Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

That store clerk has issues stemming way beyond his political beliefs.

THAT is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

12 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I "spout vitriol" because nobody actually likes Hillary, therefore I don't have to convince anyone that she's bad (well, revisionism is beginning to set in). 

Trump, meanwhile. 

So what politicians do you like?

You have put yourself into a very interesting position of critiquing everyone around you while steering clear of being criticized yourself for those that you support.

Brilliant or cowardly?  The jury is still out.

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

I like a few local representatives, but thats about it. 

Hard to think of any one politician that I truly like or endorse. 

11 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

No one is obligated to like at least one politician.

Such a fucking edgelord. You try so hard to appear as though you're a radical centrist but we all know the truth - You drank the MSM koolaid. 

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

19 hours ago, akaWest said:

Which one of you did this? 

Pretty much exactly how i picture Niku except with a fuck boy accent.   

1 hour ago, akaWest said:

Such a fucking edgelord. You try so hard to appear as though you're a radical centrist but we all know the truth - You drank the MSM koolaid. 

Someone please send help, I'm being admonished by a Trump supporter for hating politicians.

20 hours ago, akaWest said:

Which one of you did this? 

That fucker has some serious issues, I feel he just needs to go get laid.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/29/2018 at 6:04 AM, Brad Pitt said:

Wrong. Smart people with logic and common sense are conservative, which is why I'm perplexed that Lemon is a leftist. Of course, nobody is going to admit their support for Crooked H, but when you're constantly spouting vitriol about one candidate and not the other, it's pretty clear who you support.

modern conservatism is dumb dumb

which is why all higher education, business, scientists etc are all libs lel

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 hours ago, akaWest said:

MSM is radical centrist to far right fascist. Nothing in the MSM is even close to leftist given all of MSM are run by multinational corporations with all of their rocks in government.

7 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Someone please send help, I'm being admonished by a Trump supporter for hating politicians.

Jeremy Corbyn is good.

8 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Dear Diary,

Maybe if I tell my internet friends that I hate all politicians it will mask my severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. My TDS is getting so bad that I believe everything bad about Trump, not because it's factual but because it makes me feel better.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks for listening. 

Toodles,

C Lemon Squeezy <3

• Downvote (-1) 2

1 hour ago, akaWest said:

Dear Diary,

Maybe if I tell my internet friends that I hate all politicians it will mask my severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. My TDS is getting so bad that I believe everything bad about Trump, not because it's factual but because it makes me feel better.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks for listening. 

Toodles,

C Lemon Squeezy <3

Literally everything about Trump is bad tho...

15 hours ago, Gold said:

That fucker has some serious issues, I feel he just needs to go get laid.

It really is that simple sometimes. I imagined the other customer in the background like this.. 

giphy.gif

Does Mitch McConnell do anything that isn't being a spineless piece of shit? 

"I am breaking from the President over the shutdown. By crawling back to Kentucky like a coward." 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are getting no Mitch McConnell love from me.  He is as bad as Schumer, Pelosi, Reid and all of the other cowardly Democrats.

You guys and your political arguments. You missed all the juicy forum drama in the MCC thread. 

Pertaining to the video above:

You want to know what one of the weaknesses Trump exploits on Twitter is? It's peoples incessant need to correct others. This is why he misspells words or gives figures that are slightly off. Their need to correct him ensures that his message reaches as many people as possible. Added bonus is watching the "intellectual elite" get trolled over and over again because their own egos won't allow them to accept the fact that they've been outsmarted by a big orange goof. 

"My twitter has become so powerful that I can make my enemies tell the truth" - Donald J Trump

• Downvote (-1) 1