Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The vast majority of Republicans are not racist. To believe otherwise you have to be ignorant or deceptive because you're afraid to talk about the issues on policy that decide the parties.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The left claims everyone that doesn't agree with them is a racist because they know their party platform is at best, weak.

Has Hussein been acting his signature arrogant self lately, or does he show signs of fear?

The signal was issued this morning.

It begins.

Can you stop being the way that you are. 

The left claims everyone that doesn't agree with them is a racist because they know their party platform is at best, weak.

Full employment

Medicare for all

Living wages

weak platforms?

I don’t think fantasies count.

They were reality for nearly 40 years post WW2

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The state of our power structure isn’t the fault of one political party though. They’re all corrupt, you don’t select government officials, you elect them. They’re pre selected by the lobbyists and banks, the ones who control all the power.

Oh well at least we have internet access, running water, central air conditioning, modern medicine, access to reasonably priced used vehicles, the list goes on. Our lives could be a whole heck of a lot worse.

What other county could you walk into a Publix and order a multi grain chicken tender sub? We should be celebrating this even if you’re not in a state that has publix, you’re in a country that does!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Full employment

Medicare for all

Living wages

weak platforms?

extremely. 

1. Full employment.  -Trump has already achieved this.    We are currently under 4%, and 5% is considered full employment, so Trump has led us to better than full employment.  Thank you Mr. President!

2. Who will pay for this, and are you stupid enough to trust the Government to efficiently run any programs at all?  Name just one Government ran department that is currently in the black, or even halfway efficiently managed.

3. There is no such thing as a living wage.  If you raise minimum wage then the price of everything else goes up, meaning the unskilled will be in the same boat as they were before, and those who were making more than minimum wage will have less buying power which will in turn shrink the middle class.

You lefties would rather we all be poor together than have some people improve their own lives.

So tell me, how is that a strong platform?

• Upvote (+1) 3

If Republicans aren't racist, then they sure as shit don't have a problem voting for racists. 

1. Full employment.  -Trump has already achieved this.    We are currently under 4%, and 5% is considered full employment, so Trump has led us to better than full employment.  Thank you Mr. President!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/10/30/two-charts-show-trumps-job-gains-are-just-a-continuation-from-obamas-presidency/?utm_source=FACEBOOK&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Valerie%2F&fbclid=IwAR0uw0JFXesjIqh6jLtnU0EK7KMaHsGBL6RFHKqk2ZJVz-j-hQgUdiOtXwU#7296b8901af3

But I guess Forbes is just a liberal rag. 

lol this whole article is a gold mine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/12/florida-voting-nikolas-cruz-registers-republican-jail/?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.3a6125872f1a

1. Of course he registered as a Republican, he holds their same values of being a gun nut and a sociopath. 

2. His dad is apparently a Fox News cultist. 

3. It doesn't even matter because Florida is such a bitch-ass state that doesn't want certain "undesirable" demographics to vote. 

Oh little Lemon, you stretch and reach as much as you can yet you are never able to grasp.

Sad, really.

If Republicans aren't racist, then they sure as shit don't have a problem voting for racists. 

I've never voted for a racist.

But I've never voted for a Democrat, so it goes hand in hand.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

extremely. 

2. Who will pay for this, and are you stupid enough to trust the Government to efficiently run any programs at all?  Name just one Government ran department that is currently in the black, or even halfway efficiently managed.

3. There is no such thing as a living wage.  If you raise minimum wage then the price of everything else goes up, meaning the unskilled will be in the same boat as they were before, and those who were making more than minimum wage will have less buying power which will in turn shrink the middle class.

You lefties would rather we all be poor together than have some people improve their own lives.

So tell me, how is that a strong platform?

Wrong. Full employment means every person has a job or is able to get a job if they want one.

The current unemployment rate is %4 which is doctored not to include suppressed and discouraged workers (those who seek work but gave up), and that it counts 1 hour worked a week to count as employed.

The broader unemployed underutilisation rate (Q6) has barely changed since the Global Financial Crisis (20% to 10%) and the jobs being added currently are heavily biased to extremely insecure low wage exploitation. 

This is in contrast to the post WW2 consensus where the unemployed rate never went higher than 2% and were all fully paid with sick leave, benefits and the entire package. 

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. 'Who is going to pay for this'? The government efficiently and elaborately ran all of this for 40 years straight which was the golden age for America, right before the authoritarian right wing forces made a counterevolution to take back the state and gear it to the 1%

All of this is not new. A solid wage for all, with health benefits and secure work was done before AND with less. It is a highly strong platform.

They don't teach you these things because they want you poor and stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, I am correct, as always.

Good try, GFH.

Right so you concede you are a fucking moron who has no idea what he is talking about?

You Americans deserve oligarchy. You lot are beyond dense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Broward County is full of flipped informants working for Trump to expose voter fraud. The Awan/DWS scandal went away too quick and too quietly, which makes me think that certain individuals are cooperating.

I think Broward County is full of flipped informants working for Trump to expose voter fraud. The Awan/DWS scandal went away too quick and too quietly, which makes me think that certain individuals are cooperating.

Very good... When do you imagine these informants were caught in the act that they would flip in time for the 2018 midterms?

@@Niku.... Gorby lamented his people forgot how to work - because they were guaranteed a job even if they never bothered doing it. America is the greatest country on earth because we are competitive. If you take that away by guaranteeing people jobs, then you chip away at our greatness.

Right so you concede you are a fucking moron who has no idea what he is talking about?

You Americans deserve oligarchy. You lot are beyond dense.

No, I have long ago come to the conclusion that someone as stupid as you is not worth bothering with.

How dare you assume my Nationality.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1