"Those silly Brexiters!" 

EU: *passes Article 13* 

"Alright maybe they had a point"

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"Those silly Brexiters!" 

EU: *passes Article 13* 

"Alright maybe they had a point"

Don't worry they said they won't target memes.

1 hour ago, pharmassists said:

Don't worry they said they won't target memes.

only literally everything else. Google and Facebook are probably sweating atm

The EU is a sinking ship ran by out of touch, nihilistic, boomers. Change my mind.

Any nation that can escape its grasp, should. 

Niku is literally everything he claims to hate. Change my mind

3 hours ago, TheDood said:

The EU is a sinking ship ran by out of touch, nihilistic, boomers. Change my mind.

Any nation that can escape its grasp, should. 

I hate the EU. Burn it to the ground.

• Toxic (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Niku said:

I hate the EU. Burn it to the ground.

Why?

44 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Something's fishy 2vnqwtgftoo21.png

TLDR?

46 minutes ago, TheDood said:

Why?

TLDR?

Papadopoulos was thought to be a foreign agent and was used as a proxy to surveil the Trump campaign. It looks as if the only reason he was thought to be a foreign agent was because he was set up by people wanting to surveil the Trump campaign.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/26/rep-doug-collins-releases-transcript-from-spygate-target-george-papadopoulos/#more-161744

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now we're back on the "repeal Obamacare" train, the most transparent Republican vote-fishing scheme since abortion. 

No Trump, you're not going to repeal Obamacare. Because if you did, millions of your supporters would be like, "oh wait, I forgot that actually helps me", and they'd riot. Much like abortion, you need Obamacare to continue so that the Republican base can be staunchly against it on the surface while partaking heavily in it on the down-low. 

I mean, since you're never going to pass single-payer, which is the only thing that would actually be better. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Now we're back on the "repeal Obamacare" train, the most transparent Republican vote-fishing scheme since abortion. 

No Trump, you're not going to repeal Obamacare. Because if you did, millions of your supporters would be like, "oh wait, I forgot that actually helps me", and they'd riot. Much like abortion, you need Obamacare to continue so that the Republican base can be staunchly against it on the surface while partaking heavily in it on the down-low. 

I mean, since you're never going to pass single-payer, which is the only thing that would actually be better. 

It isn't perfect, but I've seen Obamacare help more than it hurts. Although premiums did go up on average, many people that couldn't get insurance were able to get it. I was strongly against it, but seeing it objectively from a healthcare perspective, I'm not as able to shit on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

No idea what topic or new fkn item there is in the news that you’re referring to but I just want to clarify that republicans dont riot.  That is only a liberal phenomenon.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Cypress said:

No idea what topic or new fkn item there is in the news that you’re referring to but I just want to clarify that republicans dont riot.  That is only a liberal phenomenon.   

Charlottesville was just a liberal conspiracy

16 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Charlottesville was just a liberal conspiracy

Can u try to be less dumb please?  Its really starting to become a ‘thing’ here.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

On 3/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, legendaryshotz said:

only literally everything else. Google and Facebook are probably sweating atm

The citizens of the EU didn't want article 13, so I think it has to be a corporate backed policy.

2 hours ago, pharmassists said:

The citizens of the EU didn't want article 13, so I think it has to be a corporate backed policy.

Not by social media. Maybe by big music and tv companies.

Its literally going to be impossible for fb and google to police the amount of sheer traffic EU is trying to hold them responsible for.