FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, akaWest said:

Conspiracy theorist pusher... 

Sick burn bro.

No the burn is that you clearly just glanced over my post and didn't actually read it. But yeah focus on me calling you that to salvage the situation +1

15 hours ago, Brad Pitt said:

I am predicting a huge landslide victory for Trump in 2020. The democrats running all want open borders and healthcare for illegals. Only a dummy(yes, I know there are a lot of them, lol) would vote for someone who supports that. Bernie calls Trump a "liar", but the way I see it Trump has done everything he campaigned on or is fighting for every day still. Bernie on the other hand, says he will wipe out student loan debt and that WALL STREET will pay for it. News flash, Wall Street wouldn't be the ones to pay it, the American people would. So, that makes Bernie the liar(and a piece of garbage). There is nobody on this planet that could beat Trump in 2020, much less these pitiful democratic challengers. Trump will have an even larger turn out because he has followed through with campaign promises, unlike pretty much every President ever.

Just gonna go ahead and bookmark this. 

3 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

No the burn is that you clearly just glanced over my post and didn't actually read it. But yeah focus on me calling you that to salvage the situation +1

You're the one acting like a conspiracy theorist pusher.

10 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

Left wing media and "journalists" are a fifth column that need to be removed from life.

After watching the debates I can say that there is not a single person with an ounce of common sense who could possibly vote for any of those idiots.

Interestingly enough Pete Buttigeig seemed like the most sensible, but he is still a wacko

• Upvote (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

Left wing media and "journalists" are a fifth column that need to be removed from life.

agreed

remove the rest of the journalists and the MAGA chuds as well and we have a deal

1 hour ago, Rick said:

After watching the debates I can say that there is not a single person with an ounce of common sense who could possibly vote for any of those idiots.

Interestingly enough Pete Buttigeig seemed like the most sensible, but he is still a wacko

Buttigeig is definitely the smartest even though he’s kind of a jerk, and also very under-qualified. 

41 minutes ago, gporter said:

Trump is lowkey gonna repeat.

We can only hope

6 hours ago, akaWest said:

You're the one acting like a conspiracy theorist pusher.

The only conspiracy theory that I've pushed is that you can't fucking read, and looks like im right on that one boss

3 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

The only conspiracy theory that I've pushed is that you can't fucking read, and looks like im right on that one boss

Wooosh

• Downvote (-1) 1

Trump says, in about as many words, he's putting corporate profits over climate change. 

Stupidity and arrogance cannot possibly be more blatant than that. 

1 hour ago, pharmassists said:

Why can't Democrats just say they want open borders?

Because the American people do not.

4 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Trump says, in about as many words, he's putting corporate profits over climate change. 

Stupidity and arrogance cannot possibly be more blatant than that. 

With the human population as it stands, climate change cannot be stopped. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/30/humanity-wiped-out-animals-since-1970-major-report-finds

5 hours ago, pharmassists said:

They pretty much are and have been. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary-clinton-dreams-open-borders-leaked-speech-/

14 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Why can't Republicans say they want open borders? They certainly don't care where their military, political and economic operations go in the world. Why should people respect America's borders when America does not respect theirs?

23 minutes ago, Niku said:

Why can't Republicans say they want open borders? They certainly don't care where their military, political and economic operations go in the world. Why should people respect America's borders when America does not respect theirs?

Disregarding terrorist’s territorial claims, and glabal capitalism that lifts every country out of poverty is not exactly the same thing as letting any of the 7 billion people in the world into America, assuming they can walk through Mexico. 

I can’t tell if mainstream democrats support open borders because they’re cynically using it since they know immigrants vote for them. Or because they hate American culture and institutions and know mass, unfettered immigration will undermine them. Or if they simply don’t like nation states at all. 

Just now, TheDood said:

Disregarding terrorist’s territorial claims, and glabal capitalism that lifts every country out of poverty is not exactly the same thing as letting any of the 7 billion people in the world into America, assuming they can walk through Mexico. 

Your claim is at odds with what America has been doing in latin America for over a century.

NAFTA has made Mexico poorer.

America's hybrid warfare on Venezuela means that people looking for work and prosperity are now migrating to the US instead of Venezuela.

America's soft coup on Brazil whose Labour movement has lifted millions out of poverty is now creating death and destruction from the remnants of the past America backed dictatorship. America is destroying Brazilian democracy and its economy and ecology.

Obama's fascist dictatorship in Honduras is pushing people to America trying to escape violence from state terror.

Overall, Latin America has been getting worse off because of America's actions in the hemisphere.

People should not give a fuck about America's borders because America doesn't give a fuck about anyone elses including you.