Jump to content
Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

The future of the democratic party.  Trannies and communism   

bGdNJne.jpg

  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Trannies and communism is good.

Unlike earth destroying global capitalism, taking away the future of our kids.

  • WutFace (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post

You don't have to worry about your kids, Niku.  Nobody will breed with you.

  • Simms (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Niku said:

Trannies and communism is good.

Said no one ever.  

 

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't bother to read anything but did we talk about Donkey odie? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Brad Pitt said:

Wait until you get cancer to get insurance. What are the odds of someone who lives extremely healthy getting cancer anyways? I'm guessing not very high.

Man you really are bottom of the barrel as far as garbage people go. Trolling is trolling but I'm convinced you're not and Just an actual shit human. Honestly feel bad for anyone who has to interact with you. 

  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, Brad Pitt said:

Universal healthcare in the US would be too expensive because we have too many fatties and illegals mooching off the system. Do I want to subsidize health care for irresponsible fatasses and illegal immigrants? Hell to the fucking no. Take control of your own health by working out, eating healthy and you won't need health insurance.

As human beings everyone should be entitled to healthcare, the fuck is wrong with you? It shouldn't even be up for debate. 

I honestly went back a couple pages to see what sauce was on about and fucking hell...

  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

I can't help but wonder when you'll all realize that your acceptance, tolerance, and diversity is a bag of shit and give up on it. The only REAL solution is racial AND political segregation. We can not coexist under the same government.

Share this post


Link to post

Why isn't the media allowed to talk about Biden's acts of frottage against children? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

I can't help but wonder when you'll all realize that your acceptance, tolerance, and diversity is a bag of shit and give up on it. The only REAL solution is racial AND political segregation. We can not coexist under the same government.

not a white supremicist btw

Share this post


Link to post

nice deflection. separation is coming whether you like it or not. keep pushing your diversity horse shit and you'll get the violent separation you're asking for instead of the peaceful one that we would prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

nice deflection. separation is coming whether you like it or not. keep pushing your diversity horse shit and you'll get the violent separation you're asking for instead of the peaceful one that we would prefer.

No you're the person deflecting. You're a racist moron and that was pretty evident from your last post.

Share this post


Link to post

moron? who's the one constantly pushing for incompatible groups of people to live in close proximity to each other? who's really the one breeding conflict?

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

moron? who's the one constantly pushing for incompatible groups of people to live in close proximity to each other? who's really the one breeding conflict?

Just sounds like you're the incompatible one tbh.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Buffdaddy Jamal said:

I can't help but wonder when you'll all realize that your acceptance, tolerance, and diversity is a bag of shit and give up on it. The only REAL solution is racial AND political segregation. We can not coexist under the same government.

Do you think people's differences are cultural or racial?

Share this post


Link to post

Society is so fucked man.. I believe we can all coexist together but maybe I’m just a dreamer. 

But I’m not the only one. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hundreds of millions of people of different cultures coexist peacefully in the same areas every day but Buffdaddy Jamal knows that this won't work. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Do you think people's differences are cultural or racial?

I don't really see the difference to be honest. Culture is a racial creation.

2 hours ago, MarkyVersace said:

Hundreds of millions of people of different cultures coexist peacefully in the same areas every day but Buffdaddy Jamal knows that this won't work. 

Explain why all the most peaceful countries on the planet are homogeneous, while the "diverse" countries are beset by terrorism and violent crime.

  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.