Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Also good to know that given America is barely committing troops to their conventional warfare on a country of 80 million people.

Australia's Liberal party will almost definitely contribute troops like the cucks that they are. Australia since it was couped by the CIA in the 1970s has been America's bitch ever since.

13 hours ago, gporter said:

Why would anyone care what crazy old Jon Voight has to say about anything? 
Hes an actor?

The only thing that shows is how incredibly dishonest Colin Powell is, saying there's evidence that they have WMD's when in reality they had none at all. And guess where that chain of command came from. You're really doing yourself favors here proving republicans try to decieve in every which way they can.

Secondly, what in the fuck does that have anything to do with trump - there have been prosecutors that have been completely wrong in some cases and right on the money on others, obviously being much more on the right on the money side more often than not. I mean sure, maybe Meuller could have looked into it into more detail and find evidence refuting Colin's evidence however I'm 99.9% positive it would be near impossible to try to refute the military's intelligence operative, Americas hunger for oil, and unfortunately poltical support for that war, and even public support for it as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

The only thing that shows is how incredibly dishonest Colin Powell is, saying there's evidence that they have WMD's when in reality they had none at all. And guess where that chain of command came from. You're really doing yourself favors here proving republicans try to decieve in every which way they can.

Secondly, what in the fuck does that have anything to do with trump - there have been prosecutors that have been completely wrong in some cases and right on the money on others, obviously being much more on the right on the money side more often than not. I mean sure, maybe Meuller could have looked into it into more detail and find evidence refuting Colin's evidence however I'm 99.9% positive it would be near impossible to try to refute the military's intelligence operative, Americas hunger for oil, and unfortunately poltical support for that war, and even public support for it as well. 

It seems you're under the assumption that I support all Republicans past and present. Please allow me to clarify - I support Trump.

Bush's, Clinton's and Obama can all get fucked. You're an idiot if you think there's a difference between these people.

12 minutes ago, akaWest said:

It seems you're under the assumption that I support all Republicans past and present. Please allow me to clarify - I support Trump.

Bush's, Clinton's and Obama can all get fucked. You're an idiot if you think there's a difference between these people.

Yeah, trump is so much better trusting Kim jung un, liking Russia, rushing weapons to the saudi’s, and potentially lining up troops to fight Iran lol

• Like (+1) 1

Trump brought peace between North and South Korea, how are you not applauding this? Diplomacy with Russia instead of WW3 is now a bad thing? Also, you seem to forget the purge that took place in Saudi Arabia. Do you believe Governments are monolithic structures not capable of change?

Bush's, Clinton's and Obama are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the middle east. These same people supported and armed "moderate rebels" (ISIS, al Nusra, al Qaeda) that killed US soldiers in Syria, Libya etc. How is Trump imposing sanctions on Iran even remotely the same thing in your eyes?

Lmfao! Saudi Arabia has changed? They’re currently leading a genocide in Yemen my dude and the US is supplying them. They killed that journalist so blatantly and nothing happened, trump just sat there and didn’t sanction them. Puppet. 

Not to mention the “shadow wars” around the globe where powers will arm who they “support” and let them fight the battles for them. Which happens far more often than people will ever talk about, both Russia and the United States do this. So technically not at war however they are most certainly advancing their interests through conflict.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Lmfao! Saudi Arabia has changed? They’re currently leading a genocide in Yemen my dude and the US is supplying them. They killed that journalist so blatantly and nothing happened, trump just sat there and didn’t sanction them. Puppet. 

Not to mention the “shadow wars” around the globe where powers will arm who they “support” and let them fight the battles for them. Which happens far more often than people will ever talk about, both Russia and the United States do this. So technically not at war however they are most certainly advancing their interests through conflict.

Why would the US put sanctions on a country for killing a "journalist" who wasn't even a citizen of the US? He was a Saudi defector with ties to Bin Laden, that pushed Qatari and Muslim Brotherhood propaganda in order to undermine US SA relations.

b59rmh7aezr11.png

Furthermore, where do you think Saudi Arabia will be in 50 years if their economy solely relies on oil export? Imagine the lobbying they will do to make sure they do not become obsolete. MBS understands this and made a deal with Trump to bring foreign investment to SA. 

I would think someone who is environmentally conscious like yourself would be supportive of Saudi Arabia taking a proactive approach in order to move away from their dependency on oil export.

