Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

trump just met north korea president, dont know if this will change anything about the issue. i know they are very stuborn.

4 hours ago, Cypress said:

Id have absolutely zero hesitation shooting you in the face if the time came.   Zero

This is the entire 'conservative' project. Push for the conditions in which they finally get to enact their deranged violent fantasies. 

Fucking arm yourself shitlibs, no matter how much you tow the line these motherfuckers will kill you regardless.

You could strangle a resurrected Karl Marx with an American flag and these people will still eliminate you.

4 hours ago, Cypress said:

Id have absolutely zero hesitation shooting you in the face if the time came.   Zero

Did you really feel called out by the phrase "most vile, toxic aspects of humanity" 

• Upvote (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Did you really feel called out by the phrase "most vile, toxic aspects of humanity" 

I didnt read his post.  just thought I'd share my opinion and laugh at the comments.

22 hours ago, johnwalmart said:

trump just met north korea president, dont know if this will change anything about the issue. i know they are very stuborn.

No president can change North Korea because Kim thinks he is a God. 

5 minutes ago, pharmassists said:

No president can change North Korea because Kim thinks he is a God. 

Kim doesn't think he's a god. His people do.

11 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Kim doesn't think he's a god. His people do.

That certainly has to elevate a person's ego to some level nearing a God. Maybe deep inside he knows but I can't imagine him being humble.

1 hour ago, pharmassists said:

That certainly has to elevate a person's ego to some level nearing a God. Maybe deep inside he knows but I can't imagine him being humble.

Oh he's a dick to be sure. But he knows full well the effect of brainwashing your people into believing in your divinity. It doesn't matter if he believes it or not. He got his people to. Which could've been done even if he didn't believe it.

It’s going to be impossible to transform North Korea ever because if they ever do open the ports and allow trade, Kim Jong Il is going to be a deadman. That’s why trump talking to him while prob a step in the right direction in terms of peace (probably used as massive propaganda in NK as “USA imperialists are finally crumbling! Want to talk to the dear leader!”), nothing will be accomplished. Kim has done so many atrocities to humanity that he needs a full control grip on his people or else the regime will be held responsible for their crimes.

Maybe kim’s son when eventually comes to power can do the right thing with a clean slate, or a massive uprising (near impossible considering condition of people). But most likely same shit different leader and the dumbass cycle continues.

One singular enviornmental offical. Please take some science courses or just fuck off. If doctor OZ says one thing about the medical field are you going to post those articles here too?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liberals are to blame for global warming. They keep pumping out kids irresponsibly, thus exponentially adding to their carbon footprint. Global warming solution = ban all leftists from having children. Besides, they're all major debtors and can't afford kids without government support anyways.

• Downvote (-1) 2

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

One singular enviornmental offical. Please take some science courses or just fuck off. If doctor OZ says one thing about the medical field are you going to post those articles here too?

Does Dr Oz work for the UN?

I knew it sounded familiar... almost like deja vu. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/global-warming-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/8/17948832/climate-change-global-warming-un-ipcc-report

http://theconversation.com/cop24-12-years-from-disaster-editors-guide-to-what-our-academic-experts-say-is-needed-to-fight-climate-change-107997

You’re denying climate change because 1 person was wrong. I’ve never seen someone cherry pick this hard to try to justify their stance.

Heaven forbid you stumble upon the moutains of evidence and mathematical equations that are showing the big problems that will occur if we don't solve our climate issues. You think the refugee problems are bad now try again when there's issues with growing crops in specific regions due to more severe conditions.

17 hours ago, Brad Pitt said:

Liberals are to blame for global warming. They keep pumping out kids irresponsibly, thus exponentially adding to their carbon footprint. Global warming solution = ban all leftists from having children. Besides, they're all major debtors and can't afford kids without government support anyways.

Red states. 

Welfare. 

Name a more iconic duo. 

12 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Red states. 

Welfare. 

Name a more iconic duo. 

Jari Kurri 

Wayne Gretzky

/thread

I dunno what we're talking about I just wanted to remind everyone brad is teh gay. 

• Upvote (+1) 1