Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I worked at a slaughter house and saw the butcher grab a live sheep and cut its head off with a knife.

It was one of the nastiest things I ever witnessed, and they wanted me to give it a shot on the next one.

I politely declined and went back to cleaning up the blood and guts from the cutting room floor.

My meat comes from my relatives farm/hunting trips. I'm terrified of large animals so I don't go around cows n deer n shit. If that's not good enough veggie heads can blow me

So Donald Trump picks a SCOTUS judge that, speaking very relatively, seems to have his head on his shoulders...

...except for the caveat that he believes no sitting President should ever have to face prosecution. 

Donald, you are a uniquely scummy and exceedingly transparent human being. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There had to be at least one lib in here to sound off about the SCOTUS pick.

Glad it was Lemon... just reeeeaaaaaaching.

Gonna call u peach from now on. Rhymes w reach n in the fruit catagory.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He didn't call you '2', so I don't know what the issue is.

If Donald Trump was found guilty of a crime, do you think he should be able to pardon himself? 

The President having that kind of power would be the worst things to happen to our Democracy.

lol, he barely criticized him - it was more a dig on Trump

Why so bothered? 

I find that those who are most outraged by Donald Trump (who is ultimately controlled by the same banksters who OWN Obama, Bush, Clinton, and all of the other prostitutes in power), are more offended by words than actions.

They care more about what Donald Trump says, and how he speaks, rather than his actions. These same people are fooled by the likes of Obama because they concentrate on what he says, and fawn over his meticulous delivery and presentation style, rather than objectively assessing his actions. Politicians like Obama have the power to put people under trance with their speech, and I personally find that to be much more concerning than some of the dumb shit said by Trump.

News flash: Trump and Obama are BOTH warmongering psychopaths with an insatiable lust for power and control. They are both child murderers. Trump just happens to speak in a way that 'offends' people. Whereas Obama speaks with class and style while drone-bombing children on the other side of the world.

Words, speeches, and manners are irrelevant. Actions speak louder than words. Stop falling for the con.

('160000 dead Yemeni children and their dead parents agree “Obama’s bombs were so much more elegant than Trump’s bombs. When Obama’s drones came to murder us, while we we starving anyway, we looked at them and smiled, knowing these were drones sent by a man of hope and change”')

37025556_1835685783405797_88499775101049

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One day, people will realize that Obama - while a good President in the sense that all Presidents have fucked up in multiple ways - is not the left's golden child. 

Today is not that day. 

Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

One day, people will realize that Obama - while a good President in the sense that all Presidents have fucked up in multiple ways - is not the left's golden child. 

Today is not that day. 

Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 

'Fucked up'? He's a child murderer. Sometimes these things needs to be called out for people to realize the severity of their actions. He has blown children to pieces, and showed absolutely no signs of remorse in ANY of his fake-ass political talks. These people are psychopaths of the highest order. Innocent men and women are picking up the body parts of their children in the rubble that used to be their home.

us-intervention-before-after.jpg

Do you have the capacity to drone-bomb civilian areas on the other side of the world, knowing you are likely to murder children in the process? Of course not. That's because you have a conscience.

These people have no sense of empathy and simply do not care about their actions. Can we please stop voting for them to rule over us?

Yours truly, a concerned member of the human race.

The internet will ultimately go down in history as the downfall of mankind. A world full of crazy people with a podium for their stupidity, finding like minded crazies that validate their dipshit opinions.

If you can surround yourself with crazy people, suddenly you aren’t crazy anymore.

Talk about a recipe for disaster.

The internet will ultimately go down in history as the downfall of mankind. A world full of crazy people with a podium for their stupidity, finding like minded crazies that validate their dipshit opinions.

If you can surround yourself with crazy people, suddenly you aren’t crazy anymore.

What?

I hope to see a few closet libertarians/anarchists at next year's anarchapulco event.

Dread it, run from it, freedom arrives all the same.

You're right. Life would be much better if the ruling class controlled all of the available information and limited our perception to the mainstream news on TV and in newspapers.

That worked out fantastically in the past.