Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

You know what's funny? Us getting oil from the Iraq war would actually be a better excuse to go in than the lie that was used, considering we got virtually no oil out of the whole thing.

Although then again, all our oil comes from our allies at this point. Plus we export that shit like it's nothing these days. So it would've still been redundant and unecessary  

1 hour ago, Mr Grim said:

You know what's funny? Us getting oil from the Iraq war would actually be a better excuse to go in than the lie that was used, considering we got virtually no oil out of the whole thing.

Although then again, all our oil comes from our allies at this point. Plus we export that shit like it's nothing these days. So it would've still been redundant and unecessary  

Mr. Grim, I think this is the first time I agree with you, at least that first part. Taking and selling the oil there could have paid for the trillions we spent on that war or at very least, given Americans lower gas prices. Might be a bigger picture at play though: World War III positioning.

Harris and Warren are trying really hard to be as likable as Hillary.

My boy Robert Francis O'Rourke is really going to get the nomination huh?