Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

There are also people that think our government uses chem trails to influence weather, who cares what people think?

People also work 40 hours a week and have a life outside of caring about politics.

Considering it is Democrats who tend to shoot up gay clubs, country concerts and schools it wouldn't surprise me if they sent the "bombs".

Democrats are dumb enough to do that, but it has worked, Democrats are once again outraged before knowing any facts and the news is paying less attention to the people that are trying to cross our border.

Either way, you gotta admit it's pretty convenient timing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rick, do you think the democrats also sent the caravan of humans our way? To arrive at the border and face the US military defense, just to see if Trump handles it poorly before election day? 

fifth column media all report on a "white male" using the photo on the right (left is his mugshot).

dya4JWU.jpg

Keep pushing like this and soon enough people will start being disappointed when the bombs don't go off.

Rick, do you think the democrats also sent the caravan of humans our way? To arrive at the border and face the US military defense, just to see if Trump handles it poorly before election day? 

lol, no. Democrats know that the migrant caravan of people trying to enter this country illegally is not helping their cause.

fifth column media all report on a "white male" using the photo on the right (left is his mugshot).

dya4JWU.jpg

Keep pushing like this and soon enough people will start being disappointed when the bombs don't go off.

Mass murdering terrorist in waiting this user is.

dya4JWU.jpg

Hey speaking of photos

9kZplxg.jpg

Nice van, MAGAbomber

• Upvote (+1) 1

And now a neonazi shoots up a synagogue.

This stuff is on your hands, fuckheads.

I don't see how. The guy hated Trump.

And now a neonazi shoots up a synagogue.

This stuff is on your hands, fuckheads.

Get. A. Fucking. Life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get. A. Fucking. Life.

People are dying because people like you buy coffee mugs with "LIBRUHL TEARS" on them. 

You ought to be sterilized.  

I don't see how. The guy hated Trump.

He thought Trump was being mislead by Jews. He was still an ultra-nationalist, and who is responsible for whipping up that kind of furor? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

People are dying because people like you buy coffee mugs with "LIBRUHL TEARS" on them.

You ought to be sterilized.

Id say the same for you but something tells me theres zero vagina in your future anyway.

He thought Trump was being mislead by Jews. He was still an ultra-nationalist, and who is responsible for whipping up that kind of furor?

I just wanna point out that calling him a neo nazi(probably was I dunno I haven't paid attention) and then instead of saying outcry or uproar you used Furor. Cuz ya know. That Hitler guy had a title similarly spelt.

MAGAbomber, supporter of Trump, not a single person hurt.

Pulse Night Club shooter, Liberal, how many dead?

lol

• Downvote (-1) 1

Muslims that are known for supporting Right wing, gay rights and being pro environment.  Those are common in Florida!

You cannot and never will be able to win.  Just stop.