Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

It's cute because as always, I am correct.

Try and group your posts together, its called multiquote.

Correct about what? You haven't said anything, you just claimed there are no arguments against defending the 14th and yet you have no input yourself.

Tell the forum.

Implying IQ isn't heritable LOL. Who's party denies science?

Probably the one that holds all the creationists. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only premise that you could have that would support the conclusion that the 14th amendment creates a burden on the system is if you genuinely believe the people that go to the US to have kids have a form of heritable low IQ, which borders on Nazi race theories.

Easily disprovable, but our modern democracies runs on this bullshit argument. It's the only argument there is to justify draconian economic policy.

You're just like Lemon. No argument. Just call people racist/Nazi. You're the reason we got Trump.

No lib can answer the question. Why should people that break into the country get free stuff and citizenship for their kids? Give me a non emotional rational reason.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes there is. If someone gives birth to a newly born US citizen, it adds a new member of society which creates increased output. Not only that, but the new US citizen can also export democratic norms, capital and education opportunities to their family in other countries assuming they are not already living in the US.

It increases opportunities for more integration between economies, as well as cultural exchange.

Muh diversity.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why should people that break into the country get free stuff and citizenship for their kids? 

Because they will vote democrat.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yes there is. If someone gives birth to a newly born US citizen, it adds a new member of society which creates increased output. Not only that, but the new US citizen can also export democratic norms, capital and education opportunities to their family in other countries assuming they are not already living in the US.

It increases opportunities for more integration between economies, as well as cultural exchange.

What limits would you have on immigration if any?

Do you believe in nation states at all? 

Probably the one that holds all the creationists. 

Chill your party thinks men can magically become women.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No lib can answer the question. Why should people that break into the country get free stuff and citizenship for their kids? Give me a non emotional rational reason.

because we are compassionate people, who want to give others the same opprotunities we have, aka the american dream

we need to reform the immigration process to make it easier for people to become citizens 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not all Republicans are Nazis, but all Nazis vote Republican :)

You’re autistic.

because we are compassionate people, who want to give others the same opprotunities we have, aka the american dream

we need to reform the immigration process to make it easier for people to become citizens

Thank god trump won, Hillary would’ve held a welcoming party for the caravan and gave them all voting registration forms! Lol

Give me a non emotional rational reason.

because we are compassionate people

slither back into your troll hole, scalzo

lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

As I said earlier, to put your faith in a system other than jus soli operated by a government/society that already allows and perpetrates massive voter suppression is insane. We don't have a birth registry system or any framework for assigning citizenship otherwise. Not only would an increase in taxes be necessary to provide for such an endeavor - god ever help the man who tries to raise taxes on his constituency - it is not only conceivable but despicably probable that funding will conveniently be cut for any departments or personnel situated in and around regions containing the poor and/or minorities, as it would be that fees for such a thing be high and repeated, the red tape be neverending and confusing, and few willing to investigate claims of neglect or fraud in the system. Suddenly, you've got a bunch of vulnerable people whose fundamental right to even exist in their country of birth is legally dubious. 

yeah sounds like a gr8 t1me

IQ is marginally heritable. All of it is environment.

And yeah it's the Republican party that denies science.

You're just like Lemon. No argument. Just call people racist/Nazi. You're the reason we got Trump.

I already did. They are net contributors to the economy because they do much more with much less and assist in democratic and cultural exchange.

Saying they are a drag on society because of who they are borders on Nazi race theories yeah. I'm not insulting you, you are free to believe in bullshit theories, but you are not entitled to claim it as facts. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

You’re autistic.

I struck a nerve here.

All the Nazis vote Republican, and you are mad because your party has all the creepy crawlies under it.

I already did. They are net contributors to the economy because they do much more with much less and assist in democratic and cultural exchange.

Saying they are a drag on society because of who they are borders on Nazi race theories yeah. I'm not insulting you, you are free to believe in conclusions that are outright wrong, but you are not entitled to facts.

Were talking about illegal aliens right?

"Stop calling me racist just because I think other races are genetically inferior." 

- Vote Republican, 2018 

• Upvote (+1) 1

About half inheritance and half enviornment.

If you planted the biggest, strongest, greenest tree in the sahara desert would it thrive? Very unlikely.

You don't have to believe that certain races have lower IQ, to think that maybe millions of people pouring into your country who are from a different culture, are largly unskilled, already don't respect your immigration laws, and apparently have no desire to assimilate might not be the best idea. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, but you'd have to be a racist to erroneously think that it's such a huge issue that it's worth redefining/revoking a Constitutional Amendment over (especially considering that the number of immigrants from south of the border has been dropping for years, but let's just conveniently ignore that), and you'd be a hypocritical fool considering that the shitty form of capitalism some people have taken as gospel needs a constant influx of low-skilled workers in order to continue to operate. Oh, and Latin immigrants are assimilating just fine, considering that their fertility rate is dropping just like the domestic one. 

You can't draft illegal aliens for war because they do not fall under US jurisdiction.

If you do not fall under US jurisdiction then your child does not qualify for birthright citizenship.

There's no redefining anything. It's clear as day.

• Upvote (+1) 2