Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

What does everyone think about the elected Democrat Speaker of the House saying that the voting age should be 16?

Not old enough to buy a gun but old enough to strip others of that right. Not old enough to go to war, but old enough to elect people that declare war? Seems beyond stupid, but hey gotta get those democrat votes where we can right?

14 hours ago, Niku said:

You're a terror threat if you do watch ISIS propaganda when it isn't done through an academic lens.

I'm pretty sure there's more context to a terrorist than "watched an ISIS video once". 

• Upvote (+1) 2

On 1/18/2019 at 6:36 AM, legendaryshotz said:

I remember a time people said the trump Russia collusion case was complete nonsense and was just liberal propaganda. L m a o

lol

• Fire (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, RVG E Nomini said:

lol

You can search that on here but apparently your google machine is still broken

but yeah I was wrong. Unfortunate because everyone around him at the time was being indicted and convicted, mueller didn’t find anything concrete on him.

6 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

You can search that on here but apparently your google machine is still broken

but yeah I was wrong. Unfortunate because everyone around him at the time was being indicted and convicted.

I wasn't asking because I don't know, I was asking to see if others do. You've responded to it 3 times now without answering, what does that mean?

11 minutes ago, RVG E Nomini said:

I wasn't asking because I don't know, I was asking to see if others do. You've responded to it 3 times now without answering, what does that mean?

Hey man what color is the sky? And grass?

Just now, legendaryshotz said:

Hey man what color is the sky? And grass?

Four times now. Still no answer.

Legend saying something crazy then getting called on it only to reply "Google it", is a reoccurring theme on this forum

50 minutes ago, TheDood said:

Legend saying something crazy then getting called on it only to reply "Google it", is a reoccurring theme on this forum

asking what color the grass and sky is...is crazy? please explain im genuinely curious. my door is broken and doesnt work, I have never went outside, so please explain it to me

if you dont answer you're also doding a simple question too

4 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

asking what color the grass and sky is...is crazy? please explain im genuinely curious. my door is broken and doesnt work, I have never went outside, so please explain it to me

if you dont answer you're also doding a simple question too

No, this was your "crazy" response to my simple question to lemon of why the founding fathers wanted the electoral college:

On 3/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, legendaryshotz said:

Founding fathers owned slaves, stop putting them on this absolutely untouchable pedestal like they can make no mistakes.

My question reveals nothing whatsoever about my thoughts on the answer to it. You've been wasting our time ever since and nobody knows why, but we can speculate that it's because you have as much to contribute as the Mueller report did on a collusion prosecution.

26 minutes ago, RVG E Nomini said:

No, this was your "crazy" response to my simple question to lemon of why the founding fathers wanted the electoral college:

My question reveals nothing whatsoever about my thoughts on the answer to it. You've been wasting our time ever since and nobody knows why, but we can speculate that it's because you have as much to contribute as the Mueller report did on a collusion prosecution.

Pretty sure if you're above 6th grade intelligence level you know why, or can easily find out. There isn't much varying US history when it comes to this.

3 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Pretty sure if you're above 6th grade intelligence level you know why, or can easily find out

Again, I was asking someone to provide their thoughts on a topic because I was interested in what they have to say. Hopefully you got a warranty on that brain of yours.

Just now, RVG E Nomini said:

Again, I was asking someone to provide their thoughts on a topic because I was interested in what they have to say. Hopefully you got a warranty on that brain of yours.

so give you a whole us history lesson then elaborate their own thought into it after?or just skip to the elaboration part where they can explain why they dont think the EC would be as applicable to today's society...

A libtard trying to argue our constitution is worthless...  with no argument.   It literally doesn’t get any better.   

I love this thread.  

6 minutes ago, Cypress said:

A libtard trying to argue our constitution is worthless...  with no argument.   It literally doesn’t get any better.   

I love this thread.  

Trying to argue 1776 rules should directly translate to 2019 lol

what was the founding fathers opinion of the internet im curious. doesnt mean to eradicate the whole constitution to make 1-2 edits

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

44 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

so give you a whole us history lesson then elaborate their own thought into it after?or just skip to the elaboration part where they can explain why they dont think the EC would be as applicable to today's society...

Either one would be better than whatever the hell it is you're doing right now.

16 minutes ago, RVG E Nomini said:

Either one would be better than whatever the hell it is you're doing right now.

already did and you discarded it, because I didnt play historian for you

It doesn't really matter by the way, human nature is the same then as it is now. Meaning that the constitution is just as relevant now as it was when it was written and the Electoral College's protection from pure democracy is just as important.

We can just ignore it because the founders did bad things 

• Downvote (-1) 1

21 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

already did and you discarded it, because I didnt play historian for you

You said the founding fathers own slaves. That explanation has less resolution than 144p.

1 minute ago, TheDood said:

It doesn't really matter by the way, human nature is the same then as it is now. Meaning that the constitution is just as relevant now as it was when it was written and the Electoral College's protection from pure democracy is just as important.

That's why the Constitution has been amended about a billion times. Oh, wait. 

• Upvote (+1) 1