Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Trump said that he's not worried about the deficit because "he won't be there" when it comes to a head. 

Our President. 

LMAO

The more you know...

I don't think you know how proof works chief.

It's not the first guy pretending to be a girl on Xbox Live I've seen.

Why do you think he intentionally misspelled smoking?

He did it just to trigger the haters/liberals.

Why do you think he intentionally misspelled smoking?

What signal or message was he sending and to whom?

Lets not look too deep into this one brainiac 

You all amaze me... what does smocking mean? Who is he messaging?

What is going down?

‘Smocking’ is an embroidery technique and also a super duper secret code word for ‘i cant spell’, apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Donald Trump does not make mistakes. If he spells 'smoking' as  'smocking' then by God, 'smoking' is now spelled 'smocking'.  

make The English language great again

• Upvote (+1) 2

He did it just to trigger the haters/liberals.

Do you want me to post it again?

Donald Trump does not make mistakes. If he spells 'smoking' as  'smocking' then by God, 'smoking' is now spelled 'smocking'.  

make The English language great again

Implying this bullshit language was good in the first place. "They're, their, there" by the way. 

Our president can't spell smoking.

See, I think if you can't spell properly, you shouldn't be in a position of power. Imagine, the man tries to ban smoking across the US, only to ban smocks. Artists using paint and canvases everywhere suffer needlessly, and endlessly at the hands of this tyrant. Never again, I say.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think we all know the man knows how to spell smoking, but we can also clearly see that he does not proofread anything he tweets and relies on the auto-fill feature of his phone.

If Trump would get off of Twitter I would like him a lot more.  That is one of my two main complaints about him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think we all know the man knows how to spell smoking, but we can also clearly see that he does not proofread anything he tweets and relies on the auto-fill feature of his phone.

If Trump would get off of Twitter I would like him a lot more.  That is one of my two main complaints about him.

I like that he is on Twitter because he is constantly triggering the left. Anything and everything to upset and offend the left is alright with me. Misspellings and typos on Twitter? Who honestly gives a fuck. My favorite was Adam "Schitt", although I'm sure he did that on purpose. So many libs were triggered, it was great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm proud of you Rick, this is the closest thing to real criticism I've seen from you. Keep it up buddy!!

I'm proud of you Rick, this is the closest thing to real criticism I've seen from you. Keep it up buddy!!

I've always been ready to criticize him for his twitter usage and his golfing outings.

I like that he is on Twitter because he is constantly triggering the left. Anything and everything to upset and offend the left is alright with me. Misspellings and typos on Twitter? Who honestly gives a fuck. My favorite was Adam "Schitt", although I'm sure he did that on purpose. So many libs were triggered, it was great.

Watching the mainstream media go into a frenzy calling out a sitting president over a couple of seemingly intentional typos is why, I think, he does it to begin with. Some of you guys are making fools out of yourselves by getting mad about this kind of stuff, especially when the guy you're mad at loves that you get mad about this kind of stuff because he gets free news coverage every time. Is this really the most productive outrage you can invest your time into? Probably not.

If Trump would get off of Twitter I would like him a lot more. That is one of my two main complaints about him.

Do you (of all people here) believe what you wrote? I mean the part of proof reading?

Watching the mainstream media go into a frenzy calling out a sitting president over a couple of seemingly intentional typos is why, I think, he does it to begin with. Some of you guys are making fools out of yourselves by getting mad about this kind of stuff, especially when the guy you're mad at loves that you get mad about this kind of stuff because he gets free news coverage every time. Is this really the most productive outrage you can invest your time into? Probably not.

See, I'd love to believe that he does this intentionally as some twisted means of making himself look dumber than he really is (Although, what motive would he have bar personal entertainment when it's still bad press, lol), ala Wings of Redemption maybe being behind all his trolling, but with some of the viewpoints the man's held, I don't really think he's that clever. Not to mention, his improper use of capitalization and punctuation really do push the point that it's unintentional, and the man is really unable to write coherent sentences. Granted, this also implies people are all mad about it when it's more so staggered social smock. I mean, shock.

Also don't forget, "productivity" as a point goes out the window when we're going after the fact someone can't spell a word properly on a forum dedicated to a game franchise that hasn't seen a release in 3 years. We kinda have too much time on our hands, lol.

But then ya gotta ask yourself, why would a president not proofread what they say. Apparently these thoughts are important enough to get out, but not enough to proofread and ensure accuracy to who you're trying to speak to. 

See, I'd love to believe that he does this intentionally as some twisted means of making himself look dumber than he really is (Although, what motive would he have bar personal entertainment when it's still bad press, lol), ala Wings of Redemption maybe being behind all his trolling, but with some of the viewpoints the man's held, I don't really think he's that clever. Not to mention, his improper use of capitalization and punctuation really do push the point that it's unintentional, and the man is really unable to write coherent sentences. Granted, this also implies people are all mad about it when it's more so staggered social smock. I mean, shock.

Also don't forget, "productivity" as a point goes out the window when we're going after the fact someone can't spell a word properly on a forum dedicated to a game franchise that hasn't seen a release in 3 years. We kinda have too much time on our hands, lol.

Negative press is one the main reasons he got elected, because the media looked like morons flipping on a guy in 2015/2016 who they had adored for decades previously, all because he ran on the repub ticket. Lots of people loved this dude until he ran against their political party. The media backlash was so over the top that Trump gained a lot of support from people who otherwise wouldn't care. Shot themselves in the foot giving Trump coverage.

Haha we do have too much time.

Even if he did do it on purpose, it's stupid when you consider that he gloats about how much of a "genius" he is. And no, bad press isn't necessary good press when you need independent voters to win elections. The man should stay off of Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 1