Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Honestly I wish you could say that but with the current climate.

no legit feminist is going to think that her boyfriend should be carrying a tote bag like that or else his masculinity is toxic. my gf laughed & said that it has to be satire.

no legit feminist is going to think that her boyfriend should be carrying a tote bag like that or else his masculinity is toxic. my gf laughed & said that it has to be satire.

I would hope you wouldn't pick a girlfriend who believes stuff like that. But people are crazy and will believe anything. I'm not claiming it's satire until the artists say it is.

That poor thing, has to watch his favorite team win a Stanley Cup... his life is so hard here in America. 

People say mean shit on the internet about people they don't even know. Like so many people are giving their opinions in 2018 on things they don't even really have opinions on. They just scrolled down their timeline for 12 seconds to be told how to think. 

Like oh the Kardashians don't know anything about prisons, or Trump is a fat mean jerk lol y'all don't know either of them. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

bad trump

but he hates obama and crooked hillary! he is willing to show the truth, unfiltered! this man must be set free! so he can do good works for society! Exclamation! 

Communists aren't people though so they are not entitled to the same rights I enjoy.

This is also not enforced since bernie was allowed to run.

If you don't believe in freedom of speech for people you despise you don't believe in it at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

“The communist party is banned and a bunch of adult children got arrested by police officers protecting public property”

“You are not free”.

Hahahaha. I would prob be in jail for the rest of my life if the weekends festivities took place in kangaroo land

Occupy wallstreet protesters were mostly peaceful and were expressing their right to peacefully assemble and police denied them that right.

Banning a political party is against free speech. 

So you hate freedom of speech and you don't believe in freedom of assembly.

What are your views on Islam and freedom of religion?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He is saying police department budgets are a bit absurd.

Not sure on the first part... maybe he is talking about the stationing of our troops all around the globe, in times of peace.

but his Ithink his overall point is talking about cutting gov waste/overspending

Police can quarter in American private properties with military gear for whatever reason they see fit. Police do it often and people do not know their rights so they do not or cannot contest.

Not to mention it is difficult to argue with a guy in military gear in your own home for whatever reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But he said third amendment. How does police spending mean that police officers are barging into my house and living there (of which they don't)

The Third Amendment, or Amendment III of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that prohibits soldiers from temporarily residing in private homes during peace time without getting the permission and consent of the owner. 

Police and soldier equipment have become almost identical. From what I understand, this right needs to be updated a bit at least with the 4th amendment. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remind me never to check this thread with people around. 

:wutface:

My family doesn't need more reasons to think I'm gay.  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1