Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

It's just so obvious. No one with any common fucking sense thinks he was able to kill himself without anything happening. This is gonna redpill so many people into knowing how the fucking elite work.

32 minutes ago, MarkyVersace said:

It's just so obvious. No one with any common fucking sense thinks he was able to kill himself without anything happening. This is gonna redpill so many people into knowing how the fucking elite work.

He could be in witness protection, but yeah the Epstein-style of blackmail gathering started with the mafia in the 50's and now governments around the world engage in it (including the US). This is the biggest story in modern times and if this guy really is dead, it will probably be forgotten by the mainstream news unless something crazy happens. But remember to keep arguing about gun control or Trump's tweets instead of being concerned with the global human-trafficking rings at the highest levels of society.

Ebstien is actually alive somewhere and RBG is actually dead. Change my mind. 

:kappa:

Suicide watch apparently means they watch him commit suicide.

Still, another person who has dirt on the Clinton family is dead from "suicide"

• Simms (+1) 1

14 hours ago, MarkyVersace said:

Nothing unites the confrontational major parties and politicians more than their natural class interests.

the only red pill bourgeois class collaboration among billionaires dishes out:

soviet-red-pill.jpg

All the interest in Trump being a pedo comes entirely from California? lol

How the fuck can your partisanship in a fake democracy be so strong?

How the fuck can you disbelieve your eyes and ears that all these billionaires are pedos working together to cover up their rape. From Clinton, to Trump. They're all on the same fucking team and you Trump loving dumbasses still think he's some sort of hero.

North Korea citizens have freer thoughts than you motherfuckers.

At what level of income does everyone magically turn into pedophiles? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Thonking (+0) 1

A scary and gross thing to do is to look up the registered sex offenders that live in your neighborhood. I don't understand why we let pedophiles back into our society.

It's also Fuked up that "registered sex offender" doesn't distinguish between a 19 YO fucking a 17 YO and an old man fondling a child. The law needs to be more specific.

15 hours ago, TheDood said:

At what level of income does everyone magically turn into pedophiles? 

No one becomes a billionaire without raping something or someone.

6 hours ago, Niku said:

No one becomes a billionaire without raping something or someone.

How many millionaires were built off the great ideas of billionaires?

• Fire (+1) 1

Ah yes supporting someone who defrauded investors of 75 million dollars, thinks creationism happened, said muslims = nazis, wears journalism lynching shirts, and doesn’t like gays or transgenders. 

At least he’s only known for being a wonderful pitcher!

pls tell me you did not just read that tweet and then go waste 20 minutes googling curt schilling, digging for something to be outraged at.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 hours ago, Cypress said:

pls tell me you did not just read that tweet and then go waste 20 minutes googling curt schilling, digging for something to be outraged at.

I’m a sports fan not hard to see/read on twitter how much of a piece of shit curt schilling is.

Americans are so fucking stupid they honestly think Hong Kongers are freedom (tm) loving American patriots when they're waving those shit flags because they know Americans are the only ones capable of fighting the People's Liberation Army.

I guess it has obviously worked.

• Thonking (+0) 1

CNN is actually trying to make people believe that Fredo is an ethnic slur. God damn I love the times we live in.

• Fire (+1) 1