Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The report explicitly states that if it could've exonerated the President, it would've. 

It didn't. 

The report is clear. 

Alright that makes sense. But in that particular question Mueller didn't say that.

Fortunately in this country we are innocent until proven guilty.  Even the President.

Trump wins again.

You mean like his six administration officials that have been convicted (not indicted, convicted) so far? 

Winning so hard. 

I mean more of the 2 year witch hunt that was killed by Muellers own hearing.

Winning bigly every day.

12 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

It almost like people who really hate gays are closet gay themself, but think that because they supress their urges they're morally superior and must crucify others for being who they are. Its sad.

2nd article is just classic. Can't believe people are so dense that they think cameras lie and aren't absolutely everywhere and can shoplift and get away with it. Then gives the "oh I'm sorry I thought this was America" South Park excuse. Oof.

7 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

You mean like his six administration officials that have been convicted (not indicted, convicted) so far? 

Winning so hard. 

Can you list what these people were actually convicted of and what it had to do with Russia and the Trump campaign?

Imagine going to a website called lgbtqnation

Almost as bad as visiting The Guardian.

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Imagine going to a website called lgbtqnation

Almost as bad as visiting The Guardian.

We all visit a site called Teambeyond, I don't think we have a right to critique...

• Simms (+1) 1

2016: Mexico will pay for the Wall!

2017: The Senate will pay for the Wall!

2018: GoFundMe will pay for the Wall!

2019: The Pentagon will pay for the Wall!

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

We all visit a site called Teambeyond, I don't think we have a right to critique...

Well played, especially considering I don't really play games anymore.

Heck, I just played Halo for one of the first times this year.  How are people still so bad at CE?

2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

2016: Mexico will pay for the Wall!

2017: The Senate will pay for the Wall!

2018: GoFundMe will pay for the Wall!

2019: The Pentagon will pay for the Wall!

Seems reasonable that the national defense budget should be used to pay for the defense of the nation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean I assume your point is “HA SEE TRUMP FLIP-FLOPPED”

Which I guess is fair, but doesn’t bother me since I have never believed what Trump says at face value, and I merely appreciate what he actually does most of the time. 

Fact check = true.

Also, anyone who has driven through Baltimore knows that Trump is right. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This may sound controversial to some, but it’s not really. 

“We don’t need “gender identity.” Not in our law, not in our language, and not as an aid to self-understanding. We are embodied human persons. We are men and women, boys and girls, and the ways we choose to act, dress, and relate to others cannot change that fact. The word that best communicates our wholeness and psychosomatic unity is “sex.”

22 hours ago, TheDood said:

Fact check = true.

Also, anyone who has driven through Baltimore knows that Trump is right. 

Trump is not "executing a white supremacist", he's resuming federal executions after they'd been on a moratorium for two decades. And for the record, two of the other five men to be executed are minorities. 

The First Step Act was an overwhelmingly bipartisan bill that he had nothing to do with, he just signed his name on it. He slammed Obama's commutation of drug-related offenses just before the election, he supported stop-and-frisk, and he said restoring voting rights to convicted felons is "crooked politics". He also announced that there was a Second Step Act. That bill literally did not exist. 

As far as the ASAP Rocky situation, I literally could not give less of a shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you un-ironically actually think Trump is racist? Political points asside, in your heart/head, do you REALLY think Donald Trump has a special dislike of non-whites?

Funny how hardcore lefties like Lemon will try to use "it was a preexisting federal policy" when it comes to federal executions, but when talking about detaining criminal illegal aliens it is somehow Trumps policy.

It's also funny how an actual racist like Lemon thinks that only minorities are felons.

Donald Trump's extreme and unrelenting focus on race-baiting rhetoric can only be explained by a few specific reasons. 

A. He's a racist. 

B. He's a flaming narcissist and opportunist who doesn't mind pandering to a racist demographic. 

C. He's distracting from other more pressing issues, most of which focus on himself. 

What do I think? 

D. All of the above

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Funny how hardcore lefties like Lemon will try to use "it was a preexisting federal policy" when it comes to federal executions, but when talking about detaining criminal illegal aliens it is somehow Trumps policy.

It's also funny how an actual racist like Lemon thinks that only minorities are felons.

I'm not going to tell you that Obama isn't my boy anymore because you're incapable of two-way conversation. But Obama didn't issue an executive order ramping up arrests of illegal immigrants over some fake immigrant apocalypse on our doorstep, and he didn't separate families

• Upvote (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I'm not going to tell you that Obama isn't my boy anymore because you're incapable of two-way conversation. But Obama didn't issue an executive order ramping up arrests of illegal immigrants over some fake immigrant apocalypse on our doorstep, and he didn't separate families

I said nothing about Obama, your bringing him up shows just how little you have to bring to any conversation.

Criminals are ALWAYS separated from their families.  There is a reason why Prisoners are not allowed to bring their families with them.

If any parent in this country were arrested they would be separated from their family.  We should not be giving criminal illegal aliens special treatment just because it would make you feel better about yourself.  Democrats are the ones who refused to send additional funding to the border, this entire crisis (that didn't exist 5 months ago according to Democrats) is on them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thank goodness for ICE and the Border Patrol agents.

• Upvote (+1) 1