Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

First of all, lol @ referencing CIS as a source

Second of all, I don't know if you just totally misspoke, but the birth rate for the rest of the U.S. minus Texas and California is over three million, ten times your 300,000 number. 

Lemon said that, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

The notion that a person’s race predisposes him to act violently is unequivocally racist.

lol @ the idea that I'm a white hater and even that far left

Also

"Stop calling me a nazi just because I vote for the party that sends mailers depicting the Democratic opposition as a racist Jew stereotype and no one from my side of the political spectrum can even bring themselves to lift a finger about it."

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Trump is a Nazi somebody should have told him not to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Or let his daughter marry a Jew. Trump sucks at being a Nazi. What an idiot.

It's still his fault that guy shot up Jews though right?

Trillions of dollars on war killing people in other countries is ok but man those illegals going to doctors here in the us bad bad bad!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trillions of dollars on war killing people in other countries is ok but man those illegals going to doctors here in the us bad bad bad!

Who here is pro war?

That's probably the only thing ITT people agree on.

Who here is pro war?

That's probably the only thing ITT people agree on.

I'm just saying, republicans get so uppidy over an illegal taking his kid to a doctor meanwhile trillions of your dollars are being burned on worthless war and I rarely hear it being brought up.

Trump passes tax breaks that sure benefit all however are very skewed toward helping the rich the most. No outrage, gotta just keep blaming the poor that are just simply trying to survive.

Amazon doesn't pay a penny in taxes last year but man Jorge taking his sick kid to the doctor really makes my blood boil!!!!!!

I'm just saying, republicans get so uppidy over an illegal taking his kid to a doctor meanwhile trillions of your dollars are being burned on worthless war and I rarely hear it being brought up.

Trump passes tax breaks that sure benefit all however are very skewed toward helping the rich the most. No outrage, gotta just keep blaming the poor that are just simply trying to survive.

Amazon doesn't pay a penny in taxes last year but man Jorge taking his sick kid to the doctor really makes my blood boil!!!!!!

It's like GFH was reincarnated into an even dumber version of himself.

If Trump is a Nazi somebody should have told him not to move the embassy to Jerusalem. Or let his daughter marry a Jew. Trump sucks at being a Nazi. What an idiot.

It's still his fault that guy shot up Jews though right?

I didn't say the word "Trump" in that post. 

Although I did say:

and no one from my side of the political spectrum can even bring themselves to lift a finger about it.

And that's seeming pretty consistent.

I didn't say the word "Trump" in that post.

Although I did say:

And that's seeming pretty consistent.

I didn't quote you. I was referring to the media somehow blaming Trump for the Jew killings. I wouldn't blame Trump for it just like I wouldn't blame Obama for BLM killing cops. Or Bernie sanders for the baseball shooting. People are just crazy.

Nice now what did trump say about the saudi's?

I don't like Trump so I don't have to defend everything he does. Obviously he is looking at the money and not the moral aspect of it. I understand it but I don't agree with him on this.

lol @ the idea that I'm a white hater and even that far left

Also

"Stop calling me a nazi just because I vote for the party that sends mailers depicting the Democratic opposition as a racist Jew stereotype and no one from my side of the political spectrum can even bring themselves to lift a finger about it."

He was talking about Don Lemon

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't blame Trump for it just like I wouldn't blame Obama for BLM killing cops.

lol @ not seeing the extreme difference here

You might be a little biased.

Trump actually verbally encourages violence against people he doesn't like.

Obama condemned the BLM shooting and flew flags at half-mast, and is on record in dozens of instances being against all violence, but I guess he must've encouraged the shooting because he's black.

It's like GFH was reincarnated into an even dumber version of himself.

It’s almost like you never have anything of substance to say about the subject manner.

Want to refute it or you know it’s true so you try to deflect and say I’m just like someone else lol

Trump actually verbally encourages violence against people he doesn't like.

Obama condemned the BLM shooting and flew flags at half-mast, and is on record in dozens of instances being against all violence, but I guess he must've encouraged the shooting because he's black.

The only instance I can think of is the comment about body slamming a reporter, which I took as tongue in cheek. A stupid thing to say for sure. I still am hesitant to connect mass murder with political rhetoric. Politics has been provocative for centuries. But it's not the straw that breaks the camel's back. Those people were looking for any reason to snap IMO.

It’s almost like you never have anything of substance to say about the subject manner.

Want to refute it or you know it’s true so you try to deflect and say I’m just like someone else lol

Theres nothing to say... at all. You’ve posted that exact same argument like 1000x

Theres nothing to say... at all. You’ve posted that exact same argument like 1000x

There's nothing to say because its true...next