Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Damn white people and their *shuffles deck, pulls out card* smiling? 

The top 26 richest people on the planet have more wealth than the bottom 3.8 BILLION people. Just think how insane that is. And they increased that gap by 2.5B last year.

7 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

The top 26 richest people on the planet have more wealth than the bottom 3.8 BILLION people. Just think how insane that is. And they increased that gap by 2.5B last year.

And they’re all liberals.   Crazyness.  

1 hour ago, Cypress said:

And they’re all liberals.   Crazyness.  

Oh my ass lol, that’s a lie and I haven’t even looked it up yet

2 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Oh my ass lol, that’s a lie and I haven’t even looked it up yet

Liberals, conservatives and 'libertarians' are all the same especially when they're all billionaires. But yeah most billionaires display a smokescreen of progressive politics.

Most billionaires identify as 'philanthopists' until you propose a tax on their ill gotten gains and they start screeching like the oligarchical fascists that they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez needs to throw Bill Gates into the fucking sea with a brick chained to his legs.

She may want to do that, but she would probably go and look for him at the Amazon HQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Niku said:

Liberals, conservatives and 'libertarians' are all the same

That's quite the conundrum.

Does this mean you think everyone is a fascist Nazi? 

16 hours ago, Cypress said:

Not only are they gay but they are also mixed race.  Double negative.  I will pray for them tonight.

The entire family will rot in hell for eternity.  Don't believe me?  Pick up the Holy Book and do some reading.

This 'Parenting' magazine is doing nothing but spreading the world of the Devil.

ironic bigotry is still bigotry lame duck

27 minutes ago, pharmassists said:

That's quite the conundrum.

Does this mean you think everyone is a fascist Nazi? 

Conservatives are just a slightly more brain damaged version of liberals. Libertarians is just a combination of lib/con views. Y'know the 'I'm fiscally conservative socially liberal' crowd.

Fascism and it's radical version Nazism is just the logical conclusion of lib/con/libertarian economic and social policies. It's a historical process.

Yeah you heard me. Liberals are turning people into Nazis. Beto, Clinton, Obama types are sending America down the road of fascism.

Interestingly enough go on any alt right/Nazi site and all those creeps admit being libertarians lol

Many alt-right races theories that are evoked regarding the black prison population stem from the social policies pushed by Joe Biden. Who is running for president as a Democrat.

18 hours ago, pharmassists said:

I also support the banning of plastic straws, where am I at now?

Literally communist 

4 hours ago, Niku said:

Conservatives are just a slightly more brain damaged version of liberals. Libertarians is just a combination of lib/con views. Y'know the 'I'm fiscally conservative socially liberal' crowd.

Fascism and it's radical version Nazism is just the logical conclusion of lib/con/libertarian economic and social policies. It's a historical process.

Yeah you heard me. Liberals are turning people into Nazis. Beto, Clinton, Obama types are sending America down the road of fascism.

Interestingly enough go on any alt right/Nazi site and all those creeps admit being libertarians lol

Many alt-right races theories that are evoked regarding the black prison population stem from the social policies pushed by Joe Biden. Who is running for president as a Democrat.

Communism is the only logical solution to save mankind.   

4 hours ago, Niku said:

What is your opinion on Mao Zedong?

9 minutes ago, pharmassists said:

What is your opinion on Mao Zedong?

It’s common knowledge he was a flaming closet republican.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Niku said:

Satirical bigotry is still bigotry. Checkmate m8

You have to be autistic not to get satire.

Becoming a billionaire pretty much nulls your political affiliation because in order to become one you have to put your morals and values in the garbage. Same type of person who says they’re Catholic but never goes to church, never reads the Bible, and ignores the rules of the Bible. They just pretend, as is the case for all these billionaires because if they practiced what they preached they’d not be greedy ass billionaires but actually help others live a decent life. Political affiliation is a mirage and they just nod one way or another so they don’t get put into the hot seat to make changes. But that’s all changing with the wealth gap growing to unheard of inequalities, people are getting sick of it and are starting to call it out for what it is.

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Becoming a billionaire pretty much nulls your political affiliation because in order to become one you have to put your morals and values in the garbage. Same type of person who says they’re Catholic but never goes to church, never reads the Bible, and ignores the rules of the Bible. They just pretend, as is the case for all these billionaires because if they practiced what they preached they’d not be greedy ass billionaires but actually help others live a decent life. Political affiliation is a mirage and they just nod one way or another so they don’t get put into the hot seat to make changes. But that’s all changing with the wealth gap growing to unheard of inequalities, people are getting sick of it and are starting to call it out for what it is.

It depends on what they spend their money on. A lot of billionaires do great charitable works. If they just hoard the money, I mean yeah I would agree they are dicks.  However I don't think you can just take the money away. If anything close tax loopholes so companies like Google don't pay 0 taxes. That's something I think everybody can get on board with.

7 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Literally communist 

Knee jerk reaction is to be outraged at the banning of plastic straws. But people don't know how to not litter. I fish and shrimp off the coast of Florida and the amount of trash in the water is staggering. No reason not to at least use biodegradable containers if people are going to be shits.

3 hours ago, pharmassists said:

Knee jerk reaction is to be outraged at the banning of plastic straws. But people don't know how to not litter. I fish and shrimp off the coast of Florida and the amount of trash in the water is staggering. No reason not to at least use biodegradable containers if people are going to be shits.

Spoken like a true Marxist...smdh

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 hours ago, pharmassists said:

It depends on what they spend their money on. A lot of billionaires do great charitable works. If they just hoard the money, I mean yeah I would agree they are dicks.  However I don't think you can just take the money away. If anything close tax loopholes so companies like Google don't pay 0 taxes. That's something I think everybody can get on board with.

Charity work is just a corporate cult of personality. It is the literal definition of virtue signalling. Philanthropy is a front for infiltrating civil society, and NGOs to launder money and to push their agenda (to make more money).

When you control telecommunications, the schools, the media, churches, do you think this is freedom? lol

10 hours ago, pharmassists said:

You have to be autistic not to get satire.

'Gays and mixing races are gross haha' 

Pretty sure that's an autistic, racist bigoted version of satire.

There was no punchline, nothing interesting said, basically packaged his prejudices as satire, no creativity. Unoriginal.

0/10

Bigots are cunts. 

• Fire (+1) 1