Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Very cool to see Alabama turn all abortions of any kind into a felony with a sentence of up to 99 years

Should have nuked the south and started over after the Civil War

Leave it to a Liberal to want to nuke their own people before the nuke was invented.

• Fire (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MarkyVersace said:

Very cool to see Alabama turn all abortions of any kind into a felony with a sentence of up to 99 years

Should have nuked the south and started over after the Civil War

Every state has murder as a felony. Alabama is just expanding that same protection to every human. A pretty beautiful thing if you ask me.

Aborting a fetus is not the same as murder you fucking dweeb

It's another great instance of the party that preaches smaller government and less regulations regulating what people can do with their own bodies because what the book of ancient folk tales tells them to do. I'm sure the politicians who all voted yes have no problem helping support all of the babies of rape and financial dire through welface and food stamps. The sooner the Boomer and religious generation dies out, the better.

Also lol @ calling me a liberal. Liberals are as shitty as republicans but more useless

Anyone remember when an elected Democrat described the Holocaust as "calming". I remember like it was yesterday. But surely the oldest political party in history would not elect someone with such insane views.

2 minutes ago, MarkyVersace said:

Aborting a fetus is not the same as murder you fucking dweeb

Dang, I had never known that before. Care to explain why not?

This thread has become an echo chamber of right wingers smelling their own farts with the occasional troll 

• Upvote (+1) 2

13 hours ago, TheDood said:

Every state has murder as a felony. Alabama is just expanding that same protection to every human. A pretty beautiful thing if you ask me.

4QSLwSg.jpg

Also, sorry to say, but I am beginning to agree with Niku in believing that we will indeed be at war with Iran by 2022. Not looking good.

Even if you're pro life how can you say a woman who was raped has to keep the baby? That seems really fucked up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

4 hours ago, TheDood said:

Also, sorry to say, but I am beginning to agree with Niku in believing that we will indeed be at war with Iran by 2022. Not looking good.

If we go to war with Iran, I will flip n vote democrat for the rest of my life.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Even if you're pro life how can you say a woman who was raped has to keep the baby? That seems really fucked up.

Could you honestly look into the eyes of someone who was conceived in rape, and say that they don't have the right to exist? 

It's horrible, tragic, and disgusting, but life has value. Also, often times rapist (especially when involving incest) are the ones pressuring the girls to get abortions so that they can keep it secret, or protect their reputations.

Beyond all that, rapists should be consistently and quickly executed.

12 minutes ago, Cypress said:

If we go to war with Iran, I will flip n vote democrat for the rest of my life.   

It would be awful in so many ways. Some things are unavoidable though. Hopefully, Trump can steer clear of that pit. The middle east is garbage, and there doesn't seem to be a way for America to just fix it.

Reminder: our country is literally dying out. We need a 2.1 birth rate to just sustain the population. 

Also, if you are against mass immigration than you should support a higher birth rate.

2 hours ago, TheDood said:

Reminder: our country is literally dying out. We need a 2.1 birth rate to just sustain the population. 

Also, if you are against mass immigration than you should support a higher birth rate.

It's too expensive and this world is over populated as it is. Constantly expanding and killing off too much wild life. We need a population reduction, a big one. Billions of people on this planet, we're not "dying out"

13 hours ago, Brad Pitt said:

It's too expensive and this world is over populated as it is. Constantly expanding and killing off too much wild life. We need a population reduction, a big one. Billions of people on this planet, we're not "dying out"

I'm curious. Will you be one of the first people that is part of that reduction in order to set an example for the rest of us? 

15 hours ago, Brad Pitt said:

It's too expensive because wages are suppressed by illegal immigrants willing to work for pennies. And the the world isn't overpopulated, China, India, and Africa are overpopulated. White Europeans are most certainly dying out.