FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

People should read Rand Paul's ideas about health insurance. If Trump gets healthcare done it will be in large part designed by Rand.

15 minutes ago, Brad Pitt said:

Wait until you get cancer to get insurance. What are the odds of someone who lives extremely healthy getting cancer anyways? I'm guessing not very high.

...that...that is not how insurance works...

8 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Catastrophic coverage @$50/month

Yeah gl with the 10,000 deductible. Also every plan I’ve seen is somewhere in the ballpark of 140-180/mo

2 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Yeah gl with the 10,000 deductible.

Gofundme

Still better than a 25 year old getting raped for $500-1000month for something they'll barely use. 

You people act like universal healthcare is free, it's not. Once they start calling on the 1% to pay for shit like this, the 1% will move their money elsewhere. The middle class will then get stuck with the bill and we will be in a world of hurt, just like Finland. 

I'd take those who are demanding universal healthcare a bit more serious if they weren't also demanding open borders. Both ideas cannot work in unison.

38 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Gofundme

Still better than a 25 year old getting raped for $500-1000month for something they'll barely use. 

You people act like universal healthcare is free, it's not. Once they start calling on the 1% to pay for shit like this, the 1% will move their money elsewhere. The middle class will then get stuck with the bill and we will be in a world of hurt, just like Finland. 

I'd take those who are demanding universal healthcare a bit more serious if they weren't also demanding open borders. Both ideas cannot work in unison.

Never said it was. Also lol thinking making companies like amazon actually pay tax will make them leave or “move money”. They already do that anyway, but they won’t get away with it.

Also Finland is perfectly fine. Don’t try to throw that shit in there.

Lastly, never championed an open border. Just stop with the broad brush talking points please. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Lastly, never championed an open border. 

You're a fucking racist white nationalist!

6 minutes ago, akaWest said:

You're a fucking racist white nationalist!

I never championed a closed border either. And only on the southern side.

18 hours ago, akaWest said:

People should read Rand Paul's ideas about health insurance. If Trump gets healthcare done it will be in large part designed by Rand.

People should read Rand Paul's ideas about economics in general

40 minutes ago, TheDood said:

People should read Rand Paul's ideas about economics in general

Easy now, we don't want anyone to overdose on common sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Niku, wanna hop in to call Rand Pual a fascist or something? 

Rand Paul is a Scottish Rite Freemason. Not sure why anyone would want to put trust in that guy and his family members either. 

1 hour ago, TheDood said:

Watching these Hollywood elites fighting so desperately to make sure that (primarily black) women in Georgia can still get abortions even after the baby has a heartbeat, is so creepy. A society that kills its young is (rightfully) doomed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-abortion-bill-hollywoods-elite-alyssa-milano-threaten-boycott-over-heartbeat-bill-2019-04-01-live-updates/

The left: We need mass immigration because our population is decreasing!

Also the left: Let's abort 750k babies a year!

The left hates America and Americans.

10 hours ago, TheDood said:

Niku, wanna hop in to call Rand Pual a fascist or something? 

Nah he's just an idiot who eats economics created by fascists. His foreign policy is good and he would be a communist if he wasn't eating propaganda.

36 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"Hey what kind of ammo can I get by Googling 'Democrat rape scandal', aha! Here's something on the front page"

You should write them and tell them how disappointed you are that they aren't practicing what they preach. 

I'm sorry they let you down, friend.