Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

You guys and your political arguments. You missed all the juicy forum drama in the MCC thread. 

The only thing I saw was someone complaining about Rockets for like 5 pages. 

1 hour ago, akaWest said:

Pertaining to the video above:

You want to know what one of the weaknesses Trump exploits on Twitter is? It's peoples incessant need to correct others. This is why he misspells words or gives figures that are slightly off. Their need to correct him ensures that his message reaches as many people as possible. Added bonus is watching the "intellectual elite" get trolled over and over again because their own egos won't allow them to accept the fact that they've been outsmarted by a big orange goof. 

"My twitter has become so powerful that I can make my enemies tell the truth" - Donald J Trump

17D chess.  Amirite?

3 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Bitch I didn't miss shit. 

I'm not a bitch ur a bitch, bitch.

3 hours ago, akaWest said:

You want to know what one of the weaknesses Trump exploits on Twitter is? It's peoples incessant need to correct others. This is why he misspells words or gives figures that are slightly off. Their need to correct him ensures that his message reaches as many people as possible. Added bonus is watching the "intellectual elite" get trolled over and over again because their own egos won't allow them to accept the fact that they've been outsmarted by a big orange goof. 

"My twitter has become so powerful that I can make my enemies tell the truth" - Donald J Trump

giphy.gif

every time someone makes up this bullshit lie I always think about the frank grimes Homer Simpson episode

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trump has become unfalsifiably stupid in his detractors eyes.

It's pretty much a religion at this point.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:06 AM, akaWest said:

'haha i was only pretending to be ********'

every spastic with fragile masculinity. mango mussolini doesn't have any notion of truth or regret, it's why people like you are in some alternative reality, that can't be reasoned with

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:17 PM, akaWest said:

Trump has become unfalsifiably stupid in his detractors eyes.

It's pretty much a religion at this point.

you're not paid by trump, why is his cock in your ass 24/7?

9 minutes ago, Niku said:

You're not paid by the DNC, why do you act like Trump put his cock in your ass without consent 24/7

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

You're not paid by the DNC, why do you act like Trump put his cock in your ass without consent 24/7

Literally the DNC is closer to your deranged politics than mine but yeah keep projecting. Your irrational aggression every time anyone insults your surrogate daddy is hilarious lmao

2 hours ago, Niku said:

Why are you so homophobic? Piss a leftist off and they're the first to become racist, misogynistic, homophobic, bigots. You're a fraud Niku, your virtue stems from low self esteem and your need to solidify your position above others. 

Now, about that strawberry vape juice...

But yeah, I support Trump. Mostly because he's doing or trying to do exactly what I voted for him to do. Which is unheard of in American politics. 

The alternative to trump wasn’t great either, and probably won’t be in 2020. Trumps foreign policy is a little more peaceful therefor he got a lot of people’s vote.

All of the world's fascists have congregated in Brazil to celebrate the suicidal election of Bolsonaro.

You deserve to be shot dead if you support Trump, Orban, Netanyahu, Bolsonaro, Pompeo, Bolten etc.

The only thing that stops these murderous fascists from being killed is their immense power from their equally authoritarian minions. Never seen so much cheering for literal genocide on social media before. Humanity is sick.

9 hours ago, gporter said:

The alternative to trump wasn’t great either, and probably won’t be in 2020. Trumps foreign policy is a little more peaceful therefor he got a lot of people’s vote.

You are fucking ******** if you think Republican foreign policy is more peaceful. Democrats is not much better but they are not as bad as republicans. The suicide of planet earth is speeding up.

15 hours ago, akaWest said:

Why are you so homophobic? Piss a leftist off and they're the first to become racist, misogynistic, homophobic, bigots. You're a fraud Niku, your virtue stems from low self esteem and your need to solidify your position above others. 

Now, about that strawberry vape juice...

But yeah, I support Trump. Mostly because he's doing or trying to do exactly what I voted for him to do. Which is unheard of in American politics. 

LOL, how is saying that you bend over backwards for your surrogate daddy homophobic? 

If you support Trump for what he is doing, you are pretty much evil.

I'm so glad that the Australian SJW tells me I am evil.  It reassures me that I supported the correct candidate.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

I'm so glad that the Australian SJW tells me I am evil.  It reassures me that I supported the correct candidate.

I think eating human shit is gross and bad. Why don't you eat shit to trigger the SJWs?

• Upvote (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Niku said:

You deserve to be shot dead if you support Trump, Orban, Netanyahu, Bolsonaro, Pompeo, Bolten etc.

Humanity is sick.

You're hilarious.

1 minute ago, pharmassists said:

You're hilarious.

You're either ignorant or supportive of genocide of Brazilian indigenous, and Palestinians if you find my post funny.

DuzOAFEUcAAYNih.jpg:large

Corporate democrats and Macron right now^

26 minutes ago, Niku said:

You're either ignorant or supportive of genocide of Brazilian indigenous, and Palestinians if you find my post funny.

Everything about you is funny. A skreechy, skinny jeans wearing kinda funny.  You seem like the kinda person that doesn't have to shave their face and pees sitting down.

You call political opponents facist then advocate for their murder. And somehow the irony goes over your head. You're as bad as the alt-right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 minute ago, pharmassists said:

Everything about you is funny. A skreechy, skinny jeans wearing kinda funny.  You seem like the kinda person that doesn't have to shave their face and pees sitting down.

Is this a projection thing again? Or are you simply distracting yourself from acknowledging your political heroes are monsters who are about to extinguish entire races? Do whatever helps you cope man.

8 minutes ago, Niku said:

Is this a projection thing again? Or are you simply distracting yourself from acknowledging your political heroes are monsters who are about to extinguish entire races? Do whatever helps you cope man.

You are a fucking lunatic through and through.