Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The fact that you think FUCKING BEN SHAPIRO speaks for or is any way representative of what non-leftists actually believe or want truly says it all. Why do I even open this thread? I know I shouldn't expect much out of a political thread in the OT section of a site dedicated to a dying game - especially one where half the members can barely structure a sentence - but holy shit.

Shapiro is a TV stooge that Communist News Network and other worthless media/propaganda outlets bring in whenever they feel like they need a "conservative" voice in their panel under some wink-wink guise of making themselves appear unbiased (not that they're fooling anyone). He's a paid pinata for the Don Lemons of the world to beat up on. He is to the right what Greenskull is to the Halo community.

so who is? donald trump? his lawyer just pleaded to 8 counts buddy

Lol at thinking anyone gives a shit about trump. We voted for The Wall (still not built, and not being built to an acceptable standard, it's a glorified fence) and to put a stop to the endless flow of third world shit into the country. If trump gets nailed as another corrupt establishment stooge then that just means fixing the country by peaceful means was never possible in the first place.

If we built the wall the girl in Iowa would’ve been able to continue her college education instead of being murdered by an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Lol at thinking anyone gives a shit about trump. We voted for The Wall (still not built, and not being built to an acceptable standard, it's a glorified fence) and to put a stop to the endless flow of third world shit into the country. If trump gets nailed as another corrupt establishment stooge then that just means fixing the country by peaceful means was never possible in the first place.

What do you mean "nailed"? He is the epitome of a used car salesman and you treasonous fuckasses voted for him anyway. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What do you mean "nailed"? He is the epitome of a used car salesman and you treasonous fuckasses voted for him anyway.

Less internet, more fresh air

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's completely right. The "mainstream" media is a fifth column.

Yikes. Are you aware of the level of political repression journalists of any stripe take in the US?

I can genuinely see Stalin level purges in the US in the future if many people genuinely see the press as a 'fifth column'.

Stalin didn't just kill Trotskyists. The NKVD killed anyone and everything. Just because the purge starts with the 'mainstream media' doesn't mean it ends there.

I wouldn't be surprised Americans can't be capable of a mass red scare, murdering anyone perceived communist. They're stupid enough and afraid enough to do it.

Who else would you consider part of a 'fifth column'? Law abiding Muslims? Jews? 

Idk how radicalized the Trump base is these days. I'm out of the loop.

If we built the wall the girl in Iowa would’ve been able to continue her college education instead of being murdered by an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

yes bcause ladders dont eggcist 

come on

I find it both peculiar and interesting that modern day 'intellectuals' and political commentators like Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Lauren Southern, who are all rabidly 'anti-Islam' and 'anti-extremist', conveniently ignore the US government's pivotal role in directly funding and backing Islamic extremists, dating all the way back to the 70's.

I believe many of these modern-day 'alternative', conservative mouthpieces to be ignorant at best, controlled opposition at worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9j1H330Nmo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Pretty sure the British and America's pretty much trained the Afgani soldiers when the Soviet Union occupied Afganistan.

I hope this is ironic.

Stalin thought the same thing too.

Did you even open the link? These media outlets filed a motion with the court demanding the names and addresses of the jurors on the Manafort trial. That is 100% unacceptable and outrageous.

I'm dead serious when I say that mainstream media is the enemy of the people. They are nothing but a band of worthless gossip columnists, shit stirrers and schlock merchants who report *their* version of the news in a calculated manner in order to incite as much outrage as humanly possible. This goes for CNN, Fox News, Vox, all of them. I don't want them dead, I just want the people involved to be publicly exposed and humiliated.

As for the Stalin thing, you guys have cried wolf so many fucking times over the past 2-3 years with the Stalin/Hitler/racist/nazi/fascist/treason/whatever insults that it really doesn't have an effect anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You either get Trump good 24/7 with fox or Trump bad 24/7 with everyone else. There needs to be a just the facts option.