Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

People are really camping outside of Amway Center to see Trump.

Dehydration due to the smoldering (86F) temperature, lol bullshit. Merkel is shook, literally. 

22 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Dehydration due to the smoldering (86F) temperature, lol bullshit. Merkel is shook, literally. 

I don't know much about Merkel but I once met a German Girl in Costa Rica. I was in a pool and she swam to me, asked me where I was from . Then she asked what I though of Trump. Then she swam away. 

p.s. most German woman are ugly. Costa Rican woman are beautiful, but most likely prostitutes.

On 6/18/2019 at 6:03 PM, pharmassists said:

I don't know much about Merkel but I once met a German Girl in Costa Rica. I was in a pool and she swam to me, asked me where I was from . Then she asked what I though of Trump. Then she swam away. 

p.s. most German woman are ugly. Costa Rican woman are beautiful, but most likely prostitutes.

Lol, cool story. 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:03 PM, pharmassists said:

You're wrong and making sweeping generalizations The girls I met while in germany were attractive, open about sex, and very good in bed. You're experience was not the same as mine and i feel sorry for you. Also Germany has some of the best lagers the world has ever known. So yeah, you missed out and I feel bad for you. Nice ancedotal story tho. Appreciate it. 

Agree with you about Costa Rican women

What do you guys know about NXIVM? Kinda weird that the media is downplaying it amirite?

3 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

translation: we want their oil

I'd like to hear your reasoning on why you think 'Trump' wants to full-scale invade Iran to bring in US oil companies.

Also, I'd suggest googling 'Middle East Cold War' and Straight of Hormuz when you're doing your research.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

translation: we want their oil

You would think that after apparently invading all these Middle Eastern countries for their oil, the US would have gotten, well, more oil. 

If only Iraq was invaded because of oil. That, although pointedly evil, would've at least made sense. 

Instead, Iraq was invaded literally because the Bush administration had a raging boner for finishing daddy's job and because they were insane. 

Now gosh, if only the current administration wasn't also completely insane...

Media: "Are you going to attack Iran?" 

Trump: "lol stay tuned to find out, in the meantime smash that like button"

This piece of utter shit. 

9 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Media: "Are you going to attack Iran?" 

Trump: "lol stay tuned to find out, in the meantime smash that like button"

This piece of utter shit. 

You're mad if he attacks, mad if he doesn't attack and mad if he doesn't tell you whether he is or isn't attacking.

You come off as unhinged, please seek help.

2 minutes ago, akaWest said:

You're mad if he attacks, mad if he doesn't attack and mad if he doesn't tell you whether he is or isn't attacking.

You come off as unhinged, please seek help.

Leave him alone.  He simply stepped in to save his little brother from the dumb dumb oil post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, akaWest said:

mad if he doesn't attack

ya real mad over here about not being in pointless wars

Meanwhile Trump is rattling his saber really hard for someone who is trying to avoid war at all cost. 

What is this over, again? Trump withdrawing from a nuclear deal that was working simply because it had Obama's name on it? 

He's a human diarrhea puddle and so are all of his supporters. 

51 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

What is this over, again? Trump withdrawing from a nuclear deal that was working simply because it had Obama's name on it? 

"That was working"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Buddy, with how hard you tried to put the North Korean feather in Trump's hat, you better clam up. Because you're wrong about this too. 

"I want to get out of these endless wars, I campaigned on that..." - President Donald J Trump

"Trump is such a meanie!" - Cursed Lenin

Somehow I find a puddle of diarrhea less repulsive than a Progressive.