Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Niku said:

Trump loves him, Pompeo loves him, Bolton loves him. Why do fascists always get along together? Weird.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. But honestly speaking, I don't even think Trump likes half the people he says he does. Especially Netanyahu 

2 hours ago, Niku said:

Nope, that's actually in the Trump/Bolsonaro/Netanyahu camp. Try again you projecting shit head.

How many more babies have to be murdered at the border before you self reflect that you're the genocidal shit head?

If you support Trump, and his cronies who supports Bolsonaro butchery. You are complicit in genocide, torture and the destruction of civil society. You are complicit you fascist kunt.

You are laughably stupid.

Projecting much, Little Niku?

The USA is with you! You're the kind of guy Americans love! Murdering and torturing leftists, declaring war on indigenous races and inciting civil war. What is not to love? 2 fascist peas in a pod!

You're all complicit fascists.

Trump wants to genocide illegal immigrants so badly that he's going to build a wall to make sure they can't even get into the US! High level genius strategy right there by a murderous savage fascist homophobe guy. Btw did I tell you he absolutely hates children? Classic Trump, brah.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

14 hours ago, Niku said:

The USA is with you! You're the kind of guy Americans love! Murdering and torturing leftists, declaring war on indigenous races and inciting civil war. What is not to love? 2 fascist peas in a pod!

You're all complicit fascists.

Wasn't Bolsonaro stabbed and almost killed by a crazy leftist while campaigning? Why you leave that out?

Interesting interview with Brad Parscale. He was Trump's digital media director during the campaign. 

6 hours ago, akaWest said:

Wasn't Bolsonaro stabbed and almost killed by a crazy leftist while campaigning? Why you leave that out?

Violence doesn't usually achieve what it is meant to, but if I were to have a crystal ball to predict whether killing him would save the lives of indigenous communities, the amazon and the country from a fascist military dictatorship that employs torture and extrajudicial execution, FUCK yes I would stab the ghoul right in the heart. 

It says a lot that you are attacking leftists (who are now subject to military raids and being driven out of the country) instead of the genocidal fascist.

You are literally fucking evil. You are the enemy of democracy and to a free society.

• Upvote (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RVG E Nomini said:

Trump wants to genocide illegal immigrants so badly that he's going to build a wall to make sure they can't even get into the US! High level genius strategy right there by a murderous savage fascist homophobe guy. Btw did I tell you he absolutely hates children? Classic Trump, brah.

The CIA instigated a coup in Brazil, and have engaged in brutal murderous hybrid warfare in every single latin American country. Trump is heading many operations as we speak. Yes he is a genocidal fascist and he's building a wall to preserve his apartheid state and is cooperating with every other murderous regime in latin America that was placed there by CIA stooges.

You Americans are so stupidly ignorant and morally depraved that you are closer to Nazis in outlook than any normal human being.

You will reap what you sow eventually. The police state will come for you.

1 hour ago, Niku said:

Violence doesn't usually achieve what it is meant to, but if I were to have a crystal ball to predict whether killing him would save the lives of indigenous communities, the amazon and the country from a fascist military dictatorship that employs torture and extrajudicial execution, FUCK yes I would stab the ghoul right in the heart. 

It says a lot that you are attacking leftists (who are now subject to military raids and being driven out of the country) instead of the genocidal fascist.

You are literally fucking evil. You are the enemy of democracy and to a free society.

How fast does your heart rate get going when you stand on your soap box pretending like you give a fuck about indigenous people in the Amazon? Lol, you're a trip. 

No surprise communists have killed 100's of millions of people. They think just like you do, you little antifa commie rat. You want to shoot every Trump supporter in the head and stab Bolsonaro in the heart... who else do you want to kill? 

22 minutes ago, akaWest said:

How fast does your heart rate get going when you stand on your soap box pretending like you give a fuck about indigenous people in the Amazon? Lol, you're a trip. 

No surprise communists have killed 100's of millions of people. They think just like you do, you little antifa commie rat. You want to shoot every Trump supporter in the head and stab Bolsonaro in the heart... who else do you want to kill? 

Your fallacious whataboutery doesn't disprove the fact that you are more concerned about leftists trying to stop a murderous fascist than the fascist who is directing the slaughter right now.

I can only assume you are cool with genocide and torture from this post. In that case, go fuck yourself. If you support the genocide and torture of political opponents and LGBT people, good people will stop you. This has nothing to do with politics. You are outright evil and your violent global movement will be stopped. You're in a suicide cult.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

Leftists should be buying guns. See what is happening in Brazil, that is your future with these mad men. It is suicidal that the left keeps this pussy disarm shit with 20 million fully armed Nazis and police force living in the country.

