Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Yeah all those right wingers are going out of their way and spending hours of their lives organizing people to block traffick and harass people who dont agree with them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol, don't bring up fringe elements buddy, or else you get lumped in with what happened at Charlottesville. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since Donald Trump took office, Democrats have flipped 42 seats in Congress. 

You're not winning shit. 

"Congress means nothing to me" might be the actual stupidest thing I've heard anyone say regarding politics, so you can hang your hat on that one. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Congress means nothing to me" might be the actual stupidest thing I've heard anyone say regarding politics, so you can hang your hat on that one.

'If you dont like michelle's lunch program it's because you are racist'

' I went to a pro trump part of reddit and tried to reasonably debate with them but they were mean to me'

Insert literally anything gfh or mckeever has ever posted.

Dont forget mr green declaring trump would win every electoral vote.

Sorry you're upset about the supreme court or whatever. I'm just in it for the tantrums like you displayed last page.

Edit: glad this thread isn't dead anymore. Was really concerned about some of you since this place was dead for a little bit.

• Downvote (-1) 4

These two posts are the worst things ive ever read in my history of posting here, or on any forum. Congratulations on being an idiot. 

sincerely, 

some idiot 

This has been a good few weeks politically.

Oklahoma is one step closer to allowing adults to make up their own minds on what goes in their own bodies.

SCOTUS dealt a Pro-freedom ruling on the cake thing. You're not entitled to anyones service. 

SCOTUS dealt a blow to public sector unions. Which is good for many reasons, not least because it will hurt democrat funding lol

SCOTUS struck down the insane compelled speech law in California making pro life centers advertise abortion clinics. 

Maxine Waters shot the Democrats in the foot by making them look like actual brownshirts. (This is bad for the country obviously but it is good politically for republicans) 

Kennedy stepped down so a new, younger, more conservative justice can take over. This also results in the two oldest justices being leftist.

The headlines and tweets from liberals today are crazy entertaining. 

Maybe the Democrats should find a way to rob Republicans of this court seat, just like the GOP did to Obama. 

They didn't steal it, they used their power to block the president. The Dems would have done the same thing and may eventually. It's why the Senate matters lol

Lol dont care. Congress means nothing to me. Salty libs crying every single day since trump won, that's winning brother.

Yikes

Imagine being this irrational.

God I wish

https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/1012104855337480197 

FeelsGoodMan

a Don Willett or Mike Lee justice would make me so happy.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Roe v Wade will not be struck down (as much as it should be, because of course murdering babies should be illegal), gay marriage will not be banned.  Relax.

However, hopefully stricter abortion laws at the state level will be allowed and religious people will not be threatened with legal action for not participating.

36336010_10214588830146470_8770656310325

President Trump has made one fantastic Supreme Court pick, he is about to make another.

This is why this election was so damn important!  Thank goodness we will be able to have a court majority who actually uphold the Constitution.  Now Ginsberg needs to leave and we will be set for the next 20 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe on reddit and CNN. You do you. Us free americans can do as we please. I'll just keep giddily enjoying all the winning.

Trump supporters are roughly 20% of the American population and the majority of the western world, latin America and Asia having falling opinions on America and the Trump administration.

congrats Saucy boy

also crazy win for progressives in the New York primary.

It's a win for all of America and perhaps the world.

I picture trump in the white house, chilling in a hot-tub smoking a cigar while tweeting out some bollocks. I see him for the comedy, honestly! He's like a cartoon character. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

[T]he majority of the western world, latin America and Asia having falling opinions on America and the Trump administration.

I could not care less if I tried. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I picture trump in the white house, chilling in a hot-tub smoking a cigar while tweeting out some bollocks. I see him for the comedy, honestly! He's like a cartoon character. 

Oh for sure. I am convinced that most of the  good stuff from Trump is just his advisers coming to him with a list and saying "Conservatives will love you if you do this" so Trump does it for the praise. Obviously I would prefer a more mature and respectable president but he is doing a lot that I like.

The tweets are good comedy even if the rhetoric is damaging in many ways. I'll just sit back and enjoy the memes while praising trump when he does good stuff and complaining when he doesn't.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I liked Mitch McConnell's idea back in 2016 of letting the American People voice their thoughts on the next Supreme Court justice by postponing the appointment until after the upcoming election. What do my fellow conservatives in this thread feel?

Those who most strongly advocate for 'equality' are the very same people who believe a tiny minority of the overall population (politicians) have the right to forcibly impose their will upon millions of other people.

That doesn't sound very 'equal', to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6LUafLB-LA

Those who most strongly advocate for 'equality' are the very same people who believe a tiny minority of the overall population (politicians) have the right to forcibly impose their will upon millions of other people.

That doesn't sound very 'equal', to me.

At work so can't watch but I'll agree with the quote. You can also insert lunatic leftists begging for civil war in the same place as politicians