FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

54 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

lol and you know this how? 

We don't have any tax information of his in the past 15 years. 

NYT doesn't have his tax returns from the time period they wrote about either. 

The only year of Trumps taxes we do have is 2005. In 2005 it shows he made $152,000,000 and paid $38,000,000 in federal income tax. 

Regardless, the NYT story is old news. Trump has openly talked and written about being massively in debt during that period of time. It's possible the NYT read The Art of the Comeback and used that as their source, lol.

Or maybe the article says exactly where they got the info from. 

The data — printouts from Mr. Trump’s official Internal Revenue Service tax transcripts, with the figures from his federal tax form, the 1040, for the years 1985 to 1994 

It’s been well known that trump has been in the red by hundreds of millions of dollars. But man a billion? 1B? 1% of all the business losses in America by 1 man? 

It just amazes me everyone just gives him the benefit of the doubt that he’s this, he’s that. He won’t release any of his shit so how are you supposed to know? I can say I’m a billionaire and rent out a Lamborghini and buy a nice suit and no one would know the difference as long as I can upkeep on that and not show my returns, either.

Also - how do you dig out of a billion dollar hole without potentially doing some very illegal shit. I’m curious.

10 hours ago, akaWest said:

NYT doesn't have his tax returns from the time period they wrote about either. 

The only year of Trumps taxes we do have is 2005. In 2005 it shows he made $152,000,000 and paid $38,000,000 in federal income tax. 

Regardless, the NYT story is old news. Trump has openly talked and written about being massively in debt during that period of time. It's possible the NYT read The Art of the Comeback and used that as their source, lol.

It’s been well known trump was in deep debt in the 80’s, his kids even tell stories on how he’d point to bums on the street and say that they have more money than he does. 

And yeah, of course, the 1 year he does well he’ll release those returns but we have no idea about ‘06 to now, or even in great detail before then. I’ve realized the people who brag about being rich the most, or gloat about how much money they really have don’t have shit. Just seems so suspect that he’s not releasing anything. I’d even imagine if he was only a multi millionaire and was exposed as such his fragile ego couldn’t take it.

52 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

It’s been well known that trump has been in the red by hundreds of millions of dollars.

46 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

It’s been well known trump was in deep debt in the 80’s, his kids even tell stories on how he’d point to bums on the street and say that they have more money than he does. 

UoUJw6G.jpg

• Fire (+1) 1

Who cares about any of this lmao.

Regardless, he's richer than all of us combined. It doesn't matter at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

Okay, well let's talk about how Trump waived executive privilege over the Mueller report and is now trying to exercise executive privilege over the Mueller report. 

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

It’s been well known that trump has been in the red by hundreds of millions of dollars. But man a billion? 1B? 1% of all the business losses in America by 1 man? 

It just amazes me everyone just gives him the benefit of the doubt that he’s this, he’s that. He won’t release any of his shit so how are you supposed to know? I can say I’m a billionaire and rent out a Lamborghini and buy a nice suit and no one would know the difference as long as I can upkeep on that and not show my returns, either.

Also - how do you dig out of a billion dollar hole without potentially doing some very illegal shit. I’m curious.

Trump leveraged his properties to buy more properties. 

Back in 2006/2007 people did the same thing with the housing market. Property values went sky high enabling people to refinance and cash out. When the market took a dive they were on the hook for mortgages 3x the worth of their homes. Same shit but a much larger scale.

Say Trump buys a property for $750 million. The property's value goes up to $1 billion (puts him the black $250 million) he then refinances that property for $1 billion in order to cash out the $250 million in equity. The market then tanks and that property is now only worth $350 million (he's now in the red $650). 

Trump still had cash flow from rentals but on paper the loans he had out were much larger than the value of his properties. 

Make sense?

He dug himself out by renegotiating the terms of his loans (similar to loan modifications during the housing crisis) and eventually the real estate market recovered. 

35 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Okay, well let's talk about how Trump waived executive privilege over the Mueller report and is now trying to exercise executive privilege over the Mueller report. 

Or we can talk about how they opened an obstruction investigation against Trump before Mueller was even appointed... that's kind of odd amirite? Especially since Trump was told multiple times he wasn't the target of any investigation by Comey.

This whole Russia investigation was put forth in order to nail Trump on obstruction for a crime he didn't commit.

Same shit different day from the establishment. 

26 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Or we can talk about how they opened an obstruction investigation against Trump before Mueller was even appointed... that's kind of odd amirite? Especially since Trump was told multiple times he wasn't the target of any investigation by Comey.

This whole Russia investigation was put forth in order to nail Trump on obstruction for a crime he didn't commit.

Same shit different day from the establishment. 

...How the fuck would they open an obstruction investigation when there was nothing to obstruct 

3 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

And yeah, of course, the 1 year he does well he’ll release those returns but we have no idea about ‘06 to now, or even in great detail before then. I’ve realized the people who brag about being rich the most, or gloat about how much money they really have don’t have shit. Just seems so suspect that he’s not releasing anything. I’d even imagine if he was only a multi millionaire and was exposed as such his fragile ego couldn’t take it.

He knows people wouldn't understand his tax returns even if he did release them. You guy's don't even understand how somebody who owns massive amounts of real estate could manage to go into the red during a real estate crash, lol.

The Clinton Foundation's 990's were online showing they only gave 5% to charity but people still believed the lie that they "gave away 95% to charity".

I don't think people realize just how big the Trump Organization really is. A multi-billion dollar net worth for a privately owned company of that size is not a stretch by any means.

When is someone going to point out the transphobic nature of gender reveal parties? Very problematic.

10 hours ago, akaWest said:

Converse using an 11 year old in drag to market shoes... 7ahkk3mvrzw21.png

This same 11 year old dances for tips at gay nightclubs in NYC 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/11-year-old-drag-kid-dances-in-popular-nyc-gay-club-as-patrons-toss-money-a

Not sure what they thought the response would be but this is a disaster 

https://twitter.com/Converse/status/1125401363775672320

Why aren't his parents in jail? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheDood said:

Why aren't his parents in jail? 

They were under investigation by cps and nothing came of it. Not surprising when you understand cps is just a government funded child trafficking organization. They intentionally funnel well adjusted kids from normal families into the hands of drug addicts and molesters.

I see the republican think tank called “team beyond political thread” has been doing well.

18 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

^ This is what Trump supporters actually believe. 

Do you think what those parents are doing to their child is ok or good for society?

11 hours ago, Humpflung said:

Just here to say Keep America Great

Thank you Humplflung, very cool!

27 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

https://www.salon.com/2019/05/10/pence-claims-trump-will-ask-supreme-court-to-ban-judges-from-blocking-his-policies/

Pence wants the Supreme Court to make courts irrelevant. 

But nah, there's no fascist sentiment in the Trump administration. 

Lol Salon

Also, the judiciary is way too powerful currently, so this is a good thing