Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

No, I have long ago come to the conclusion that someone as stupid as you is not worth bothering with.

How dare you assume my Nationality.

+1 for the nationality bit... sweet...

edit: okay, how do I get one of those neg single red bar reps that never changes?

+1 for the nationality bit... sweet...

edit: okay, how do I get one of those neg single red bar reps that never changes?

Make Scalzo look like an idiot.  He will go through all of your old posts and neg rep them.

Sadly, the constant exposure of his stupidity has caused him to limit his postings here.  His frail mentality can't handle it anymore.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Very good... When do you imagine these informants were caught in the act that they would flip in time for the 2018 midterms?

A lot of high ranking DOJ/FBI officials have been fired or resigned and some are now cooperating witnesses. A lot of flipping going on at all levels.

At all levels.

@@Niku.... Gorby lamented his people forgot how to work - because they were guaranteed a job even if they never bothered doing it. America is the greatest country on earth because we are competitive. If you take that away by guaranteeing people jobs, then you chip away at our greatness.

The more you know...

The job guarantee like in the 50s and 60s and 70s in America was designed not to compete or interfere with the private sector, It is a buffer stock of meaningful productive work, given to the unemployed (who the private sector do not want) that expands or shrinks depending on the demand of the private sector for labour. It also provides a wage floor which provides a basic respectable existence.

You think this is all communist bullshit. But it is literally what America did and was considered normal across the entire world. Japan still does this.

American authorities deliberately revise, destroy and hide history from you because it shows the true extent of their destructive current day policies.

'The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.' - Orwell

• Upvote (+1) 2

No, I have long ago come to the conclusion that someone as stupid as you is not worth bothering with.

How dare you assume my Nationality.

No, you just got shit on because you have no clue how facts and statistics work. You are illiterate on how government and economics operate and because you can't say shit all you resort to the 'not worth my time schitck'.

Any more Trump loving cucks wanna tango?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The job guarantee like in the 50s and 60s and 70s in America was designed not to compete or interfere with the private sector, It is a buffer stock of meaningful productive work, given to the unemployed (who the private sector do not want) that expands or shrinks depending on the demand of the private sector for labour. It also provides a wage floor which provides a basic respectable existence.

You think this is all communist bullshit. But it is literally what America did and was considered normal across the entire world. Japan still does this.

American authorities deliberately revise, destroy and hide history from you because it shows the true extent of their destructive current day policies.

'The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.' - Orwell

ok i guess gorby lied...

No, you just got shit on because you have no clue how facts and statistics work. You are illiterate on how government and economics operate and because you can't say shit all you resort to the 'not worth my time schitck'.

Son, you are wasting way too much energy here.  You have proven time and time again that you are an idiot, and I don't even have to expose it because you do a good job of it yourself.

It's a shame that you don't direct your anger and rage towards something that actually matters.  If your parents cared about you they would consider you a disappointment.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Some months back, President Trump tweeted that he had just learned that he could pardon himself....

on second thought, some of you have convinced me that posting here isn't what I want to do. So many of you don't care about what is happening in the world, and you prefer to believe you are justified shitting on Trump. If you only knew what was happening. If you only knew....

Aloha...

Ok now that I got a good night sleep let’s resume...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Make Scalzo look like an idiot.  He will go through all of your old posts and neg rep them.

Sadly, the constant exposure of his stupidity has caused him to limit his postings here.  His frail mentality can't handle it anymore.

Says the guy who lost the conversation we had. LOL 

I honestly thought you were McKeever for the longest time. Your posts are that fucked and far from reality. 

lmfao so let me get this straight

Trump tells Europe that they need to pull their own weight with NATO. So they suggest building their own army, and Trump freaks the fuck out on them. 

Gee, turns out Trump was just trying to extort them for money like some two-bit mafioso, all to please Daddy Putin. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Says the guy who lost the conversation we had. LOL 

I honestly thought you were McKeever for the longest time. Your posts are that fucked and far from reality. 

Lost the conversation?  I shat on you, everyone knows I shat on you and in retaliation to the embarrassment you avoided this thread like the plague and instead went through my posts dating back over a year to neg rep me, because that is all you had.   Pathetic, really.

You are still bitter about it!  That is what amazes me.

I'm always right.  That isn't just some annoying thing I say (well it is annoying for you), it's the absolute truth.

@@Cursed Lemon he’s been watching too much Peaky Blinders

Lost the conversation? I shat on you, everyone knows I shat on you and in retaliation to the embarrassment you avoided this thread like the plague and instead went through my posts dating back over a year to neg rep me, because that is all you had. Pathetic, really.

