Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Democrats want to abolish ICE and they oppose a wall, so I assume their plan is to simply let those 94,000 walk on in. 

They also keep limiting or delaying funding for border control and then wonder why the points of entry are overwhelmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I'm not going to tell you that Obama isn't my boy anymore because you're incapable of two-way conversation. But Obama didn't issue an executive order ramping up arrests of illegal immigrants over some fake immigrant apocalypse on our doorstep, and he didn't separate families

Obama did worse than separate children...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/us/politics/us-placed-immigrant-children-with-traffickers-report-says.html

There is a reason why Trump is separating children from the people they are coming across with -

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/dna-tests-reveal-30-of-suspected-fraudulent-migrant-families-were-unrelated

On 7/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, TheDood said:

Seems reasonable that the national defense budget should be used to pay for the defense of the nation. 

*Offence

Those refugees came from countries that where the pentagon installed tinpot dictator puppet governments.

It is an offence budget. America does not do defense.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, Cursed Lemon said:

I'm not going to tell you that Obama isn't my boy anymore because you're incapable of two-way conversation. But Obama didn't issue an executive order ramping up arrests of illegal immigrants over some fake immigrant apocalypse on our doorstep, and he didn't separate families

Obama did ramp up arrests & deportations. Trump is continuing it & making it even worse. Such is the nature of the largest apartheid state the earth has ever seen.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, akaWest said:

But officials at times did not examine whether an adult who claimed to be a relative actually was, relying on the word of parents, who, in some cases, went along with the traffickers to pay off smuggling debts.

Thanks Obama. 

On 7/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, akaWest said:

There is a reason why Trump is separating children from the people they are coming across with -

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/dna-tests-reveal-30-of-suspected-fraudulent-migrant-families-were-unrelated

Do you ever get tired of being a lying shitsack? 

The zero tolerance policy was introduced as a deterrent, making it so that those who crossed the border illegally were explicitly prosecuted on every occasion and sent to jail - and since kids can't get sent to jail with their parents, they get separated. Nevermind the fact that this happened to dozens of people seeking asylum, which is a perfectly legal thing to do

What medications do you take for your depression?

1 hour ago, gporter said:

What medications do you take for your depression?

Memes, mostly 

9 hours ago, Niku said:

*Offence

Those refugees came from countries that where the pentagon installed tinpot dictator puppet governments.

It is an offence budget. America does not do defense.

1198x628.jpeg.32db06a213bc46109ada73b88d97647f.large

7 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Thanks Obama. 

Do you ever get tired of being a lying shitsack? 

The zero tolerance policy was introduced as a deterrent, making it so that those who crossed the border illegally were explicitly prosecuted on every occasion and sent to jail - and since kids can't get sent to jail with their parents, they get separated. Nevermind the fact that this happened to dozens of people seeking asylum, which is a perfectly legal thing to do

Damn, that little Nina can draw and color pretty well.

Last night made me feel kind of bad for Joe Biden. 

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN

3 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Tulsi Gabbard is so fucking hot.

Too bad she's CFR

71dc.png

Imagine (@cypress) using China as an example on how to unequivically worship leaders. They cannot critique the president by any means without reprocussions, hell calling him winnie the pooh is outright banned in china. Great system am i rite?

Next I'll see that we should use the Chinese social credit system to make america better, by spying on everyone with cameras, conversations that they have on every social media apps, and one move the government doesnt like tanks your score and won't allow you to travel or take out loans.

This is why I never take conservative "patriotism" seriously. It's always "MUH FREEDOM" bullshit until it's something that they don't like then they actually praise censorship to the mountains when it's about their idealogy. Dumbest post I've seen thus far. Freedom of speech is tyranny lmfao.

• Upvote (+1) 1