Jump to content

FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Cypress said:

Dude, just stop posting n talking about politics.  You’re embarrassing your fellow demotards.   

My wife keeps asking me why i laugh at my phone sometimes n i tell her that i read a legend post.   

Does your wife know about / like my posts? :mj:

50 minutes ago, Scalzo said:

@MarkyVersace I totally agree with you. Norm says it best here. 


 9xub6bi1b4s21.jpg

50 million Americans get nuked > People calling Muslims mean names? Like that would be your main worry? I get the sentiment I guess, but what an awful way to say it lm

Share this post


Link to post

Like Pharmacist said, it is a little ironic of the mainstream to confuse legitimate criticism with threats.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TheDood said:

Does your wife know about / like my posts? :mj:

50 million Americans get nuked > People calling Muslims mean names? Like that would be your main worry? I get the sentiment I guess, but what an awful way to say it lm

Lol, it was a joke. Norm Macdonald has a different style of humor.

 

  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
9 hours ago, akaWest said:

Lol, it was a joke. Norm Macdonald has a different style of humor.

 

Yikes I'm braindead. Thanks lol!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, TheDood said:

Yikes I'm braindead. Thanks lol!

No worries, it was most likely the reaction he was going for. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, TheDood said:

Like Pharmacist said, it is a little ironic of the mainstream to confuse legitimate criticism with threats.

Says the guy who defends a President that says "the press is the enemy of the people", which is actual, literal fascist rhetoric. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Says the guy who defends a President that says "the press is the enemy of the people", which is actual, literal fascist rhetoric. 

He said "fake news" is the enemy of the people. 

Try harder shill

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, akaWest said:

He said "fake news" is the enemy of the people. 

Try harder shill

"It's only the news that *I* don't like that needs to be dealt with!" 

Okay Actual Hitler akaWest. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"It's only the news that *I* don't like that needs to be dealt with!" 

Okay Actual Hitler akaWest. 

Sick burn bro! Niku teach you that? 

  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Tax Day everyone, enjoy your Republican bonus. Buy something nice for yourself.

"Republicans think every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats think every day is April 15th." - Ronald Reagan 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TheDood said:

Happy Tax Day everyone, enjoy your Republican bonus. Buy something nice for yourself.

"Republicans think every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats think every day is April 15th." - Ronald Reagan 

 

Except for big corps. This is skip taxes day and laugh at the people who actually had to contribute.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, akaWest said:

st5k8v2a5hs21.jpg

Just read about Notre Dame.  Very sad.  

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, akaWest said:

st5k8v2a5hs21.jpg

How are you going to attach a narrative into this when there hasn’t even been an investigation yet, lol. Could be just as likely a construction worker dun goofed, considering well ya know, it’s under construction and the inner of the church is 800 year old drywood.

It is sad. Was a big aspect of French history.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

How are you going to attach a narrative into this when there hasn’t even been an investigation yet, lol. Could be just as likely a construction worker dun goofed, considering well ya know, it’s under construction and the inner of the church is 800 year old drywood.

It is sad. Was a big aspect of French history.

Talk about projecting.  He didn’t even say a single word, lmao.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Cypress said:

Talk about projecting.  He didn’t even say a single word, lmao.  

Read the side dumbass. Not saying a single word btw

Share this post


Link to post

I'm deeply saddened by this. My history professor always says "Go see history while it's still there", and this I guess is a good example. 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Read the side dumbass. Not saying a single word btw

I did.  It says churches are being desecrated and they dont know why.  It might assume arson but doesn't label anyone.   Reading is hard for people with Down syndrome apparently.  Newsweek is also a liberally biased organization .

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cypress said:

I did.  It says churches are being desecrated and they dont know why.  It might assume arson but doesn't label anyone.   Reading is hard for people with Down syndrome apparently.  Newsweek is also a liberally biased organization .

We all know where akawest was dogwhistling that. Don’t be a mental midget please.

Share this post


Link to post

Did you just dog whistle against midgets? That's offensive my guy smh

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.