Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The future of the democratic party.  Trannies and communism   

bGdNJne.jpg

• Toxic (+1) 1

Trannies and communism is good.

Unlike earth destroying global capitalism, taking away the future of our kids.

• WutFace (+0) 1

You don't have to worry about your kids, Niku.  Nobody will breed with you.

• Simms (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Niku said:

Trannies and communism is good.

Said no one ever.  

I didn't bother to read anything but did we talk about Donkey odie? 

On 4/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Brad Pitt said:

Wait until you get cancer to get insurance. What are the odds of someone who lives extremely healthy getting cancer anyways? I'm guessing not very high.

Man you really are bottom of the barrel as far as garbage people go. Trolling is trolling but I'm convinced you're not and Just an actual shit human. Honestly feel bad for anyone who has to interact with you. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

On 4/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, Brad Pitt said:

Universal healthcare in the US would be too expensive because we have too many fatties and illegals mooching off the system. Do I want to subsidize health care for irresponsible fatasses and illegal immigrants? Hell to the fucking no. Take control of your own health by working out, eating healthy and you won't need health insurance.

As human beings everyone should be entitled to healthcare, the fuck is wrong with you? It shouldn't even be up for debate. 

I honestly went back a couple pages to see what sauce was on about and fucking hell...

• Downvote (-1) 1

I can't help but wonder when you'll all realize that your acceptance, tolerance, and diversity is a bag of shit and give up on it. The only REAL solution is racial AND political segregation. We can not coexist under the same government.

Why isn't the media allowed to talk about Biden's acts of frottage against children? 

3 hours ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

I can't help but wonder when you'll all realize that your acceptance, tolerance, and diversity is a bag of shit and give up on it. The only REAL solution is racial AND political segregation. We can not coexist under the same government.

not a white supremicist btw

nice deflection. separation is coming whether you like it or not. keep pushing your diversity horse shit and you'll get the violent separation you're asking for instead of the peaceful one that we would prefer.

1 hour ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

nice deflection. separation is coming whether you like it or not. keep pushing your diversity horse shit and you'll get the violent separation you're asking for instead of the peaceful one that we would prefer.

No you're the person deflecting. You're a racist moron and that was pretty evident from your last post.

moron? who's the one constantly pushing for incompatible groups of people to live in close proximity to each other? who's really the one breeding conflict?

26 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

moron? who's the one constantly pushing for incompatible groups of people to live in close proximity to each other? who's really the one breeding conflict?

Just sounds like you're the incompatible one tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

Do you think people's differences are cultural or racial?

Society is so fucked man.. I believe we can all coexist together but maybe I’m just a dreamer. 

But I’m not the only one. 

Hundreds of millions of people of different cultures coexist peacefully in the same areas every day but Buffdaddy Jamal knows that this won't work. 

18 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Do you think people's differences are cultural or racial?

I don't really see the difference to be honest. Culture is a racial creation.

2 hours ago, MarkyVersace said:

Hundreds of millions of people of different cultures coexist peacefully in the same areas every day but Buffdaddy Jamal knows that this won't work. 

Explain why all the most peaceful countries on the planet are homogeneous, while the "diverse" countries are beset by terrorism and violent crime.

• Downvote (-1) 1