Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Fund alternative energy you stupid fuck.

We’re talking about right now, not 20 years from now when geothermal, LEED projects are reasonable you stupid fucking idiot, now answer my question

We’re talking about right now, not 20 years from now when geothermal, LEED projects are reasonable you stupid fucking idiot, now answer my question

Transportation accounts for 71% of petroleum use. Ever heard of...I don't know...electric cars? And the concept of "subsidies" (at least to a MUCH greater extent)? 

Now why do you think that hasn't happened yet? The answer is oil lobbies. 

You keep avoiding the question.

I guess i’ll just have to assume you were wrong and can’t admit it.

Your question is pointless because America already survived OPEC going on the rag once before, so I don't even know what you're trying to imply. That the country will implode if gas prices go up? 

so we’ve come full circle and you agree, SA sanctions will increase oil prices in America and cause devastating effects on the economy.

This is a large venture over one man being assassinated you realize?

Christ, its like arguing w my wife.

so we’ve come full circle and you agree, SA sanctions will increase oil prices in America and cause devastating effects on the economy.

lol no

This is a large venture over one man being assassinated you realize?

Saudi Arabia did 9/11, and a million other shitty things since then, you stupid bastard.

The US doesn't need anyone's oil (we are the largest producer of oil in the world) however the US dollar does need (kind of) other countries oil to be traded in US dollars. SA knows this but they also know that unless they start producing goods other than oil their future is grim. This is the deal Trump struck with SA (foreign investment) he wants to help them move beyond just oil because their lobbying is fucking the world up.

As far as the journalist...We can let the MSM lead us to believe what they want us to believe or we can relax, wait for more info and allow it to play out. I personally think he was ClA...

The MSM has everyone in a tiff over a foreigner being killed in a foreign country... how do you not question their agenda? Meanwhile an American citizen gets killed in America by a foreigner and it gets 1% of the hype.

The point being made is that Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth. Khashoggi was basically dissected while alive, a perfect example of what Islamic authoritarianism is capable of (that thing that Trump's panties are all bunched up over) but we're buttbuddies with them because he won't dismantle the gigantic corporate SWAMP that is big oil, because he personaly benefits from it.

We are all fucked due to climate change by 2030, hope u fucking degenerate republitards enjoyed earth while it lasted.

Earth will do just fine healing itself as it always has long before we arrived. You give humanity too much credit, might want to stick to the occasional daily fantasy winnings and give this subject a rest.

Electric cars are coal powered cars in most states, which means they are not much better than just driving a gas car. 

What we need is more nuclear power. Then electric makes sense. 

Also natural gas is better than coal, so we are on path of progress.

Big oil isn't just some light switch you can turn off. For some of these countries oil is their only means of survival. For other countries like Israel, controlling transport routes is also a huge part of their economy. These things take time and like I said before Trump is trying to help these countries by bringing in foreign investment so these countries don't collapse as we transition away from oil https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-trump-deals/saudi-aramco-ceo-says-to-sign-50-billion-of-deals-with-u-s-companies-idUSKCN18G05P

I'm not sure how he personally benefits from big oil. Politically maybe but financially not so much... Trump's net worth has decreased substantially since he's been in office. That's a first for any president in recent memory.

First of all: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

"They buy apartments from me," Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Secondly, if Trump is so concerned about the state of Saudi Arabia, why is trying to ram through $100 billion in arms sales? He's doing exactly what's helped perpetuate the problem in the Middle East and treating Saudi Arabia like another Israel so they can go fuck shit up even more in the region. 

And once again, we don't owe Saudi Arabia jack shit. They did 9/11

It's simple. We won't invite Saudi Arabia to our next birthday party.

They'll understand what that means.

You also ran off Brad with internet bullying tactics.

Right. What a vagina. He did kinda bring it on himself tho.

And the same people who shilled for those OPs are the same ones shilling against Trump. You're a gamer dude...does your pattern recognition not raise any red flags? Do you think maybe, just maybe, Trump might be cleaning up a giant fucking mess?

How can removing SA as a US proxy for supporting moderate rebels in Syria (al-Nusra, ISIS and al-Qaeda) be compared to arming moderate rebels in Syria? What Trump is doing directly contradicts some of the conflicts you posted.

Cleaning up a giant mess.

Arming the Saudi government, the biggest exporter of wahabbism on the planet. 

Yeah, no, I don't think that. 

Also

44533011_2077848319193324_31323966276716

Haha you’re so triggered. How do you live with yourself being this butt clenched at all times?

I saw the republicans bombed the democrats yesterday in the news!

• Upvote (+1) 1