FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Trump just crossed over to the North Korean side to meet Kim. They say it's the first time ever for a US President. South Korean journalists are blown away that this just happened. 

Trump and Kim are sending a message to Iran that peace can be reached.

Someone give Dennis Rodman a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sure, but Andy Ngo is not a facist. The only facist involved in the incident was of course antifa.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, no matter what Trump does it will never transform NK, because in order for that to happen there’s no way Kim Jung Un would be in power/survive if his economy shifted into a global market and more freedoms for his people. He would never ever take that unnecessary risk of giving his people some freedoms and resources and risking an uprising. No upside for him since he already lives lavishly and doesn’t give a fuck about anyone. But who knows, maybe Kim does make that mistake and trump finally does something correctly, even in an indirect manner.

I just hope this doesn’t turn into easy NK propaganda of “our dear leader is putting it on the USA and look! They’re submitting! He even went into our country!”. Also could possibly legitimize their regime if this keeps going, which is a tragedy for the people who are 3 generations trapped in concentration camps, and the other atrocities that are happening in NK.

1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

Unfortunately, no matter what Trump does it will never transform NK, because in order for that to happen there’s no way Kim Jung Un would be in power/survive if his economy shifted into a global market and more freedoms for his people. He would never ever take that unnecessary risk of giving his people some freedoms and resources and risking an uprising. No upside for him since he already lives lavishly and doesn’t give a fuck about anyone. But who knows, maybe Kim does make that mistake and trump finally does something correctly, even in an indirect manner.

I just hope this doesn’t turn into easy NK propaganda of “our dear leader is putting it on the USA and look! They’re submitting! He even went into our country!”. Also could possibly legitimize their regime if this keeps going, which is a tragedy for the people who are 3 generations trapped in concentration camps, and the other atrocities that are happening in NK.

Is English your first language?

6 hours ago, Niku said:

gay asian fascists exist yeah. Fascism is an ideology, not an identity you identity politics moron.

Fuck you, you straight white male.

4 hours ago, TheDood said:

Sure, but Andy Ngo is not a facist. The only facist involved in the incident was of course antifa.  

Isn't he a "journalist"? Let's see if Cursed Lemon posts about it and denounces Antifa, you know, since he cares so much about the press.

44 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Is English your first language?

I could have wrote “trump is the greatest of all time” in the 2nd paragraph and I doubt you would have noticed.

Either way what did I say exactly that was wrong? 

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

This was actually a reasonable post, with which I generally agree. Nice

3 hours ago, akaWest said:

Isn't he a "journalist"? Let's see if Cursed Lemon posts about it and denounces Antifa, you know, since he cares so much about the press.

I think Antifa are pussies. They claim they're going to war but I've yet to see them engage Proud Boys en masse

Proud Boys, meanwhile, are just pathetic losers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I think Antifa are pussies. They claim they're going to war but I've yet to see them engage Proud Boys en masse

Proud Boys, meanwhile, are just pathetic losers. 

Why do you want political groups to be engaging in violence at all, even against each other? 

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Nice turnabout, Tucker. 

What

Cool to see a bigger outcry by the pepe alt right crowd over a journalist getting hurt then when one of their own drove into a crowd and murdered an innocent women.

All fascists deserve death and nothing less

• Simms (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MarkyVersace said:

Cool to see a bigger outcry by the pepe alt right crowd over a journalist getting hurt then when one of their own drove into a crowd and murdered an innocent women.

All fascists deserve death and nothing less

I’m going to assume that you’re being ironic. Because if not, you are unbelievably  delusional 

20 hours ago, akaWest said:

p4vmrclaei731.jpg

That'll be two terms, please.

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

By far the dumbest tweet I’ve ever seen in my life.

Do you follow @AOC on Twitter?