Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

So everything u have said in the last hour about republicans pedeling slavery is wrong?

Glad we can finally agree that you are a fkn idiot

• Upvote (+1) 1

Parties flipped sometime during the late 1800s to the civil rights movement, not a fucking coincidence that the voting maps literally flipped colors within a span of 100 years lol

1916_large.png

2012_large.png

hmm strange, did people from the south migrate north and vice versa? no. The racists just switched parties.

Those racists are alive 100 years later? 

So everything u have said in the last hour about republicans pushing slavery is wrong?

no, porbably should have said it was conservative ideals since labeling it as a party gets confusing since the parties flipped.

Explain the color flip on both ends asshole. Did all the racists just move up north lmao?

I'm not saying modern democrats are racist in the same way they were 60 years ago (although you could say that identity politics is racist). 

Racist Dixicrats were racist dixicrats until they died - their children and grandchildren are now Republicans. 

anyway im going to bed, you guys can figure out how to snake your way through this one because unless all the non racists moved south and the racists all moved north you're going to have a very hard time

I'm not saying modern democrats are racist in the same way they were 60 years ago (although you could say that identity politics is racist). 

Racist Dixicrats were racist dixicrats until they died - their children and grandchildren are now Republicans. 

i should have just said conservative instead of republican and alot of this confusion would have been avoided, mb. Was just thinking about the current state of affairs that most conservatives nowadays are in fact republican

Love stealing elections by counting uncounted votes

Ya, real legitimate counting of uncounted votes... They are "finding" large numbers of ballots each night, turning out new voting totals in the wee hours of the night, refusing to turn over the ballots as ordered, won't let inspection of the facilities, at one point had large trucks blocking the entrance of the parking lot to the facility.

you want to go on with this?

The feds are running sting ops across the country. Broward Co is just the most glaring one.

How do you steal the House of Reps? You make it obvious you are stealing the senate races, let them call you on it, and they don't notice you stole the house.

By what margin did Donald Trump win the popular vote? do you honestly believe the democrats, with no message other than hate Orange Man, impeach Orange Man, raise your taxes, etc. have a base any longer (I mean, apart from the illegals)?

anyway im going to bed, you guys can figure out how to snake your way through this one because unless all the non racists moved south and the racists all moved north you're going to have a very hard time

Here is another!

1976_large.png

What happened to all of those racists on the West Coast!  I wonder why they all went East!?!?!?!

Parties flipped sometime during the late 1800s to the civil rights movement, not a fucking coincidence that the voting maps literally flipped colors within a span of 100 years lol

1916_large.png

2012_large.png

hmm strange, did people from the south migrate north and vice versa? no. The racists just switched parties.

Something doesn't look right on that first map. In 1916, we didn't have 50 states. Did we have an electoral college of 538 back then? If it was smaller, then I think the number to win is more like 267, ya?

48 states, notice alaska and hawaii grayed out.............i should be sleeping but instead netflix gg

electoral votes are determined by 2 senitors + number of reps. changes throughout the years

Here is another!

1976_large.png

What happened to all of those racists on the West Coast!  I wonder why they all went East!?!?!?!

Sometimes wierd quirky things happen, like Ford vs a southern democrat, that make maps go goofy. It's actually pretty interesting,would recommend checking out the website

also the websites name is 270towin so not sure if thats the amount to win during that year or if they're just copyrighting their shit

Its also very interesting that once the civil rights act of '64 gets passed in july and signed that a few months later only the south flips from democrat immediately to republican lol, and they're the only states not voting for the dude who signed it into law

To answer the question, what comes next that nothing can stop?, several things, but possibly the most important is the following.

Senator Lindsey Graham asked Bret Kavanaugh a line of questions that dealt with American civilians being tried by military tribunals for treason, and acknowledged that in some cases the charges were capital treason that carried out the death penalty. Once Bret Kavanaugh confirmed all of Senator Graham's assumptions as valid, Senator Graham then turned and began lecturing his colleagues - the senators in the room. Go back and watch the video for yourself.

This is why democrats are strategizing how they will impeach Kavanaugh. They see him as the key to SCOTUS supporting military tribunals for civilians that have committed treason against America.

I do not know if the democrats will take the speakership in January, but given what I know about the election fraud and how POTUS is likely to counter it (because he doesn't walk away from a fight), I do not expect them to. But they might. Regardless, POTUS is fully insulated from impeachment.

