Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Well congratulations on confirming that you're some flavor of incel who's never actually talked to a woman before, I guess. 

Half of my Facebook feed right now is women posting their own original #WhyIDidn'tReport stories. 

Now either 99.9999% of them are lying, or maybe this problem is more prevalent than your insipid MRA brain is willing to admit. 

LOL. Less than half of whites support your lgbt diversity cult, and the billions of people in nonwhite countries around the world would tell you to pack your shit if you tried pushing it in their countries.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well congratulations on confirming that you're some flavor of incel who's never actually talked to a woman before, I guess.

Says the guy that spends all his time covering halo songs and writing about gaymerz.

At least I'm not the guy who has had his dick on the table for his entire GPD career, expecting someone to pull out a ruler. 

Reality has a leftist bend.

Keep telling yourself that, it only pushes the unaligned center towards the right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Keep telling yourself that, it only pushes the unaligned center towards the right.

What unaligned center?  Idiots that easily swayed by such an inane (and accurate) statement were already well within the clutches of the rightwing anyways.

Conservatives:  "Leftists are so oversensitive and think with feelings instead of facts."

Also Conservatives:  "U GUYS ACTING SNOOTY IS WHY TRUMP WON.  KEEP BEIN MEAN IT WILL ONLY DRIVE MORE PPL RIGHT"

Lmfao.

• Downvote (-1) 1

lol yeah because the side that courts sexual predators and white supremacists is definitely the more reasonable, less offensive option. 

If you're an inconceivable shit-for-brains. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bipartisanship feels like a giant waste of time doesn’t it? Not sure there are better alternatives but half the country bickering at the other half about opinions that won’t change for either side just feels like running in circles. Except I’d rather actually be running in circles.

lol yeah because the side that courts sexual predators and white supremacists is definitely the more reasonable, less offensive option.

If you're an inconceivable shit-for-brains.

At least the right isn't censoring people and labeling everything they don't agree with as alt-right.

Well guess what lemon? I'm white. So I'll side with the white supremacists over your league of demon trannies, black supremacists, and reconquistadors any day of the week.

At least the right isn't censoring people and labeling everything they don't agree with as alt-right.

Everyone who takes more than two seconds to read what I write about politics knows I have many misgivings with the left. 

But I'm still standing on the side of the aisle that doesn't want to put kid-fuckers in office, and that's pretty much the long and the short of it. 

Still no fucking proof you smear merchant.

edit: you don't even realize how these false accusations are going to bite you in the ass, just wait, every conservative judge in the country will view rape cases through the lens of a potential false rape accusation victim. You're fucking women over harder than you can even imagine.

Everyone who takes more than two seconds to read what I write about politics knows I have many misgivings with the left.

But I'm still standing on the side of the aisle that doesn't want to put kid-fuckers in office, and that's pretty much the long and the short of it.

That's a generalization. None of the pundants I listen to supported Roy Moore. Any other Replican without a scandal would easily win Alabama every single time. So there are some decent minded people.

Also I wouldn't read that as people want kid fuckers in office, more like people don't believe the press.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's a generalization. None of the pundants I listen to supported Roy Moore. Any other Replican without a scandal would easily win Alabama every single time. So there are some decent minded people.

Again...one percentage point. It doesn't matter that he lost and it doesn't matter that it's a generalization, Roy Moore should've gotten zero votes. For all their faults, the left cleans up their messes. The right rolls around in them like pigs in shit.

Also I wouldn't read that as people want kid fuckers in office, more like people don't believe the press.

That's not better in practice.

Probably the most important point made on this page. Why would I ever believe the media after shit like the duke lacrosse case? And what they've been doing to trump for 2+ years? You would need double digit IQ to believe anything from any television news media.