Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Niku said:

Any money you have no fucking clue what anarchism is.

I've read enough of McKeever's posts to know that it's stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, TheDood said:

'Don't believe your lying eyes'? 

Oh I believe that the man did try to do that, and that the book should be thrown at him. What I don't believe is your notion that there's some war on religion and that there's a vast majority trying to eradicate all the historical Catholic chruches in the world with destruction and violent acts. It's unfortunate that there's genuinely a very small minority of crazy deranged stupid asses in the world  that won't let logic, reason, and science win in all aspects vs religion but instead do this r*tarded bullshit which gives an excuse for people to say things like "war on religion omg" and "wow you see, they want to destory it becuz its the truth." As well as a myriad of other nonsencial dogma that results from this, or even an example from the Notre Dame fire (STILL BEING INVESTIGATED...SO FAR THEY *THINK* IT WAS ELECTRICAL RELATED @akaWest) such as "wow look, the cross survived...how can you not believe in god!" Well gee, you see, wood fires burn at 1,100 degrees F and the melting point of gold is 1,948 degrees F. No shit. Science rules (and so does twitter).

I believe, as well as the vast majority of atheists/agnostics and even other religions that differ from Catholisism, that they're allowed to exist, they're allowed to practice their religion freely in a free country of course...No matter how delusional they actually are that some magic sky daddy created everything and that he had a son that died for our sins 2,000 years ago.  I'm more interested in these historical buildings because of well, their history. The art. The culture. The engineering it took to construct these buildings. I could give less of a shit about the fake lying book written by goat herders. It's almost criminally ironic the amount of architectual design taken to create these magnificent buildings only to be wasted on fake cult nonsense spread.

Anyway, its time for bed. Theres no war on religion. Cypress will read this and tell his wife im an idiot per usual. Rent free.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HowsqtG.jpg

why would a completely innocent and exonerated man say that his presidency is over I dont understand, can someone explain this to me?

Right on cue... the libtards flock in to cry and moan about everything!

hahahahaha

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL way to go ignoring the part that's actually important.

I'll even underline it for you.

jPJ6lNd.jpg

Oh look it's exactly what everyone who isn't completely braindead has been saying about this "investigation" for over 2 years.

• Fire (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

LOL way to go ignoring the part that's actually important.

I'll even underline it for you.

jPJ6lNd.jpg

Oh look it's exactly what everyone who isn't completely braindead has been saying about this "investigation" for over 2 years.

Wow that line really exonerates him. How could I forget to underline that.

You have double digit IQ. The point is that he was upset at the real obstruction to his presidency that was the mueller investigation, not the possibility that he committed crimes and would be found out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Ah William Barr. Just so happened to leave that out of your summary of the mueller report, eh?

ia0io78aj1t21.jpg

Oh no, buffdaddy said I have doube digit iq. How could I ever get to top 1% of the league of legends ladder with a peanut brain.

And LMAO. No sane/innocent person's first reaction to an investigation would be "I'm fucked".

30 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Oh no, buffdaddy said I have doube digit iq. How could I ever get to top 1% of the league of legends ladder with a peanut brain.

And LMAO. No sane/innocent person's first reaction to an investigation would be "I'm fucked".

You should be able to put it into context and realize it was not an admission of guilt. He clearly states why he felt fucked at the bottom of the page.

Not sure why you're bragging about being an idiot savant.

18 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

I already spelled that out but he chose to focus in on the IQ jab instead of addressing the point.

I wonder if it's possible for someone like him to break free from the conditioning...or is he already too far gone?

• Downvote (-1) 1

> Crack team of lawyers and deep state shitheads specifically appointed to get Trump impeached for collusion and tie him to absolutely anything they can pull out of their ass, can't do it.

> BLORMPF SAID "I'M FUCKED", THAT'S AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!!! CHECKMATE, DRUMPFKINS!!!

Image result for brainlet

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 1

Michael Flynn explicitly tried to get Hillary's emails from the Russians at Trump's behest. 

How is that, by itself, NOT collusion? 

5 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

How could I ever get to top 1% of the league of legends ladder with a peanut brain.

aWStFSL.jpg

2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Michael Flynn explicitly tried to get Hillary's emails from the Russians at Trump's behest. 

How is that, by itself, NOT collusion? 

Collusion requires cooperation.

23 hours ago, TheDood said:

:thinking: "nO wAR on REEEEligiON"

Religion is the opium of the masses. It would be good to see religion die.

Religion is correlated with oppression, poverty, slavery and war. It is no coincidence that the most secular countries are the richest while the most poor are ridden with religious conflict.

It's a tool of manipulation and control.

• Upvote (+1) 1