Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Apparently I was trolling. Mueller's office itself came down and cast doubt on the Buzzfeed report. 

Let's be perfectly clear here, Buzzfeed News is not Buzzfeed. It's a group of multiple Pulitzer winners running a serious news operation. 

BN are standing by their report and asking Mueller's office to clarify which parts of it are inaccurate.

This is a bizarre situation.

How about the deal offered by China that would increase its annual import of US goods by a trillion dollars? Nah let’s just just talk about buzzfeed and razors instead! 

4 hours ago, gporter said:

How about the deal offered by China that would increase its annual import of US goods by a trillion dollars? Nah let’s just just talk about buzzfeed and razors instead! 

Because Trump is a bad negotiator and tariffs are evil.

1 hour ago, Niku said:

Trump is a bigger warmonger than Obama:

Obama and Hillary armed and supported al Nusra/al Qaeda in Syria....Trump stops arming and supporting them, sends in more troops to wipe them out and then brings troops home when job is finished. How is Trump the warmonger? He's cleaning up Obama and Hillary's mess. 

Assad's Syria is a secular state... that's no bueno for those (Israel) who want to fragment the entire middle east in order to become the regional hegemon

http://cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

Sit back, relax and let the man work his mojo. 

5 minutes ago, akaWest said:

Obama and Hillary armed and supported al Nusra/al Qaeda in Syria....Trump stops arming and supporting them, sends in more troops to wipe them out and then brings troops home when job is finished. How is Trump the warmonger? He's cleaning up Obama and Hillary's mess. 

Assad's Syria is a secular state... that's no bueno for those (Israel) who want to fragment the entire middle east in order to become the regional hegemon

http://cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

Sit back, relax and let the man work his mojo. 

Yeah like turning Mosul into a killing field for civilians? nicu

12 minutes ago, Rick said:

Assad looks like Larry Bird.

Yeah he's quite funny looking, gives great interviews though. Absolutely disgusting what AIPAC, Hillary and Obama did to this man's country. 

6 hours ago, Niku said:

Yeah like turning Mosul into a killing field for civilians? nicu

Donald Trump could cure cancer and you’d be in here hating on him for it.

It’s football Sunday with the patriots in the afc championship can u fuck off talking politics and just enjoy today???????????

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Football, where you wait 2 minutes to see 5 seconds of play.

I have far better things to do with my entire day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

It’s football Sunday with the patriots in the afc championship can u fuck off talking politics and just enjoy today???????????

Watch a real sport like hockey and quit being a libtard homosexual 

problem solved.  

Speaking of homosexuals...  this showed up in my PO box on friday.  This is new normie policy for libtards   Super healthy for the kids imo

DUZK0l1.jpg

• Toxic (+1) 2

12 hours ago, gporter said:

Donald Trump could cure cancer and you’d be in here hating on him for it.

Trump could round up all the Democrats and execute them all in order to build the wall and half the people in this thread would cheer it on. 

But yeah Trump is not curing cancer is he? He's creating killing fields and ramping up Obama's drone assassination campaign to obscene levels and he has ramped up troop deployment all across the middle east.

So much for anti war. But it doesn't matter to you lot either. War or isolationism, whatever suits you authoritarians. What Trump says is law and truth. Truly totalitarian.

2 hours ago, Cypress said:

Speaking of homosexuals...  this showed up in my PO box on friday.  This is new normie policy for libtards   Super healthy for the kids imo

DUZK0l1.jpg

'Gay people exist. This is unacceptable!'

Only a mentally deranged snowflake can be foaming in the mouth at the sight of a loving family.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is probably correct, but it is rarely a binary choice, especially when you consider things like surrogate mothers or sperm donors. It's not like every gay couple is saving kids from 1800's style orphanages. 

10 hours ago, TheDood said:

Children should have a mom and a dad.

Children should have good parents, no matter if its mom/dad, dad/dad or mom/mom. I've seen too many piece of shit no good "original" parents in my day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"We already have drunk people and they are annoying so obviously there can be no harm in getting everyone addicted to black tar heroin". This isn't me attacking just gay  parents btw. I don't think divorce is good or should be encouraged (other than in response to abuse or something obviously), and obviously single people or couples who are not married should avoid having kids as well. A traditional, family unit is not perfect, but it is by far the best situation for the children.

Children are not pets to make you happy and they are not just accessories so your family looks good.

1 minute ago, legendaryshotz said:

Children should have good parents, no matter if its mom/dad, dad/dad or mom/mom. I've seen too many piece of shit no good "original" parents in my day.

Right, they should have a good mom and a good dad because that is the best chance of them getting good parents.