the election.  He can't handle it.  I honestly don't think when push comes to shove, any of the 3 frontrunners can beat trump. Traditional politicking didn't get it done last time, and nobody in the world can out-trump trump.

3 hours ago, akaWest said:

Justin Trudeau got caught wearing "Blackface" three times...weird how it's always the left doing shit like this. bgGt2fe.jpg?1

q4rvis2avin31.jpg

Its not always the left.  Its just more scandalous when its the left.  The right doesn't care, unless they catch a lefty but if its one of their own nobody says shit. Am i the only left-leaning person left that seriously gives 0 shits about people "wearing blackface" 30 years ago?  I just don't care. Short of rape and murder i don't know what someone could do 30 years ago that disqualifies them for anything today. The cancel culture, silencing culture of the far left really needs to die.

• Upvote (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Apoll0 said:

Am i the only left-leaning person left that seriously gives 0 shits about people "wearing blackface" 30 years ago?  I just don't care. 

I definitely do not care. 

But I am very aware of people who pretend to care, when it's convenient. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I definitely do not care. 

But I am very aware of people who pretend to care, when it's convenient. 

When they can virtue signal to get some fake internet points and hope their tweet ends up on CNN.

People on the left actually care, which is dumb and a complete waste of thought energy. 

People on the right pretend to care when they get a chance to 0wN dE l1bz 

Like good ol' Pirate Dan, ownin dem libz

The replies to that tweet are gold.

lol, oh boy

Not only is he downplaying the plight of veteran care, not only is he laying down a blatant "fuck you I got mine" when his bills were picked up by the state, he served in the Iraq War. Which corporation was he fighting for, again? 

Dan Crenshaw is an absolute clown. 

• Like (+1) 1