Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Also, to the question of "why didn't they bring it up before", maybe because: 

1. They don't want to see their rapist again or go through the harrowing process of police reports and court proceedings (not that you idiots are capable of empathetic thought), and...

2. The dude is about to become a fucking SCOTUS judge. If he just fucked off to a trailer in the middle of Kansas, would they really have as big of a reason to go through the inevitable death threats and public shaming? 

This is a he said she said that happened 36 years ago. I can't believe anybody with a brain takes this seriously. If there were witnesses I would say let's take a look. Nobody at the supposed party can even back this ladies story up. I didn't know partisanship makes people's brains become microwaved.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is a he said she said that happened 36 years ago. I can't believe anybody with a brain takes this seriously. If there were witnesses I would say let's take a look. Nobody at the supposed party can even back this ladies story up. I didn't know partisanship makes people's brains become microwaved.

It's 3 accusers not 1, so a he said she she she said.

It doesn't matter that it is not currently a criminal court, utterly destroying a person's career and public reputation with NO evidence, sets a horrible precedent where literally anyone can claim anything and ruin people. That's dangerous.

You seem to be under the impression that Congress will still be red in November.

I'm your huckleberry.

You're like a degenerate gambler, going all in for a rush of dopamine. What happens when you gamble away all of your social capital?

Get help

I wonder how Democrats must feel right now knowing it'll go to floor and Kavanaugh will be confirmed. It must really feel like shit honestly. 

Trump ordered the investigation?

Watch as Democrats quickly side with Kavanaugh.

Guilty until proven innocent = communism

Innocent until proven guilty = America

Pick your side.

His life and career are still ruined over accusations that have no proof. 

You cannot be this dense. 

So sexual assault victims should only ever come forth when they have enough evidence for a conviction? 

Are you this fucking stupid? 

Keep acting like the court of public opinion doesn't exist or matter, I'm sure your blue wave will come to fruition.

I'm pretty sure I remember you being on the "Joe Biden is a pedophile" train, so you can go ahead and shut your dumbass hypocritical shithole.