You are still bitter about it! That is what amazes me.

I'm always right. That isn't just some annoying thing I say (well it is annoying for you), it's the absolute truth.

Baby Dick Rick back at it again with the psychosis

You’re so cool man; by the way why on earth do you care about American politics? Sounds like you live in a country that gives way too much vacation time and considers healthcare a right. Must suck to have to pay for other people’s medical bills.

Wrong. Full employment means every person has a job or is able to get a job if they want one.

The current unemployment rate is %4 which is doctored not to include suppressed and discouraged workers (those who seek work but gave up), and that it counts 1 hour worked a week to count as employed.

The broader unemployed underutilisation rate (Q6) has barely changed since the Global Financial Crisis (20% to 10%) and the jobs being added currently are heavily biased to extremely insecure low wage exploitation. 

This is in contrast to the post WW2 consensus where the unemployed rate never went higher than 2% and were all fully paid with sick leave, benefits and the entire package. 

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. 'Who is going to pay for this'? The government efficiently and elaborately ran all of this for 40 years straight which was the golden age for America, right before the authoritarian right wing forces made a counterevolution to take back the state and gear it to the 1%

All of this is not new. A solid wage for all, with health benefits and secure work was done before AND with less. It is a highly strong platform.

They don't teach you these things because they want you poor and stupid.

You basically just condensed the intro / summary contained within this 5 minute article and put yourself on the worlds tallest internet battler victory platform.  

Also, I think you might be understating the significance of the post ww2 economic expansion just a little bit here...

• Upvote (+1) 1

You basically just condensed the intro / summary contained within this 5 minute article and put yourself on the worlds tallest internet battler victory platform.  

Also, I think you might be understating the significance of the post ww2 economic expansion just a little bit here...

What do you think prompts economic expansion?

Fiscal austerity? Cuts to schools, public services, hospitals? 

No. It's actually fucking spending, hiring, teaching, and working. Something you Republicunts and modern Democrats loathe because it actually helps ordinary people (ironically what you lot are).

Your entire country is crumbling, it's easier to buy a gun than to get healthcare and your economic system is as oligarchical as Russia.

You're a failing state and your failure is on you and your inability to critically analyze your surroundings and the ideas of your leaders.

You’re so cool man; by the way why on earth do you care about American politics? Sounds like you live in a country that gives way too much vacation time and considers healthcare a right. Must suck to have to pay for other people’s medical bills.

Yeah it must suck to live in a humane first world country while your country which is the richest most powerful nation on earth is a shit hole.

What about the coveted American dream where if you work hard anything is possible! How can I go about getting that?

Simple. Live in Canada. America is a shit hole.

Or how about Cuba?! LMAO America has had a 100 year long dedicated mission to destroying Cuba and they still have better healthcare outcomes with what they have than you lot.

Pathetic haha

Son, you are wasting way too much energy here.  You have proven time and time again that you are an idiot, and I don't even have to expose it because you do a good job of it yourself.

It's a shame that you don't direct your anger and rage towards something that actually matters.  If your parents cared about you they would consider you a disappointment.

My politics isn't derived from anger, hatred and fear unlike most Americans. I provide tried and tested policies that work and you can't say shit lol

'Something that actually matters'.

Lol, I'm providing solutions to employment, healthcare, crime, depression, corruption, economic growth, democracy, living standards.

You're providing name calling HA 

The only thing you have "provided" is good feels.  There is absolutely no substance or sustainability to your flawed ideas.  Does free healthcare and everyone making tons of money sound nice?  Sure, it hits me right in the feels.

Too bad that is not a reality at all.

The only thing you have "provided" is good feels.  There is absolutely no substance or sustainability to your flawed ideas.  Does free healthcare and everyone making tons of money sound nice?  Sure, it hits me right in the feels.

Too bad that is not a reality at all.

Yeah you're right. They only sustained themselves for 40 years until right wing econ nerds with fascist sympathies fabricated a 'fiscal crisis' of the west and rolled back all the hard earned rights that were fought for a century.

Yeah, completely no substance in this policy proposal. No sustainability. Unlike oligarchical capitalism that is sending the planet onto the brink of destruction, oh but let me guess, you're an anthropogenic climate science denier conveniently. I wonder what fracking company instilled that into your brain lol.

Yeah a healthy society increases productivity. Is it really that fucking hard to grasp? Or have the authorities already gouged your brain enough that any positive policy is just emotionally rejected?

Once again, you make a lot of claims with absolutely no way to back up the sustainability or truth of them.

Great job.