Jump to content
Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, MarkyVersace said:

I'm not saying you can't criticize her or anyone else just on that basis, but the blatant islamphobia targeted at her is far more hatred and criticism than any other politican today.

Some people said some things.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

We all know where akawest was dogwhistling that. Don’t be a mental midget please.

I was merely pointing out a pattern. The fact that you're the one hearing these "dog whistles" says more about you than it does me. 

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, akaWest said:

I was merely pointing out a pattern. The fact that you're the one hearing these "dog whistles" says more about you than it does me. 

Oh really, posting shit like oh all the French Catholic Churches are being targeted!! I wonder why!!! Like seriously you don’t think people can think 2 steps ahead of this narrative and think who you’re going to blame, get real dude. Especially coming from you of all people in this thread who posts nonsense propaganda that somehow your brain cannot filter.

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Oh really, posting shit like oh all the French Catholic Churches are being targeted!! I wonder why!!! Like seriously you don’t think people can think 2 steps ahead of this narrative and think who you’re going to blame, get real dude. Especially coming from you of all people in this thread who posts nonsense propaganda that somehow your brain cannot filter.

You're completely unhinged. Maybe you should take a break and get your shit together.

French Churches are being targeted, this is a fact. This also leads me to believe this wasn't an accident. Beyond that I haven't made up my mind on who I think is doing it. But since you seem so sure as to who you think I think did it maybe you can enlighten us? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/14/2019 at 3:23 AM, pharmassists said:

Nobody criticize politicians because a crazy person might do something.

Terrible argument.

Pundits are calling her ISIS Al Qaeda. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, akaWest said:

You're completely unhinged. Maybe you should take a break and get your shit together.

French Churches are being targeted, this is a fact. This also leads me to believe this wasn't an accident. Beyond that I haven't made up my mind on who I think is doing it. But since you seem so sure as to who you think I think did it maybe you can enlighten us? 

Sorry pal. This is not your Reichstag fire. Wait your turn. 

Share this post


Link to post

The only time a Church is ever enlightening is when it is set on fire.

  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Niku said:

The only time a Church is ever enlightening is when it is set on fire.

Soooo edgy bro.  Did u steal that from an instagram meme?

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, akaWest said:

You're completely unhinged. Maybe you should take a break and get your shit together.

French Churches are being targeted, this is a fact. This also leads me to believe this wasn't an accident. Beyond that I haven't made up my mind on who I think is doing it. But since you seem so sure as to who you think I think did it maybe you can enlighten us? 

unhinged how? You’re posting articles and creating a narrative before investigators can even examine the evidence yet. Posting stupid Newsweek articles and basing your proof off of that is the sheer definition of unhinged.

And everyone with an iq over 40 knows who *you* think did it, reading people is very easy especially when they have posted rediculous bullshit over and over again.

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

Reminder:

If you are a socialist and give less than 5-10% of your income to charity, then you are a virtue signaling hypocrite.

If you are a conservative and give less than 5-10% of your income to charity, then you are a hypocrite. 

Everyone needs to do better. 

Also, Beto is garbage. 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thomas Sowell was right in saying that our country would be better off if our elections were held on April 16th.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

And everyone with an iq over 40 knows who *you* think did it, reading people is very easy especially when they have posted rediculous bullshit over and over again.

Serious posting about IQ's over 40 but can't spell ridiculous. Comedy!

What's even funnier is you're not even right about who I think did it. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Cypress said:

Soooo edgy bro.  Did u steal that from an instagram meme?

No. From the Anarchist Philosopher Peter Kropotkin.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, akaWest said:

Serious posting about IQ's over 40 but can't spell ridiculous. Comedy!

What's even funnier is you're not even right about who I think did it. 

 

 

 

Ah yes, nitpick about spelling while I was on a phone but not about the focal point of the conversation. Typical. 

And you said you don't know yet yourself on who actually did it. Now all of a sudden you made up your mind? Well please share. And please post evidence as to why you think so.

  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Niku said:

No. From the Anarchist Philosopher Peter Kropotkin.

I would recommend that you should read smarter philosophers.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Ah yes, nitpick about spelling while I was on a phone but not about the focal point of the conversation. Typical. 

And you said you don't know yet yourself on who actually did it. Now all of a sudden you made up your mind? Well please share. And please post evidence as to why you think so.

I don't know who actually did it or if it was arson in the first place but if it was I'm leaning towards Macron. Simply because he has the most to gain. 

Notre Dame is owned by France and France will receive billions in donations because of this fire.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/714116303/donation-pledges-roll-in-for-notre-dames-reconstruction

Also, this is a tumultuous time in France, Yellow Vest protests have only gotten bigger since they started in November. Macron was supposed to address the nation on Monday but that speech was canceled due to the fire. 

https://www.rt.com/news/456614-frances-macron-cancels-planned-address/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/16/world/europe/notre-dame-fire-investigation.html

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TheDood said:

I would recommend that you should read smarter philosophers.

Kropotkin is expansive in authority, politics, cooperation, revolution, labour, economics, agriculture, evolution, geography, literature, science, philosophy and ethics.

I doubt there are many that has contributed as much as Kropotkin.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Anarchism is stupid.

Any money you have no fucking clue what anarchism is.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Niku said:

Kropotkin is expansive in authority, politics, cooperation, revolution, labour, economics, agriculture, evolution, geography, literature, science, philosophy and ethics.

I doubt there are many that has contributed as much as Kropotkin.

Of course, being expansive does not equal being right. 

I am no expert on the man nor his philosophical works, but I now know two things about him. He is an anarchist, and holds the view that "Churches are only enlightening when they are on fire". So he is 0 for 2. Not an impressive record to make a first impression to me.

1 hour ago, Niku said:

Any money you have no fucking clue what anarchism is.

Enlighten us on your definition. I assume that you are unironically an ANCOM but perhaps I am wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.