Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Niku said:

Is this a projection thing again? Or are you simply distracting yourself from acknowledging your political heroes are monsters who are about to extinguish entire races? Do whatever helps you cope man.

The monsters are the ones trying to extinguish entire races with forced migration. They think if there's only one homoginized race it will end the need for wars. I chose Trump because I believe in a different path. He's been talking about denuclearization, world peace and prosperity for over 30 years. But you wouldn't know since you're simply a walking, talking Antifa bot. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

1 hour ago, akaWest said:

The monsters are the ones trying to extinguish entire races with forced migration. They think if there's only one homoginized race it will end the need for wars. I chose Trump because I believe in a different path. He's been talking about denuclearization, world peace and prosperity for over 30 years. But you wouldn't know since you're simply a walking, talking Antifa bot. 

those damn race mixers

• Fire (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

those damn race mixers

I don't think there's anything wrong with race mixing. However, race mixing and integration should (will) happen naturally over time. The last thing we need is social engineers speed running the process like it's a fucking game. 

18 minutes ago, akaWest said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with race mixing. However, race mixing and integration should (will) happen naturally over time. The last thing we need is social engineers speed running the process like it's a fucking game. 

Isn't...artifically slowing it down..."social engineering"...lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Niku said:

You deserve to be shot dead if you support Trump, Orban, Netanyahu, Bolsonaro, Pompeo, Bolten etc.

LOL Who's the fascist?

1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

Isn't...artifically slowing it down..."social engineering"...lol. 

Of course it is but it's already slow by default. 

6 hours ago, TheDood said:

LOL Who's the fascist?

The people trying to genocide the planet and exterminate indigenous tribes in the amazon???

You're a genocidal freak.

10 hours ago, akaWest said:

He bailed out of a nuclear treaty, he has touted invading latin American nations. He congratulated a Brazilian pres who wants to genocide indigenous  He does not want peace.

If you don't like Antifa then you are 'fa'.

The white genocide meme is good sign you're just crypto fash. Cite some more Nazi studies from FAIR ya bonehead kunt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 hours ago, akaWest said:

You're citing studies aiming to halt the entire immigration process altogether and you're accusing others of 'social engineering'?

Just admit you're a white nationalist at this point.

11 hours ago, Cypress said:

You are a fucking lunatic through and through.  

Am I the lunatic? Or the guys that support genocide?

41 minutes ago, Niku said:

Yes, you respond to 5-10 posts at a time without simply hitting the edit button. Please learn not to be a mad man w the spam spam.

7 hours ago, Niku said:

You're the only one in the thread, to my knowledge, that has literally advocated genociding people with alternative viewpoints to your own.  So yes, you're a radical leftist lunatic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Niku said:

You advocate killing people who support Trump. Yes, you are the lunatic. Borderline school shooter material.

4 hours ago, Cypress said:

You're the only one in the thread, to my knowledge, that has literally advocated genociding people with alternative viewpoints to your own.  So yes, you're a radical leftist lunatic.

Nope. That's actually what Bolsonaro and Trump want but yeah nice projecting. If wanting to put a stop to literal genocide makes me a lunatic then by all means call me a lunatic. Only right wing American shit heads can rationalize genocide and call it 'peace'. Absolute freaks.

59 minutes ago, akaWest said:

You advocate killing people who support Trump. Yes, you are the lunatic. Borderline school shooter material.

Trump supporters advocate killing people just for fucking existing. You're a borderline brown shirt.

Bolsonaros speech was dripped in blood calls for civilwar, mass murder, and torture. While all of the Americans there along with other fascists in Europe and Israel were salivating at the mouth.

And you think these are peace builders? You are a wild animal. 

This is the kind of stuff Trump supporters and the administration loves. Pure tyranny.

Dv8ZTElWoAALAeY.jpg:large

5 hours ago, Cypress said:

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/oct/24/cia-brazil-piece/?utm_content=buffer60c29&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Your boys supporting extrajudicial torture of political opponents. Keep projecting you criminal supporter.

Add "Projecting" to the list of Niku talking points.

He is the definition of an NPC

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Add "Projecting" to the list of Niku talking points.

He is the definition of an NPC

Why don't you trigger the libs some more by cutting yourself. That'll make them mad.

This is literally your politics, you will send people to the gas chambers if it means triggering da libz. 

Like, these losers look at all this shit I'm posting and instead of saying 'yeah that's pretty fucked up I should reconsider who my political heroes are,' instead it's 'LOL umad torture leftists to trigger da libs'.

You're a fucking Nazi.

24 minutes ago, Niku said:

Why don't you trigger the libs some more by cutting yourself. That'll make them mad.

This is literally your politics, you will send people to the gas chambers if it means triggering da libz. 

Like, these losers look at all this shit I'm posting and instead of saying 'yeah that's pretty fucked up I should reconsider who my political heroes are,' instead it's 'LOL umad torture leftists to trigger da libs'.

You're a fucking Nazi.

Oh yes, I'm a giant Nazi.  I hate the damn Jews and want to murder all those who have different political beliefs than I do.  Oh wait, that's you.

4 hours ago, Niku said:

Trump supporters advocate killing people just for fucking existing. You're a borderline brown shirt.

Bolsonaros speech was dripped in blood calls for civilwar, mass murder, and torture. While all of the Americans there along with other fascists in Europe and Israel were salivating at the mouth.

And you think these are peace builders? You are a wild animal. 

You're in Australia, yelling at people over the Internet who are in the USA about some guy in Brazil who's an Israeli puppet, that nobody in here gives a fuck about. 

Relax buddy.

1 hour ago, akaWest said:

You're in Australia, yelling at people over the Internet who are in the USA about some guy in Brazil who's an Israeli puppet, that nobody in here gives a fuck about. 

Relax buddy.

Trump loves him, Pompeo loves him, Bolton loves him. Why do fascists always get along together? Weird.

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Oh yes, I'm a giant Nazi.  I hate the damn Jews and want to murder all those who have different political beliefs than I do.  Oh wait, that's you.

Nope, that's actually in the Trump/Bolsonaro/Netanyahu camp. Try again you projecting shit head.

How many more babies have to be murdered at the border before you self reflect that you're the genocidal shit head?

If you support Trump, and his cronies who supports Bolsonaro butchery. You are complicit in genocide, torture and the destruction of civil society. You are complicit you fascist kunt.