Saudi Arabia is changing

9tozyjv6ami21.jpg

I wasn't sure if literally everything akaWest is posting these days was a lie or grossly misleading, but I'm now content that I don't have to actually look at his posts. lol @ ignoring Yemen

In other news: Trump tax cuts

During the passage of the tax revision and in the immediate aftermath, some argued that firms would use these funds to pay worker bonuses (as discussed in the previous section on wages). Subsequently, a number of firms announced bonuses, which in some cases they attributed to the tax cut. One organization that tracks these bonuses has reported a total of $4.4 billion. With US employment of 157 million, this amount is $28 per worker.

Much of these funds, the data indicate, has been used for a record-breaking amount of stock buybacks, with $1 trillion announced by the end of 2018.

Overall revenue changes were close to projections, with revenues only $9 billion smaller than projected, due to a $45 billion increase in individual income tax revenues, but a $7 billion decrease in payroll taxes, along with a $40 billion decline in corporate revenues.

Ya don't fuckin' say 

My work have given me over 6K in bonuses since last year when they implemented it.

Thank you President Trump!

8 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I wasn't sure if literally everything akaWest is posting these days was a lie or grossly misleading, but I'm now content that I don't have to actually look at his posts. lol @ ignoring Yemen

In other news: Trump tax cuts

Ya don't fuckin' say 

Speaking of Yemen, Pepperidge farm remembers this whole thing started when Obama and Hillary were in power... much like the rest of the Arab Spring. Do you support al Qaeda in Syria too? Did you support them in Libya? 

Funny that money always seems to go missing during these conflicts and weapons always seem to end up with the terrorists https://archive.fo/DEhj7 

(article written in 2015) 

The truth about Yemen is that both sides are wrong. On one side you have "moderate rebels" (terrorist jihadis that want an Islamic state) on the other you have Saudi Arabia indiscriminately bombing and civilians dying in the process. Do I wish they'd stop bombing civilians? (yes) Do I believe they have a right to intervene on behalf of the Yemeni government to stop jihadis from taking over Yemen? (yes)

32 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Speaking of Yemen, Pepperidge farm remembers this whole thing started when Obama and Hillary were in power... much like the rest of the Arab Spring. Do you support al Qaeda in Syria too? Did you support them in Libya? 

The truth about Yemen is that both sides are wrong. On one side you have "moderate rebels" (terrorist jihadis that want an Islamic state) on the other you have Saudi Arabia indiscriminately bombing and civilians dying in the process. Do I wish they'd stop bombing civilians? (yes) Do I believe they have a right to intervene on behalf of the Yemeni government to stop jihadis from taking over Yemen? (yes)

lol what is this

Saudi Arabia is the number one source of financial support for wahhabism around the globe. I know you love to constantly forget that fact when it's convenient, even though the irony is palpable that Republicans are trying to give Trump a pass on collaborating with...the number one source of financial support for wahhabism around the globe. Also hilarious is how you guys support a President that was blathering on about isolationism, yet here he is helping ITT Terrorist Institute meddle in another country's civil war. Or is that only bad when Obama does it? Have you actually made your mind up about Syria and Lybia yet? Rhetorical questions, obviously. 

Oh, and it's not just bombing. It's a fucking famine because Saudi Arabia won't let aid in. 

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

lol what is this

Saudi Arabia is the number one source of financial support for wahhabism around the globe. I know you love to constantly forget that fact when it's convenient, even though the irony is palpable that Republicans are trying to give Trump a pass on collaborating with...the number one source of financial support for wahhabism around the globe. Also hilarious is how you guys support a President that was blathering on about isolationism, yet here he is helping ITT Terrorist Institute meddle in another country's civil war. Or is that only bad when Obama does it? Have you actually made your mind up about Syria and Lybia yet? Rhetorical questions, obviously. 

Oh, and it's not just bombing. It's a fucking famine because Saudi Arabia won't let aid in. 

Once again, Saudi Arabia is trying to change 

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/mohammed-bin-salman-break-saudi-wahhabi-pact-180107091158729.html

Also, both sides are responsible for aid not getting to civilians 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48360912

You're like Team Beyond's liaison to CNN, it's pitiful.

8 hours ago, Rick said:

My work have given me over 6K in bonuses since last year when they implemented it.

Thank you President Trump!

Lemon wouldn't know anything about that because he's "too smart" to get a real job and still lives in his mom's basement.

Remember when Obama was recruited by the Saudi's and was Alwaleed bin Talal's puppet? I remember. I also remember when Trump told Alwaleed to fuck off and then MBS had Alwaleed arrested. Good times!wl1xigkwsixz.png