FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

lol, bud

Please tell me what would happen if the U.S. government, the creditor of almost all college loans, erased those debts. 

Hint: the answer is literally nothing, the U.S. going into solvency is not a thing that will ever happen

Also education makes sense to subsidize. Smart phone contracts do not. 

Should you subsidize all educational pursuits? Should it be performance based? Should there be a limit to how long and where you attend college?

1 hour ago, pharmassists said:

Should you subsidize all educational pursuits? Should it be performance based? Should there be a limit to how long and where you attend college?

Do Americans need higher education to attain even a decent living? 

These days, sure seems like they do. Lucrative "floor-level" jobs are few and far between. I worked at the Ford F-150 plant briefly on the assembly line and I had to spend six straight hours taking aptitude tests to get in, just to make $15.78 per hour.

35 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Do Americans need higher education to attain even a decent living? 

These days, sure seems like they do. Lucrative "floor-level" jobs are few and far between. I worked at the Ford F-150 plant briefly on the assembly line and I had to spend six straight hours taking aptitude tests to get in, just to make $15.78 per hour.

For some fields of study yes. But not everything. Which is an important consensus that needs to be addressed. Every single degree being free isn't a good idea.

9 hours ago, akaWest said:

Where did our stupid narrative go? Sounds to me like they have no clue what happened. Absolutely nothing conclusive in this tweet whatsoever.

More likely - electric fault - cigarette butt

How can something so vague seem definitive to you?

Maybe it was an electronic cigarette? Hurr durr

Buy Chainlink

How long has it been since it happened? Months? And NO signs of foul play with cameras everywhere nowadays? Arsonists with an agenda now climb on rooftops to set fires vs at the base of a building where it’s “most optimal” to do the “most damage”?

You need actual evidence to claim its foul play of some sort, otherwise yes it’s falls to the most likely outcome of an electrical issue, or some dumbass construction worker who forgot to put out his cigarette properly and also should have disposed of it in a different manner. You can’t 100% rule it as such since you know everything is charred. However, even in most complicated of arson cases there’s still evidence of either how the building burnt down isn’t consistent of an electrical fire, where it started, how the building burned, etc. or even physical evidence of finding a gas canister or traces of fuel of some sort at the scene. Nothing of that was found?? Not even a trace??

So yeah, you can kindly go fuck off until you give me some evidence. And it feels like I ask you for this over and over and always get nothing.

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

How long has it been since it happened? Months? And NO signs of foul play with cameras everywhere nowadays? Arsonists with an agenda now climb on rooftops to set fires vs at the base of a building where it’s “most optimal” to do the “most damage”?

You need actual evidence to claim its foul play of some sort, otherwise yes it’s falls to the most likely outcome of an electrical issue, or some dumbass construction worker who forgot to put out his cigarette properly and also should have disposed of it in a different manner. You can’t 100% rule it as such since you know everything is charred. However, even in most complicated of arson cases there’s still evidence of either how the building burnt down isn’t consistent of an electrical fire, where it started, how the building burned, etc. or even physical evidence of finding a gas canister or traces of fuel of some sort at the scene. Nothing of that was found?? Not even a trace??

So yeah, you can kindly go fuck off until you give me some evidence. And it feels like I ask you for this over and over and always get nothing.

Chief architect of a previous renovation that upgraded Notre Dame's electrical system. He says electrical fault not possible 

So that leaves us with a cigarette butt igniting 800 year old oak. Here's a video of a torch attempting to light old oak 

Do you know how easy it is to tell when something was set on fire on purpose? lol 

14 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Do you know how easy it is to tell when something was set on fire on purpose? lol 

I'm sure they know exactly how it was started and if an accelerant was used. 

Your boyfriend seems to forget who I said I thought did it. He only remembers the posts about other churches being vandalized across France and Europe.

28 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Your boyfriend seems to forget who I said I thought did it.

Bernie Sanders' Mexican Muslim brother? 

• Fire (+1) 1

i will not rest until I am banned from Bernie Sanders Twitch chat

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Bernie Sanders' Mexican Muslim brother? 

Emmanuel Macron

Emmanuel 

Manuel

Oh fug

3 hours ago, akaWest said:

I'm sure they know exactly how it was started and if an accelerant was used. 

Your boyfriend seems to forget who I said I thought did it. He only remembers the posts about other churches being vandalized across France and Europe.

Lol, continue being a conspiracy theorist pusher. Really doesn’t come off as you being a complete lunatic. You’ll make a great crazy uncle someday.

also, reread the post. If you’re going to be an arrogant jackass at least be right about it.

20 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

No, it can't be the most likely outcome! I must claim the most rediculous bullshit ever and post articles of religous churches being attacked around the globe! Even if it's some punk kids spray painting 420 blaze it on the side of one! Even blame the president for such things! Or dogwhistle other groups of people!

LOL

Here I made it easy for you.

2 hours ago, TheDood said:

i will not rest until I am banned from Bernie Sanders Twitch chat

lofty goals 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Scalzo said:

lofty goals 

I’m pacing myself ok. 

Today a twitch chat ban, tomorrow the gulag. 

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Lol, continue being a conspiracy theorist pusher. Really doesn’t come off as you being a complete lunatic. You’ll make a great crazy uncle someday.

also, reread the post. If you’re going to be an arrogant jackass at least be right about it.

Conspiracy theorist pusher... 

Sick burn bro.

I am predicting a huge landslide victory for Trump in 2020. The democrats running all want open borders and healthcare for illegals. Only a dummy(yes, I know there are a lot of them, lol) would vote for someone who supports that. Bernie calls Trump a "liar", but the way I see it Trump has done everything he campaigned on or is fighting for every day still. Bernie on the other hand, says he will wipe out student loan debt and that WALL STREET will pay for it. News flash, Wall Street wouldn't be the ones to pay it, the American people would. So, that makes Bernie the liar(and a piece of garbage). There is nobody on this planet that could beat Trump in 2020, much less these pitiful democratic challengers. Trump will have an even larger turn out because he has followed through with campaign promises, unlike pretty much every President ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Cypress said:

God I fucking hate democrats 

Same lel

2 hours ago, Niku said:

For the libs in the thread

I don't get it they both sound gay as fuck. Which one is supposed to be the good one?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1