Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

31 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Not by social media. Maybe by big music and tv companies.

Its literally going to be impossible for fb and google to police the amount of sheer traffic EU is trying to hold them responsible for.

Which is why they will design a computer algorithm that inevitably fucks everyone trying to be creative,  including memes.

Hey something else everyone agrees on. Article 13 is trash.

That's what happens when you don't have 'fair use.' say goodbye to all copyrighted songs being covered or remixed and shit like that.

And Google will roll over for it too. They won't wanna lose out of the market. So the EU may have just fucked the internet into a comma for everybody. 

2 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Which is why they will design a computer algorithm that inevitably fucks everyone trying to be creative,  including memes.

Hey something else everyone agrees on. Article 13 is trash.

Google can’t even get Youtube’s Algorithm correct after 10 years of some of the best computer engineers going at it. Holes beyond belief and it’s not Googles fault, it’s just the magnitude of what big brands such as coke and Pepsi are asking for to meet their “safe” branding requirements as well as now all these other media companies it’s going to be an absolute shitshow.

1 minute ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Heh

They fight so hard against good policies, they don't deserve it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

^ Pretending to care about Presidential candidates and sexual harassment/assault allegations now? 

I could care less about unproven allegations or locker room talk. It's the groping of children on camera that did it for me.

How about you, what do you think of Joe Biden fondling pre teen girls? You for it or against it?

Just now, akaWest said:

I could care less about unproven allegations or locker room talk if he's a Republican. It's the groping of children on camera him being a Democrat that did it for me.

I mean as long as we're clear. 

• Salt (-1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I mean as long as we're clear. 

So....you're in favor of Biden molesting girls? 

11 minutes ago, akaWest said:

So....you're in favor of Biden molesting girls? 

I'm in favor of no one molesting anyone. 

Because I have these things called principles. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just now, Cursed Lemon said:

I'm in favor of no one molesting anyone. 

Because I have these things called principles. 

I want to hear you denounce Joe Biden

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, akaWest said:

I could care less about unproven allegations or locker room talk. It's the groping of children on camera that did it for me.

How about you, what do you think of Joe Biden fondling pre teen girls? You for it or against it?

Your reality tv show rapist hero admits perving on little teen universe whatever the fuck show he was on.

Your outrage is partisan and weaponised. You don't give a fuck unless it's your political enemies you're such a tribal ape.

• Downvote (-1) 1

5 hours ago, Niku said:

Your reality tv show rapist hero admits perving on little teen universe whatever the fuck show he was on.

Your outrage is partisan and weaponised. You don't give a fuck unless it's your political enemies you're such a tribal ape.

More false allegations used to deflect away from the fact that none of you leftist perverts can denounce Joe Biden.

bewtm0qrun421.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

More hot takes: 

Politicians shouldn't use emojis for any reason. It is cringey 

Robert Francis Orourke is weird af and probably a furry. I would call him 'beto' but I don't believe in appropriating Hispanic culture.

Article 13 is just another example of the EU being garbage. Only nation states can preserve liberty.

There are indeed only 2 genders, all others are delusions. 

Trump has never been good with women, but has never raped anyone.

Joe Biden is a creep, always has been, probably always will be. Should not be surprising. He should also not be president.

A conservative high school kid could dunk on AOC in a debate, I have absolutely no idea how she is at all popular.

Biden can not and will not win the dem primary nor the general election. Anyone who thinks he has a chance is living in the past and have no idea how far left the Democrats are in 2019. They are Jacobins 

Country music and rap are similar and have the same themes

Tattoos are stupid.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1