Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

You’re so cool man; by the way why on earth do you care about American politics? Sounds like you live in a country that gives way too much vacation time and considers healthcare a right. Must suck to have to pay for other people’s medical bills.

You sound so jealous lol.

Better off to live in a country with a broken healthcare system, pay alot, not get much at all from these greedy ass insurance companies, and then bitch and cry about other people's systems amirite?

Once again, you make a lot of claims with absolutely no way to back up the sustainability or truth of them.

Great job. 

Literally historical evidence. It was fucking normal and good for everyone to be fully employed. Read a text book or explain to me in full sentence why subjecting 1/10th of the population to indefinite idleness is logical.

HEY SOUTH KOREA MUST BE NICE THAT THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS YOU TO GET BLAZIN' ASS SPEEDS BECAUSE THEY GIVE A FUCK

South Korea and Japan's unemployed rate is like 2-3% all the time. 

Unemployment is literally a choice created by government. 

Who the fuck would willingly live in Canada????

Roughly 36 million confirmed and potentially up to 2.8 billion people would willingly live in Canada. Thats a lot!. 

Canada is a great place to live. Just ask Hewy.

Literally historical evidence. It was fucking normal and good for everyone to be fully employed. Read a text book or explain to me in full sentence why subjecting 1/10th of the population to indefinite idleness is logical.

Wow, you are more stupid then I first thought.

Please tell me where I'm arguing that the idea of full employment is bad.  Heck, there are arguments against full employment (100%, or even less a little less than that) by your standards being detrimental to the economy.  You have also yet to state one single way to accomplish these little dreams of yours.

Once again, feels before facts.  Get learnt.

Florida races being stolen: governor, senate, and agriculture commission.

I like how votes actually being counted is what constitutes voter "fraud" for Republicans. 

As they say, high turnout is always good for Democrats. Wonder why. 

Rick Scott didn’t spend $65 million of his own money on this race just to let some assholes try to count every vote.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can’t trust anyone that says literally as often as this Niku guy. By the way this is an American website, the Xbox you play halo on is an American console. Microsoft studios and 343 are in the United States of America. Eat shit, your country lost to us in a war.

As a colony of Great Britain, Canada was swept up in the War of 1812 and was invaded several times by the Americans. The war was fought in Upper Canada, Lower Canada, on the Great Lakes and the Atlantic, and in the United States. The peace treaty of Ghent (1814), which ended the war, largely returned the status quo.

Canada lawst LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/rubio-sounds-the-alarm-democrat-lawyers-now-asking-judge-to-change-florida-laws-to-steal-election/

Is POTUS going to call for special elections to rerun the races he can show were stolen with illegal alien votes? I heard him ask the reporters if perhaps we should rerun the elections.

Will the senate refuse to seat the democratic winner of Arizona’s senate race? Think McConnell.

Will this force national voter ID law to the table?

Mitch McConnell: "rah rah bipartisanship"

Also Mitch McConnell: *vetoes Mueller protection bill, which would have literally zero negative impact on anything*

This man might actually be worse than Trump.

.....vetoes Mueller protection bill, which would have literally zero negative impact on anything.......

Meanwhile back on capital hill the democrats appear panicked.

In his inaugural speech President Trump announced that January 20, 2017 was the day that power returned back to the people.

What political power does the individual have?

Did it get stolen?

When we see elections stolen we hear about, politicians talk about it, then move on to whatever topic the MSM news cycle takes them. No one stops the fraudulently elected person from taking office.

I don’t believe this president will sit by and allow fraud to steal away a pro MAGA Congress to work with him

Mitch McConnell: "rah rah bipartisanship"

Also Mitch McConnell: *vetoes Mueller protection bill, which would have literally zero negative impact on anything*

This man might actually be worse than Trump.

We have found common ground!  McConnell is an idiot!

HALLELUJAH!

So how about the crony capitalism for Amazon? Can't believe I agree with Cortez. It's bullshit.

Yeah it's pretty bad. between all that and Bezos supporting a $15 an hour minimum wage just so it hurts its competitors, I'm not a huge fan right now.

Wow, you are more stupid then I first thought.

Please tell me where I'm arguing that the idea of full employment is bad.  Heck, there are arguments against full employment (100%, or even less a little less than that) by your standards being detrimental to the economy.  You have also yet to state one single way to accomplish these little dreams of yours.

Once again, feels before facts.  Get learnt.

Government spending. Governments always have capacity to purchase idle labour and resources that are for sale in its own currency.

100% you don't know how government spending works do you? You think it works like a household, it's a sovereign entity, not financially constrained LMFAO.

Might wanna get your facts checked because you're the only one evoking feelz :)

So how about the crony capitalism for Amazon? Can't believe I agree with Cortez. It's bullshit.

All capitalists eventually lead to crony capitalists. That is how capitalism works. There is no such thing as pure capitalism. It is all state derived capitalism.