Its also very interesting that once the civil rights act of '64 gets passed in july and signed that a few months later only the south flips from democrat immediately to republican lol, and they're the only states not voting for the dude who signed it into law

Honestly I just googled the picture, I didn't even check out the website.

To think that because the Southern States turned red around 100 years after Republicans freed the slaves because the parties magically swapped sides one day is absurd.

You don't have to believe that Democrats today are the same people that they were 50+ years ago, but to try and change history to prove that you are not supporting the party that created the KKK is stupid.

20 years ago Democrats were against illegal immigration and gay marriage, are you going to say that the parties switched sides then, too?

Ya, real legitimate counting of uncounted votes... They are "finding" large numbers of ballots each night, turning out new voting totals in the wee hours of the night, refusing to turn over the ballots as ordered, won't let inspection of the facilities, at one point had large trucks blocking the entrance of the parking lot to the facility.

you want to go on with this?

The feds are running sting ops across the country. Broward Co is just the most glaring one.

How do you steal the House of Reps? You make it obvious you are stealing the senate races, let them call you on it, and they don't notice you stole the house.

By what margin did Donald Trump win the popular vote? do you honestly believe the democrats, with no message other than hate Orange Man, impeach Orange Man, raise your taxes, etc. have a base any longer (I mean, apart from the illegals)?

Florida took 5 weeks to decide the 2000 election. Of course because now it favors the left you think that this is all some deep state conspiracy. Florida is ran by mostly Republicans with a current Republican majority in every branch of government but yes, the FEDS are running all of this.

Also, Gillum ran a solid campaign on progressive leftist points, like healthcare for all. Then he got the nomination, brought in Hilary who no one other than centerists like, and proceeded to lose. Nearly every left candidate who ran on a progressive campaign won their race while shitbag centerists Dems that might as well be moderate Republicans by now lost.

So everything u have said in the last hour about republicans pedeling slavery is wrong?

He said conservative you spaz

The present Republican heartland is based in the south, the very states that fought for the confederacy. This is not a coincidence. Screech semantics and provide whataboutery. You look like a ******.

Florida took 5 weeks to decide the 2000 election. Of course because now it favors the left you think that this is all some deep state conspiracy. Florida is ran by mostly Republicans with a current Republican majority in every branch of government but yes, the FEDS are running all of this.

Also, Gillum ran a solid campaign on progressive leftist points, like healthcare for all. Then he got the nomination, brought in Hilary who no one other than centerists like, and proceeded to lose. Nearly every left candidate who ran on a progressive campaign won their race while shitbag centerists Dems that might as well be moderate Republicans by now lost.

Not the same and I don't defend the GOP.

Interesting analysis of far left dems. Watch California, it might be interesting.

If POTUS is trying to root out voter fraud and force a national discussion on voter ID, does he first sit back and let the fraud run rampant then show the evidence to the people?

To catch voter fraud you need to start with a vote, and using misinformation make your target panic so they make mistakes.

Do you believe that Trump won the White House then delivered one of the best turn around on the economy to have voters hand him a democratic house? Does that make sense? Think.

65 of 67 counties in Florida reported on time, this whole blame Florida for failing elections thing is not really fair.

Plus in the year 2000 and the whole hanging chad thing we were talking hundreds of votes that separated the candidates... in 2018 it’s literally thousands, result will not change. Gillum and Nelson lost and you can call us raciat for not voting for Gillum but I like to view it differently. Just because someone doesn’t agree with me doesn’t make me racist. In fact, nearly 47% of white women voted for Gillum, while more than 92% of black men voted for him... seems like the racist ones are the ones clearly voting for the guy with their skin color does it not? Didn’t like 95% of black Americans vote for Obama too? That could be easily interpreted as racism, JUST SAYING

• Downvote (-1) 1

For the record I’m sure Obama and Gillum are good guys, just don’t agree with their political views. I never once claimed Obama was not my president, didn’t resist or riot. Just kept going about my life and wished Obama the best, as commander in Chief you deserve that respect, I feel as a citizen of this great country where you’re free to believe what you want, ultimately the people chose him to lead and respecting the process and America’s choice is whats right. Now if we could find a way to do that with trump and just vote for who you believe in in 2020. Who knows perhaps the house and senate will find some common ground over the next two years, one can only hope!