Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, Brad Pitt said:

You didn't have to. I know what you were thinking. My point is, who gives a fuck?

Because he seems to have this tendency for everything he does. Just sheer craziness.

11 hours ago, pharmassists said:

I feel bad for all those disabled comrades. Still more embarrassing to be on the left rn.

lmao.  What a bunch of fkn manlets.  

Legend n gfh were def givin each other hand jobs in the back row.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:10 PM, legendaryshotz said:

Also Popeyes is fire. I just can’t imagine their new sandwich being better than chick fil a’s but I won’t find out for quite a while.

Its better. 

...and I love CFA

1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

Interesting.

see for yourself

21 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Like what is going on

But is there a problem you can't just nuke away?

NOAA: “Apart from the fact that this might not even alter the storm, this approach neglects the problem that the released radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas and cause devastating environmental problems.”

On 8/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, Brad Pitt said:

Good. With 50% of wildlife being destroyed over the past 40 years, human over population has ravaged the planet and humans will reap what they have sown. The world will be a much better place minus a few billion people.

cliamte change will destroy 99% of life on earth.

You really are one suicidal dumb motherfucker.

You're as dumb as the Covenant in Halo lore.

On 8/24/2019 at 2:17 PM, pharmassists said:

I feel bad for all those disabled comrades. Still more embarrassing to be on the left rn.

i CHANGED MY ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY AND OPINION ON A DIVERSE RANGE OF ISSUES BECAUSE SOME GUY SOMEWHERE WAS WEIRD

said no one ever

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Do the Democrats still do that stupid ass superdelegates shit? That might fuck Sanders over again

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

The Amazon burning is literally going to kill us all and Conservatives are laughing all the way through it.

If Bernie Sanders doesn't win this election, all of life on earth is in serious danger.

You gotta be the saddest person alive. Rushing to team beyond to spew your hysteria, is there not anywhere else on the internet you can copy and paste your ideas to?

On 8/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, Cypress said:

lmao.  What a bunch of fkn manlets.  

Legend n gfh were def givin each other hand jobs in the back row.   

gfh is a saint

So it's President Trumps (USA) fault that a rain forest in Brazil is burning, and President Bolsonaro (Brazil)  refuses help until President Macron (France) apologizes to him.

Liberalism is a disease.

• Downvote (-1) 2

The founding fathers would be counted as liberals in their time

5 hours ago, Rick said:

So it's President Trumps (USA) fault that a rain forest in Brazil is burning, and President Bolsonaro (Brazil)  refuses help until President Macron (France) apologizes to him.

Liberalism is a disease.

Donald Trump's CIA fucking installed Bolsonaro whose policy is to literally burn down the rainforest.

The only people who say 'liberalism is a disease' are part of a global suicide cult.

You people must be stopped. How does it feel to be as religiously deranged as the Covenant on Halo, dedicated to destroying all life on earth just to 'trigger da libs'?

20 hours ago, gporter said:

You gotta be the saddest person alive. Rushing to team beyond to spew your hysteria, is there not anywhere else on the internet you can copy and paste your ideas to?

You're gonna be the sad one.

I am rich enough to escape the coming fire. You tards won't be.

You’re rich? I bet it’s your parents  that are rich, and you’re just their cum stain child that has too much time on his hands. Really though if you’re gonna respond to this defending your fortune, I don’t give a shit. Nobody does.

He is rich in principle and morals in his own mind.

Legit one of the dumbest people I've ever interacted with.

• Downvote (-1) 1