Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

It must be exhausting constantly searching for things to be outraged at.  

"Give homosexuals preferential treatment or you're a bigot".  

Good stuff gais.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All I gotta say is the suicide rate numbers speak for themselves. Mental illness is something we love to gloss over and not take seriously in this country. Instead we want to normalize these people, very sad. They need help, not to be told they’re normal. Seriously, in other parts of the world they murder you for being gay but yea republicans are evil dudes!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I take that back, in this part of the world they murder you for being gay too! A Muslim named Omar Mateen shot and killed 49 gay Hispanics just because they were gay, that was in the United States of America, brutal murder. So yea, all over the world people will kill you for being gay.

Less than FIVE percent of Americans have attempted suicide, more than 40% of transgendered people have attempted suicide. The argument for equality begins and ends right there. These people need medical help.

• Downvote (-1) 2

It must be exhausting constantly searching for things to be outraged at.  

"Give homosexuals preferential treatment or you're a bigot".  

Good stuff gais.

That's an irony given Youtubers make a living off the ad revenue of anti-Social Justice Warrior's outrage over liberal outrage that often doesn't even exist.

• Downvote (-1) 1

That's an irony given Youtubers make a living off the ad revenue of anti-Social Justice Warrior's outrage over liberal outrage that often doesn't even exist.

k

Ah yes but Dave Rubin funded by the Koch bros is the best unbiased news out there

Larry King said that. Rubin was just doing the interview. And he is 100% correct.

He isn't 100% correct. When obama or bush were in office it was the same shit. Oh one channel is pro obama, ones anti! barely cover da news

I think that was the point...they're not news. Trump has only put a magnifying glass on an already existing problem.

The truth is that they're all on the same team at the top. BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard etc. On which layer is the only difference. Their goal is control thru division. Don't get it twisted, Fox will turn on Trump in a second when they are told to.

The closer Trump gets or appears to get (I haven't decided yet) to the final boss the more these entities will have to expose themselves in order to fight him in the public sphere.

I wonder why Halo (and video games in general) turned to shit, could it possibly have anything to do with people like this being hired en masse at every tech or games company? :thinking:

0lqGFC7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Casual vs Competitive debate was much bigger than any of us realized. So sad looking back on it.

I wonder why Halo (and video games in general) turned to shit, could it possibly have anything to do with people like this being hired en masse at every tech or games company? :thinking:

0lqGFC7.jpg

Reminds me of a youtube comment on a BF5 video blaming bad maps on SJWs.

I wish I was as sure that Roe V Wade will be overturned as everyone on the left is. LOL

Anyway, I can't wait to wake up to news that RBG has retired, sometime in the next two years. That will be delicious.  

Everyone is so worked up about the sexual assault allegations that they seem to be glossing over the reason that Kavanaugh was chosen - because he doesn't believe a sitting President should ever be prosecuted. 

Silly Lemon, he doesn't believe a sitting REPUBLICAN President should ever be prosecuted.

We have nothing to worry about.

Imagine if Hillary won, instead of a 5 to 4 conservative majority on supereme court it would be 7 to 2 the other way! It serves as another reminder that Trump won the most important presidential election in our lifetime.

.... Trump won the most important presidential election in our lifetime.

LOL 

Imagine if W had never won. We wouldnt be in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... 

Thousands of american lives wouldnt have been lost in pointless endeavors half way across the world. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

0lqGFC7.jpg

Yup it's all because of SJWs. Definitely not anything to do with every major game release being a capitalist greedy money pit where you can't do anything without spending money.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone is so worked up about the sexual assault allegations that they seem to be glossing over the reason that Kavanaugh was chosen - because he doesn't believe a sitting President should ever be prosecuted.

Only people worked up about anything (insert any topic in modern day society / politics) are libtards, so please edit your post from ‘everyone’ to ‘libfags’.