Jump to content
Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, WhyIsPuffyTaken said:

social democrats are centrists

How do you know Bernie isn't a socialist?

Most socialists don't say they are.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, TheDood said:

Helicopter rides work best for that purpose, I have heard.

Oh look.

Conservatives once again displaying their fascistic tendencies and radical authoritarianism in response to democracy.

America, Pinochet, Milton Friedman, Chicago boys are evil.

  • Salt (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

Lol at being mad at people for wanting to exterminate a threat before it's able to destroy their country and society.

This is genocide talk right here.

The scary part is that your type is an actual threat to human freedom because you Americans killed millions of Indonesian peasants simply for demanding more freedom and democracy.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Niku said:

So much for freedom of speech from the oh so principled 'conservatives'.

Supporting freedom of speech as a filthy communist is an an oxymoron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cypress said:

Supporting freedom of speech as a filthy communist is an an oxymoron. 

Communists support freedom of speech.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Niku said:

Communists support freedom of speech.

 

History says otherwise.   I dont live in a fantasyland.  

 

History is never wrong either.  Fact.  

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Right so according to 'conservatives' people should be murdered extra-legally via helicopter because they have a different opinion and should be stripped of their rights to assemble, speak as well as the rest of the supposed rights the constitution guarantees.

 

And you say communists are the bad guys? 

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Cypress said:

History says otherwise.   I dont live in a fantasyland.  

 

History is never wrong either.  Fact.  

Do you see a problem with stripping constitutional rights from people or outright murdering them because they hold a certain opinion?

You're projecting the same vile authoritarian ideology you hold onto others.

 

 

None of you motherfuckers actually support the constitution or freedom of speech.

 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Niku doesn't realize he and people like him will be the first to go to the gulag for bitching and moaning in the bread line. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Niku said:

Do you see a problem with stripping constitutional rights from people or outright murdering them because they hold a certain opinion?

I see a problem with both.   Thankfully this isnt communistville where we have to choose one or the other.   

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, akaWest said:

Niku doesn't realize he and people like him will be the first to go to the gulag for bitching and moaning in the bread line. 

lol

louisville_flood_1937.jpg

  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cypress said:

I see a problem with both.   Thankfully this isnt communistville where we have to choose one or the other.   

But you just supported killing people extrajudically and taking away their basic freedoms because they have an opinion.

You either support freedom of speech for views you don't like or you don't support it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Maybe it's because I think for myself.

There is no inherent risk of HIV because someone is gay. The risk comes from having unsafe sex and unsafe anal sex. Converting everyone to heterosexuals does not cure HIV if people aren't practicing safe sex.

Use your brain.

 

Thinking for youself, especially in your case, might not be the best idea. Especially since your brain just filters out the last sentence I guess.

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Niku said:

But you just supported killing people extrajudically and taking away their basic freedoms because they have an opinion.

You either support freedom of speech for views you don't like or you don't support it at all.

Communists are free to speak.  

As soon as they start stripping away my individual freedoms and rights, i will fight.  

  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Yeltsin, then 58, “roamed the aisles of Randall’s nodding his head in amazement,” wrote Asin. He told his fellow Russians in his entourage that if their people, who often must wait in line for most goods, saw the conditions of U.S. supermarkets, “there would be a revolution.”

https://blog.chron.com/hdn/hrlm/p/callback.html

I dont care about Russia

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cypress said:

Communists are free to speak.  

As soon as they take away my individual freedoms, i will fight.  

Communism maximizes individual freedom though.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Niku said:

Communism maximizes individual freedom though.

LOL

  • Fire (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Niku said:

Oh look.

Conservatives once again displaying their fascistic tendencies and radical authoritarianism in response to democracy.

America, Pinochet, Milton Friedman, Chicago boys are evil.

Don't worry, the helicopter rides are free. The Communist way.

9 minutes ago, Niku said:

Communism maximizes individual freedom though.

"Collectivism maximizes individual freedom though"

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.