21 minutes ago, Niku said:

Leftists should be buying guns. See what is happening in Brazil, that is your future with these mad men. It is suicidal that the left keeps this pussy disarm shit with 20 million fully armed Nazis and police force living in the country.

You're drunk, go back to bed. In other news here's a good video on Syria by Ryan Dawson 

Dude knows his shit when it comes to Syria.

11 hours ago, Niku said:

The CIA instigated a coup in Brazil, and have engaged in brutal murderous hybrid warfare in every single latin American country. Trump is heading many operations as we speak. Yes he is a genocidal fascist and he's building a wall to preserve his apartheid state and is cooperating with every other murderous regime in latin America that was placed there by CIA stooges.

You Americans are so stupidly ignorant and morally depraved that you are closer to Nazis in outlook than any normal human being.

You will reap what you sow eventually. The police state will come for you.

What's your current verified count on the number of nazis in the world? Verified by you, of course.

This thread is kind of lame now with Niku being hysterical the entire time.... Americans closer to nazis? Please read a history book.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

23 minutes ago, gporter said:

This thread is kind of lame now with Niku being hysterical the entire time.... Americans closer to nazis? Please read a history book.

Niku lives in one of the most ethnically homogeneous countries in the world surrounded on all four sides by ocean yet Americans are nazi's? What about Japan and the Korea's? 

Niku is the equivalent of a soccer mom from the suburbs thinking she's the foremost expert on inner city planning. Fighting for indigenous people in Brazil and calling people Nazi's helps him validate his own sheltered existence. It's like dude, take another xanax and bake me some fucking cookies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nikus people genocided the aboriginals.  He is a product of genocidal maniacs.  Hes basically a Nazi.  

9 hours ago, gporter said:

You Americans are known to have horrific historic literacy.

9780691183060.png?itok=Ls_CrS4e

Dtnvzu3UwAAY9UY.jpg

Dq2qaMkUcAAWGjl.jpg

Dq2p6ziVAAAA7Me.jpg

Dq2pa-yU0AAER9T.jpg

Dq2q8v8U8AA4lMv.jpg

Dq2rJdzU0AAnI-_.jpg

Dq2rhsMVAAAc9we.jpg

DtnvzuaUcAA-Aft.jpg

DtnvzurU4AAegj3.jpg

8 hours ago, akaWest said:

Haha that Aussie can't possibly care about genocide, how dare someone actually express a moral compass. It makes me look evil. Why can't everyone be monsters like me :(

fix'd.

The reason why you people evoke the virtue signal meme is because you hate to be reminded how void of humanity you really are so you just insult the other side of being as just as morally depraved and anti-social as you are. Someone expressing moral concern at the actions of your surrogate daddy Trump? Nah they're just disingenuous playing politics as if it's a football game.

This is how childish your brain acts. I am not like you. You are a fucking monster, I am not and there is no amount of telling yourself that I'm 'virtue signalling' is going to stop the fact that you are a monster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 hours ago, akaWest said:

What about Japan and the Korea's? 

Both these nations have histories of slavery and genocide of indigenous as does Australia. THIS DOES NOT MATTER IN THE PRESENT.

The genocidal maniacs currently live in Brazil and the US. Whataboutery about the atrocities of others is fallacious bullshit to distract yourself from your slow descent into fucked up human rights abuses.

Just to reiterate, you're a foul propagandist and demonstrably evil.

A 'lovely' pamphlet from the KKK to dispel the myth concocted by fascists in the media who would like to whitewash America's crimes of the past as the fault of the left:

DtnwkPBU0AAJDt0.jpg

Dtnw-AYUwAAvUuC.jpg:large

The last pamphlet is as early as 1950/60 I think. Nazis and the KKK are integral and play a role in American history and contemporary politics.

It is all the same shit, you can actually see aka west's talking points in the KKK pamphlet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wXWBpfb.jpg

Here is the fascist Mitch McConnell. I'm sure we all know who this guy is in contemporary politics. Wonder what type of guy he is? 

Dtnj5ijUwAAEhQj.jpg

This is the type of vile genocidal political violence the mainstream right loves these days. These aren't just fringe idiots. They are popular, and when it DOES HAPPEN in places like Brazil. People such as on this forum blame the victims or behave indifferently as any good authoritarian minion does.

Here is 'classical liberal' David Rubin host of millions of American viewers and followers, proclaiming his support for Bolsonaro because he is 'getting rid of the SJWs in Brazil'.

Which means that the military is raiding universities, arresting people and banning political opposition from organizing or participating in anything. Basically what the Nazis did.

Why does he support this? He's paid to by Koch industries. The point is that millions of Americans prefer fascist dictatorship with suspension of civil liberties if it means getting rid of 'da SJWs'.

Americans are sick, or indifferent.  

https://twitter.com/NoOneCorrectMe/status/1081267286021996550