Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Hey what's your opinion on Bill Clinton?

I was a child when his scandals hit. If I'm to believe wikipedia it looks like the same garbage you're doing to Kavanaugh only from my aisle. Allegations decades after the fact are ridiculous no matter who they come from.

What unaligned center? Idiots that easily swayed by such an inane (and accurate) statement were already well within the clutches of the rightwing anyways.

Conservatives: "Leftists are so oversensitive and think with feelings instead of facts."

Also Conservatives: "U GUYS ACTING SNOOTY IS WHY TRUMP WON. KEEP BEIN MEAN IT WILL ONLY DRIVE MORE PPL RIGHT"

Lmfao.

I wasn't talking about the statement itself but rather the idea that an inherently leftist reality is everyone else's reality.

And yes, mindlessly running around attacking "wrongthink" does have consequences

Daily reminder that Buffdaddy Jamal thinks that it only takes a few thousand years for there to be significant genetic evolutional changes between human beings. This is who you're arguing with lol.

Lol none of you even taking about how were being infiltrated by the islandic lizard conglomerate.

Fucking chumps get woke

Daily reminder that Buffdaddy Jamal thinks that it only takes a few thousand years for there to be significant genetic evolutional changes between human beings. This is who you're arguing with lol.

Wait, so he's a creationist, a scientific racist, or both? 

Wait, so he's a creationist, a scientific racist, or both?

Both I guess.

Either way he’s wrong. I wish he would just take a biology course on evolution and genetics but would probably label it as some form of “libtard propaganda”.

Ah yes, the enlightened atheists circle jerking themselves.  How wonderful.

Just remember children, if those women are proven to be liars and Kavanaugh does make it to the Supreme court he will remember the smear campaign from the left and vote accordingly for the next 30 or so years.

If he does not make it to the Supreme Court President Trump still gets to nominate someone, and you better believe he will choose someone that is even more conservative, and even younger.

You can't win.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Just remember children, if those women are proven to be liars and Kavanaugh does make it to the Supreme court he will remember the smear campaign from the left and vote accordingly for the next 30 or so years.

Or the women are proven correct and Copa Kanavaugh gets rightly nailed to the wall.

But that's never a possibility in your head because you're the kind of morally bankrupt slime ball who probably thinks rape victims are sluts.

Ok maybe it wasn't him, I can't actually remember 100%, but I think it was. 

Yes, I'm a political adversary to him.

Yes, I didn't mention any of this until 5 minutes before he was up for an important job.

Yes, it was a long time ago. 

Yes, I don't have any evidence except my word.

No, I'm not sure I want to testify in front of Congress under oath, we'll see how I feel later.

I want an entire FBI investigation to run it's course before he can even be considered to run for Senate. Of course they will be investigating something outside their jurisdiction, years later, with no evidence.

No, I have never read To Kill A Mockingbird and I hope you haven't either.

#BelieveAllWomen

#MeToo

If You don't believe me and therefore want a man's career destroyed, with no due process, based on my totally reliable accusation alone, you are a  morally bankrupt slimeball kys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe I covered the whole "so rapes only happen when the rapist is convicted" thing a page back, you might want to keep up. 

And guess what? Nobody's sending him to jail over mere accusations. But as it turns out, multiple sexual assault allegations are bad optics. 

So unless you have proof that there's some kind of wide false rape accusation conspiracy - which you don't - feel free to remain as ironically stupid as you're being right now, because it's very entertaining. 

~

Tangentially, the stupidest person I knew on another forum was named "theDude", guess I've got a new heuristic. 

The burden of proof is often on the accuser in civilized countries. 

Turns out it's pretty hard to prove unfalsifiable claims from 30 years ago are untrue.

Also as to your last point - too far man. :(

You don't have proof that Beto DIDN't rape me. I have been in Texas dozens of times so it's possible. 

PROVE ME WRONG OR DEStROY HIS CAREER 

And if they were taking Kavanaugh to court, then the burden of proof would be relevant. 

You're essentially saying that someone in a high-profile position cannot be accused of misconduct because it's always going to be a political power play by default, which is one of the dumbest things I've heard in weeks. 

Oh wait, you wouldn't be making this fuss if it was Merrick Garland. You're not being dumb, you're being a partisan shit heel. My mistake. 

"flaming liberal commiefornia professor, scared of flying with severe PTSD, anxiety and years of psychological counseling (for various reasons) plucked from anonymity by the vampirish Swinestein in the 11th hour to testify against Kavanaugh that she was 'like groped' at a hike scool gathering some 36 years FUCKING years ago. Libtards across the nation applaud her BRAVERY"

Is that about right?  I haven't really been paying attention.

Enter:  White Knight "M'Lady" Lemon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And yet here she is on the stand speaking better and more openly than anyone else throughout this entire process. 

Open to document release and investigation while the candidate continues to hide from both. 

Maybe if this was a criminal trial you would be right, but it is a job interview and that creates a LARGE difference in how accusations and things of this nature are viewed. 

lol @ the idea that bullshit rape allegations can't be shot down and torn apart almost immediately

"It's just some whore passing off consensual sex regret as rape!"

Really? Multiple women who have no connection to one another? 

Again, show your hand with this sweeping false rape conspiracy - and also tell us why more Democrats haven't been accused AND also why the left discards those with sexual assault allegations instead of pulling Republican-style power plays - or just shut your have-nothing mouths.