Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

LOL

Imagine if W had never won. We wouldnt be in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...

Thousands of american lives wouldnt have been lost in pointless endeavors half way across the world.

Didnt mean to neg u. Pretty much agree w your post.

On the contrary, I wonder what a democratic prez would’ve done after our country was attacked on 9/11 and thousands of innocent civilians were killed. I’d wager that they would also slip into a retaliation mode, similar to Bush but who knows.

Only people worked up about anything (insert any topic in modern day society / politics) are libtards, so please edit your post from ‘everyone’ to ‘libfags’.

I could always dig up some of your off-the-chain whinefests in this or the previous thread. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could always dig up some of your off-the-chain whinefests in this or the previous thread.

“Cypress is 100% correct, so maybe i’ll try to attack his character for 300 Alex”

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol like bush(more like cheney tho, doesn't matter who) wasn't fully aware of what was happening. Just like pearl harbor Intel being ignored by Roosevelt to get us into the war. We allowed, possibly, at some level and/or branch of our government to help put it into motion. CIA? NSA? probs not CIA wanna be FBI. NASA(Never a straight answer am I right). IRS.. Probably.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL

Imagine if W had never won. We wouldnt be in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...

Thousands of american lives wouldnt have been lost in pointless endeavors half way across the world.

We have been fighting in pointless wars before W and continued to after after. Sorry pal it’s really not even our fault, we are only human. Humans have been fighting each other since they were able, and will continue to until we become just another failed mutation. It’s like George Carlin said, “The planet isn’t going anywhere. WE are!”.

If Gore were elected Iraq would have nuclear weapons, Sadam would be in power and would have had 100s of thousands more people killed.

Al-Queda, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, China and Russia would have aligned and started WW3.

We would all be either dead or serving on the front lines, except for me of course, the military wouldn't waste someone with my superior intelligence on the front line.  I would be ordering you fools where you are going to attack next.

Bush's, Clintons and Obama are all cut from the same cloth. It's only an illusion that they are different. Remember, it was Bush Sr who was flying drugs into Mena, Arkansas under the cover of Bill Clinton.

While keeping us distracted with wedge issues, destabilization in the Middle East would've happened regardless of who was in power.

If Gore were elected Iraq would have nuclear weapons, Sadam would be in power and would have had 100s of thousands more people killed.

Al-Queda, North Korea, Iraq, Iran, China and Russia would have aligned and started WW3.

We would all be either dead or serving on the front lines, except for me of course, the military wouldn't waste someone with my superior intelligence on the front line.  I would be ordering you fools where you are going to attack next.

See the problem here is you don't get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to sarcasm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They didn't have Nukes because we stopped them.

Look at the Bush Axis of Evil.

Which one did we not bother to mess around with?

Which one made a Nuke?

Damn, sometimes I feel burdened by my superior intelligence.

I believe you really think like that. Its hilarious imagining you terrorizing the people around you with your inane rambling about how animals are people too or how the gubment actively reigns down tyranny in a uniform manner and that its not pure chaos from the choices of the ever fighting "leaders".

I believe you really think like that. Its hilarious imagining you terrorizing the people around you with your inane rambling about how animals are people too or how the gubment actively reigns down tyranny in a uniform manner and that its not pure chaos from the choices of the ever fighting "leaders".

Yes, I really do think like that. Meanwhile, you vote for mass murderers and child killers to rule over you and the rest of the American people because you suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

Animals are not people, but they are sovereign beings, and no man has received from nature the right to rule his fellow sentient beings.

This is what YOU advocate for, you deluded, violent, animal abusing, brainwashed slave.

iraq_warVistims_children.jpg

slaughterhouse-pig.jpg

Why do you insist on inflicting so much needless suffering on others?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't been able to vote cuz I'm a felon and my vote doesn't count for another 1-4 years depending on the court speeds. Sooooooo I don't vote for nobody ya dingus. We convincingly pretended to go to the moon, and dolphins have done what exactly? I don't think I advocate specifically for animal cruelty but I Fuuuuuckin love meat. But if that's what you think then I want points back because I advocate broccoli too. I also don't explicitly advocate slavery or sweatshop labor but I don't make my clothes from scratch and I also like Nestle products. I'm also a conspiracy nut but I still use a smartphone and have a SS#. Ya take the good with the bad

Saudi Arabia just said that one of the witnesses to the Khashoggi killing was killed by the state to silence him "died in a car accident". 

Yet another brutal regime that Trump is too chickenshit to go in on. 

Yet another brutal regime that Trump is too chickenshit to go in on. 

What exactly do you want him to do?

The way I see it, we rely on S.A. for a large portion of our foreign oil outside of Canada (just read about 11%) and currently within the United States you have top democrats looking to ban fracking in the name of the environment (fine) which would only increase our foreign dependencies.  I would imagine gas prices semi skyrocketing should we escalate into another sanction war.  

I saw this biglee with steel prices in the construction industry after Trump started sanctioning China.

What exactly do you want him to do?

The way I see it, we rely on S.A. for a large portion of our foreign oil outside of Canada (just read about 11%) and currently within the United States you have top democrats looking to ban fracking in the name of the environment (fine) which would only increase our foreign dependencies.  I would imagine gas prices semi skyrocketing should we escalate into another sanction war.  

I saw this biglee with steel prices in the construction industry after Trump started sanctioning China.

You know what my answer to the oil question is. Let your "President who won't be seen as weak" figure it out. 

More importantly: 

qCFje5Z.png

The hypocrisy train keeps rolling. 

He doesn't have a response because no matter what Trump does he will be outraged.