Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

19 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

lol 

No one claimed that any U.S. persons worked with the IRA specifically. No one claimed that any U.S. persons worked with the Kremlin specifically. "Did not establish" does not mean "found no evidence for". We know for a fact Manafort had meetings with Russians. So on and so forth. 

Professional spin doctors up in here. 

The only spin doctor in here is you, little miss can't be wrong.

Inb4 "Its only a hate crime if the criminal has 'institutional power' reeee"

How is Donald trump of all people going to make a big deal out of 30 million dollars but then say billions of dollars of wall is a drop in the bucket lmao

One will provide actual results, one has done nothing but dash the hopes of anti-Trump people everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rick said:

One will provide actual results, one has done nothing but dash the hopes of anti-Trump people everywhere.

I think spending 30 million dollars to make sure your president isn’t undermining the American people is a preeeeeety good investment. Especially since it genuinely shows how much of a dolt he is. And we don’t even have the redacted info yet.

Walls aren’t forever, are easily penitrable. The upkeep cost is also going to be monumental. Investing in tech at the border such as motion senors and cameras would be much more efficient and better for the long run. But this is an administration that thinks clean coal is not an oxymoron. Shows the dinosaur mentality of it all.

11 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

How is Donald trump of all people going to make a big deal out of 30 million dollars but then say billions of dollars of wall is a drop in the bucket lmao

Because one is a waste and the other is an investment. This is how businessmen think.

18 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Because one is a waste and the other is an investment. This is how businessmen think.

Wow someone thinks that an investigation onto himself is a waste of time? Every person from Al Capone to mr perfect would think the same way.

29 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Wow someone thinks that an investigation onto himself is a waste of time? Every person from Al Capone to mr perfect would think the same way.

I'm glad the investigation changed the way you feel about Trump. For a minute there I thought you still believed in Russian collusion. Maybe it wasn't a waste of time after all.

20 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Good question! Now the answer is quite clear, national security is a role of government. Attempting to overthrow a democratically elected President is not. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Compare how the supposed leaders of the worlds countries react to this as opposed to the nz shooting.

edit: Any dumbasses want to come comment on how white nationalists are the biggest terrorism threat?

Lmao. I care about white people regardless of religion (except islam) and have sympathy for christian non-whites as long as they're in their own lands.

I mean if you’re religious in any sense that’s very hypocritical. Since god created everyone in his own image and I’m almost positive he didn’t want one specific type of race to “stick to their own lands”, because then you’re essentially saying part of god is wrong and worse I guess? You can figure out those mental gymnastics.

And if you’re not religious, then it’s just illogical. Humans should have empathy and compassion for others that are victims of crime and violence. Regardless of religious belief, or if they’re secular, etc. No human should go through that pain and suffering because of a belief, no matter how stupid it may be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm an atheist. Nonwhites are the most tolerable when indoctrinated under christianity, which is the reason i support it over other religions. Still don't want them in countries founded by and for whites.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

I'm an atheist. Nonwhites are the most tolerable when indoctrinated under christianity, which is the reason i support it over other religions. Still don't want them in countries founded by and for whites.

You just made me upvote a LegendaryShotz post. Unforgivable. 

It's been a rough Holy Week. 

Notre Dame burning.

Attempt to burn St. Patricks' in New York.

Those three churches in Louisiana burning. 

Sri Lanka bombings. 

Regardless, happy Easter everyone.

I love Hillary Clinton's post, it makes no sense. Passover was yesterday, the attacks happened today. Not against Jews, but against Christians. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-john-kass-chicago-policing-20190321-story.html

"Authorities confirmed that two police officers — TAC cops, not rookies — were making a drug arrest shortly after 2 p.m. on Sunday.

A mob appeared, threatening the officers, surrounding them, threatening to reach for their own weapons to shoot them dead, and the cops let the suspect go."

bootlickers btfo