Jump to content
Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Praised Donald trump for his white supremacy and Candice Owens for her absolutely stupid ideologies. I would not be shocked if it comes out that this guy also watches Shapiro or some other batshit crazy moron on the Internet.

All those people are clearly liberal now somehow, and Rick is a fucking idiot per usual. Also it’s so funny how the same people bashing Muslims a week ago are now clinging to anything to show they don’t hate Muslims (they do).

 

Share this post


Link to post

Once you post something worth reading, let me know.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

A lot of future Nazis in this thread right now

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Niku said:

A lot of future Nazis in this thread right now

Thx.  

Spent alot of difficult years in Hitler Jugend. Hoping Im chosen for officer in Waffen-Schutzstaffle soon.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Praised Donald trump for his white supremacy and Candice Owens for her absolutely stupid ideologies. I would not be shocked if it comes out that this guy also watches Shapiro or some other batshit crazy moron on the Internet.

 

It would be easier for you to just say you didn't read the thing.

  • Upvote (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

The guy wants to divide and create a culture war and people are doing exactly what he wants.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RVG E Nomini said:

It would be easier for you to just say you didn't read the thing.

You're delusional as hell.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

You're delusional as hell.

This is the proper reaction to that manifesto:

giphy.gif

It was written to amplify whatever biases you already hold. You clearly missed the point and are inadvertently helping the mosque shooter impose his will on modern political discourse.

 

 

Also, Ben Shapiro isn't that crazy lol. He's well spoken and makes coherent arguments, regardless of whether or not I agree with his positions. You should pick his craziest/dumbest argument and dissect it to show us exactly what you mean because I'd be genuinely interested in your perspective.

Share this post


Link to post

Written to amplify any bias...lol.

Just take a look at his actions. Pretty obvious what side he’s with.

Edit: Coherent arguments to who? People who don’t critically think? I’ll dig up some videos because he literally said that politicians aren’t corrupt to defend some organization that lobbies money to those said politicians.

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Written to amplify any bias...lol.

Just take a look at his actions. Pretty obvious what side he’s with.

Edit: Coherent arguments to who? People who don’t critically think? I’ll dig up some videos because he literally said that politicians aren’t corrupt to defend some organization that lobbies money to those said politicians.

Yeah, he wants the manifesto to sow division. Pretty simple. Also, tell us more about his actions before the shooting. The full context isn't available to determine exactly what his intent was and it's pretty bold of you to assume you can read his mind.

 

If he said politicians aren't corrupt then yeah that's idiotic but I want to hear it in context if you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, pharmassists said:

The guy wants to divide and create a culture war and people are doing exactly what he wants.

His comment about idolizing a black woman (as a neo-nazi) should be a dead giveaway for anyone with an IQ above room temperature.   

 

Btw, has anyone watched the helmet cam video?  Cursed Lemon is correct that this guy is a fkn troll.   

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Cypress said:

His comment about idolizing a black woman (as a neo-nazi) should be a dead giveaway for anyone with an IQ above room temperature.   

 

Btw, has anyone watched the helmet cam video?  Cursed Lemon is correct that this guy is a fkn troll.   

Subscribe to PewDiePie

Share this post


Link to post

No. I refuse to watch that footage. Not because I have a weak stomach, but because that's exactly what that cunt wants. He wanted attention. I'm not giving him what he wants. Fuck him.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

No. I refuse to watch that footage. Not because I have a weak stomach, but because that's exactly what that cunt wants. He wanted attention. I'm not giving him what he wants. Fuck him.

I watch and read so that I can determine if the media interpretation is correct. I wish I hadn't.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

No. I refuse to watch that footage. Not because I have a weak stomach, but because that's exactly what that cunt wants. He wanted attention. I'm not giving him what he wants. Fuck him.

There are alot of lessons to learn from it, honestly.  

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, pharmassists said:

I watch and read so that I can determine if the media interpretation is correct. I wish I hadn't.

I read enough to see that it was something not worth watching. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Subscribe to PewDiePie

+ Navy Seal pasta, remove kabob song, Candice being too extreme, OK/WP hand sign in courtroom... The guy is basically /pol/ shitposting irl.

 

Share this post


Link to post

That was one of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, RVG E Nomini said:

This is the proper reaction to that manifesto:

giphy.gif

It was written to amplify whatever biases you already hold. You clearly missed the point and are inadvertently helping the mosque shooter impose his will on modern political discourse.

He.

Killed.

Dozens.

Of.

People. 

He didn't do it out of legitimate concern for our mental health. He did it because he was an extremist piece of human garbage

Now look around the internet and see how many people are diligently trying to deflect or lessen the impact of what he did because "lol he was just trolling". 

Jesus fuck. 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Rick said:

That was one of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen. 

 

Hilarious coming from the guy who didn't even flinch at the Daniel Shaver video. 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

He.

Killed.

Dozens.

Of.

People. 

He didn't do it out of legitimate concern for our mental health. He did it because he was an extremist piece of human garbage

Now look around the internet and see how many people are diligently trying to deflect or lessen the impact of what he did because "lol he was just trolling". 

Jesus fuck. 

But we don't have the full story on why yet. Motive isn't understood. The manifesto isn't inherently true but we also know it is intentionally deceptive.

Please don't talk to me like I'm 5, I'd appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post

Posts a manifesto about Arabs polluting the gene pool. 

Shoots up a mosque. 

"Motive not understood." 

When exactly has any mass murder that targets one demographic not been the result of intense bigotry with a splash of mental illness? When exactly did we have to wait for the "real motive" to come out after the fact? 

The dude was a racist asshole who thought he was Heath Ledger's Joker. End of. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.